CAG CONTEST: Win a One Year Xbox Live Subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy getting my ass kicked by people are younger and way better at video games than me . . . . wait a minute, I don't enjoy that at all. Stupid punks always killing me. :p

I like tracking achievements online, downloading demos, and while not perfect, the matching/friends list service.

I love Xbox Live because it makes me a better person, slaving away trying to do better than the bastard 13 year olds that call me (and everyone else) a fag nigger.

Beacuse the Friends list is easy and Wombat is my friend- It makes me feel special to have a celbrity on my firends list!

I like Xbox Live because it is the easiest way to find new opponents in my games. That, and I can play with familiar friends that live much too far away from me.

I like XBOX LIVE for the chance to meet new friends, and win in every game.
But I don't like the cost of 50 bucks for it.

I like Xbox live because it ruins what little of a life I have left by allowing me to stay home and have human contact from the confines of my cave.

Because XBOX live is so easy to use and track everything from friends, games, demos, etc. The PS3 and Wii both need headset's to even get on the right track with XBOX live.

Xbox Live is amazing. It's incredibly seemless and offers tons of great features. I love how simple it is to play a game with a friend, download demos, and chat with some of my CAG friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back