n503952809_35567_2804.jpg

obligatory bathroom mirror cellphone myspace pic:
l_80eb3e65039a3dc1f9871808b71d20e3.jpg

taking an important time out at my friend's wedding:
IMG_0276.jpg

with short hair... the girl I'm dating keeps bugging me to go back to this:
423211164_l.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That girl your dating is very much right. That picture with short hair is pretty smokin'. :applause: for you. Seriously!

So question: If she's begging you to go back to that..for what reason are you hesitant about? Just wondering, really. I'm not even saying do it for HER, but I'd say do it for yourself because you look pretty good like that! Now answer me, if you don't want the short hair again--lemme ask why?

Edit: Oh question. The wedding pic (ok, even with the long(er) hair you look pretty good..just not AS good as the short hair)..who's that lesbian in the suit?????

[quote name='Brak']That little girl on your shirt has bigger hands than you.[/quote]

Yea, makes me wish i had a 3rd and 4th hand when im fapp'n.

[quote name='Strell']Did Ramstoria and Dead of Knight have a child, and name that child BustaUppa?[/QUOTE]Indeed, I have been endowed with the untamed mop of Ramstoria... along with the dark curls, and perhaps womanly features, of DoK![quote name='TFN']Hook it up with the chocolate woman, BustaUppa. :D[/QUOTE]Booya.
0831072243.jpg
Booya.
busta1.jpg
Booya.
DIDTHATSTOPUS.jpg
Heh, just good friends. Although a lot of people assume we're hooking up, and I have no problem letting them believe that. :D[quote name='lilboo']That girl your dating is very much right. That picture with short hair is pretty smokin'. :applause: for you. Seriously!

So question: If she's begging you to go back to that..for what reason are you hesitant about? Just wondering, really. I'm not even saying do it for HER, but I'd say do it for yourself because you look pretty good like that! Now answer me, if you don't want the short hair again--lemme ask why?

Edit: Oh question. The wedding pic (ok, even with the long(er) hair you look pretty good..just not AS good as the short hair)..who's that lesbian in the suit?????[/QUOTE]This is the first time I've ever "committed" to getting my hair long... I guess since I've put so much time into it, I'm hesitant to let go of it all. The second reason is that the wild hair has become somewhat of a trademark of my pro-wrestling persona. Speaking of which...

Springboard Tornado DDT!
DSCF1986.jpg
Another ST-DDT attempt gets INTERCEPTED, ouch!
DSCF2242.jpg
Hurricarana:
DSCF0985.jpg
Brawling in the crowd!
DSCF2013.jpg

Heh, thanks for the vote of confidence lilboo. Funny thing is, I actually am getting kind of sick of the long hair lately. And I did just "turn heel" in that wrestling promotion, so now would be as good a time as any to change around my look. Maybe I'll give the lady a little surprise soon. :D

Oh and lol, that "lesbian in the suit" is my friend Ben (the groom). :p

[quote name='BustaUppa']Heh, just good friends.[/quote]

With good benefits, I hope. :cool:

And if you go heel, just shave it all off.

[quote name='crystalklear64']K, I edited a photo, can I be cool now?
7207dyf1.jpg
[/quote]Not bad. Pirate would be better.
[quote name='Strell']No.

yarrrrr.jpg
[/quote]zomgosh!!! Strell, I've said it before, I'll say it again. I wubs you. :applause:

And y'all will notice in both pics I was given a hat. This is very important.

[quote name='BustaUppa']Indeed, I have been endowed with the untamed mop of Ramstoria... along with the dark curls, and perhaps womanly features, of DoK!Booya.[/quote]Whatever you were endowed with, you gots great hair.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I already know I'm going to get shit for this one:
l_0faf063c6d6ec9c1090625c0f8f6b3b3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Just saw this ... I have that shirt. :lol:

l_5f54c7df6ba0229fd5817053e4963059.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just saw this ... I have that shirt. :lol:

l_5f54c7df6ba0229fd5817053e4963059.jpg
[/quote]
Awesome.
Great taste in music. :cool:

[quote name='Kayden']That makes me gay for the both of you.[/quote]
:shame:

[quote name='Pookymeister']Ok, i posted this back in the guitar hero contest - so ill put it here again. Sexier than TFN fer sure.

dscf06896rm.jpg
[/quote]

Where did you get that shirt?

k. Here are a couple more picts. please don't make fun of me.

me at a gig
l_17f89dd4272fb272ed99f45e60c895ef.jpg

me with music at same gig
l_565a2826f98a7c19f81fd6cedaf202b0.jpg

l_34b9693c94adcfe6620bf13996443701.jpg

that's me again. sorry, I can't seem to be able to make them small and make attach them. I'm not as tech savy...

l_6e377cbbb16bf7fd2ee4607182e2bb1c.jpg

:applause: for the vast majority of this board.

