CAG CONTEST: Win a One Year Xbox Live Subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a new 360 owner, I have to say that XBOX Live allows me to hear how ppl online really sound........plus it always gives me the greatest cure (humour) when I hear that one little kid's voice among all the deep voices of people online.

good stuff.

Xbox live for a year would so complement my new system since I can't really afford it :cry: ....

Bollucks!

Anyways, I like Xbox live (since I played my friends) because you get to talk to all of your friends, download [cool] stuff, and it helps people connect and if your 5,000 miles still hold a conversation continue your realtionship. Also I like it when I won't have the time to see my buddies I can talk to them online while playing a game! In this case, my friend lives in cali and he has Xbox live. I would appreciate if I could talk to him but I don't have xbox live (or 360 [which I'm getting for christmas{christmas rocks}] for that matter). Hope fully you pick me almighty and ever living CheapyD!!!!!

:):bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::)

I want it because:

I think the service should be free anyway, my 1 year runs out in a month, online gaming has the best competition I've every experienced, it makes you a better all around player, & you meet lots of cool people & make friends from all parts of the country/world.

And congrats to the winner.

Because my friend (silver account fairchild 110) lives four states away and can't kick my cheap ass on a regular basis.

Any money I can save on the 360 means more games I can get. Plus someone needs to be owned on a regular basis not everyone can dominate

I love Live because it gives me the chance to get in touch and play with friends when we all can't cram into one room for split-screen. Plus.... COMPETITION!

Because it allows me to teabag other men without the need to remove my pants, racial jokes/minor slurs without having to check around my proximitiy for minorities, and make fun of sqeaky voiced kids that curse and say stupid things.
I

i like xbox live because it integrates the "friends" list and many other features so well...the online service is better than any other that i have used in the past...i'd like to continue being a member with this contest's help ;p

[quote name='CheapyD']Post in this thread and tell us why you like Xbox Live to be eligible to win a free One Year Xbox Live Subscription.

Courtesy of the CAGcast, Cheap Ass Gamer, and Microsoft.
Contest ends December 5th. Winner will be chosen at random. One entry per person.[/QUOTE]

Watching a tv show with friends online and blowing them up between commercial breaks.

gaming with other people without having to deal with the obnoxious smells. that and you can't mute real people.

Who doesn't enjoy being called gay every two seconds by obnoxious pre-pubescent pipsqueaks? No one, that's who.

i think i deserve it because my house burnt down and when my xbox 360 was replaced it didnt have my account on it. Now i have to set in a hotel room for three months untill my house gets rebuilt

I like Xbox Live because I can pretend to be Arnold Schwarzeneggar. If you've seen me you'll realize that I am sort of the anti-Terminator, but with his voice. I oftentimes tells Californian minorities that I'm going to deport them back to Djibouti, even if that's not their home country.

I like Xbox Live so I can get roster updates for my sports games, and for Gears of War online. I mean, GoW online is amazing. And my 48 hour trial is over :(

And my brithday is on Dec. 4!

Late birthday gift from Cheapy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back