I am just amazed by the level of attractive people here! (YES I'm even giving credit to the girls too! :lol: ) Seriously. I've already made quiet a few uncomfortable comments to several gentlemen here..some I never commented (dont worry, your in my thoughts lol)..but to the few girls who DID post (like DoK, Ayumi, and Gwen..theres a few others that I don't remember) you all are just.. really pretty! (Gwen gets my vote for "Hey, I'd give it a try :lol:")

Again, maybe I'm just stereotyping and everyone here is supposed to be fat and sweaty..including the girls..and because mostly everyone ISN'T, it's making everyone seem soo much more appealing.

But whatever. Congratulations everyone on your genetics. We all win :)

[quote name='guinaevere']Whatever you were endowed with, you gots great hair.[/QUOTE]Thanks, Pirate Lady!

So from a woman's perspective... what's your preference:
Short?
423231681_l.jpg
Medium?
847912719_l.jpg
Long?
n8231182_32749765_264.jpg

[quote name='BustaUppa']

So from a woman's perspective... what's your preference:
Stoic?
423231681_l.jpg
Alluring?
847912719_l.jpg
EVIL SCIENTIST!?
n8231182_32749765_264.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I think these are better descriptions.

[quote name='lilboo']

But whatever. Congratulations everyone on your genetics. We all win :)[/QUOTE]

QFT. i'm also gonna add to that and say i'm glad to see so much diversity in the community as well. Our community seems to break most of the stereotypes of fat, unattractive, white guys dominating the forum's demographics.

another round of applause :applause:

[quote name='sandrokstar']QFT. i'm also gonna add to that and say i'm glad to see so much diversity in the community as well. Our community seems to break most of the stereotypes of fat, unattractive, white guys dominating the forum's demographics.

another round of applause :applause:[/quote]

Save for electronicmaji and DragonLordFrodo.

:bomb::hot::whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#

Taken like five minutes ago, heh.
HiCAGs.jpg

Lunch break at work, and yup there's a CAG thread in the background!

And one more, just to demonstrate the CURRENT length of the hair. I really wanna get some chick to straighten it before I eventually get it all cut!
hairback1.jpg

Ok Busta. That last pic basically says "Look out for BustaUppa next time your out at the clubs" :rofl:

Seriously, go back to being short hair.
Leave this thread now, and go cut yo hair! :razz:

[quote name='sandrokstar']QFT. i'm also gonna add to that and say i'm glad to see so much diversity in the community as well. Our community seems to break most of the stereotypes of fat, unattractive, white guys dominating the forum's demographics.

another round of applause :applause:[/QUOTE]

:applause: for your :applause: on my :applause:.... ;)

greatest thread ever....

[quote name='TFN']Why do you have a picture of anthony in your photobucket, Strell? :p[/quote]

[quote name='Strell']I looked it up for that post you fresa gigante.[/quote]

[quote name='TFN']I do have a big fruit.

A giant banana.

Ask your girlfriend, she'll tell you all about it.

''aye papi, tu fresa es muy largo por mi pan'' is what I believe she said.[/quote]

[quote name='musicnoteless']psh. Don't be jealous that you can't go to the beach without getting a sunburn.[/quote]

(best quotes found in my hunt haha)

anyways, whats with the thread title change?

[quote name='lilboo']:applause: for the vast majority of this board.

I am just amazed by the level of attractive people here! (YES I'm even giving credit to the girls too! :lol: ) Seriously. I've already made quiet a few uncomfortable comments to several gentlemen here..some I never commented (dont worry, your in my thoughts lol)..but to the few girls who DID post (like DoK, Ayumi, and Gwen..theres a few others that I don't remember) you all are just.. really pretty! (Gwen gets my vote for "Hey, I'd give it a try :lol:")

Again, maybe I'm just stereotyping and everyone here is supposed to be fat and sweaty..including the girls..and because mostly everyone ISN'T, it's making everyone seem soo much more appealing.

But whatever. Congratulations everyone on your genetics. We all win :)[/QUOTE]Well, the good thing is that I look nothing like many people thought I looked. The bad thing is that I don't think too highly of how I look, and continue to put myself down WAY too much (basically, selling myself too short). That's what costs me girlfriends, good jobs, more friends, etc.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Well, the good thing is that I look nothing like many people thought I looked. The bad thing is that I don't think too highly of how I look, and continue to put myself down WAY too much (basically, selling myself too short). That's what costs me girlfriends, good jobs, more friends, etc.[/quote]Just pretend you're Sony. You are the shit. You own the room when you walk in. You're awesome and nothing anyone says or does can dissuade you.

I plan to remove this eventually (the video was slightly edited to remove something said). I won't keep it up for too long, but I was testing my Eyetoy and it's mic capabilities on my PC.

You all can make fun of how I look, my crappy voice, etc.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi1JCqHRwpc[/media]

[quote name='lilboo']Awwww, you have a cute voice!! :applause:

Another CAG I'd sleep with. Bwahahahahahaaaa.. imma get some Cheap Ass AIDS this way!![/QUOTE]

Ah the wages of being a frugal ass gamer.

This thread gave the willies enough with everyone's picture. I can't imagine watching videos here.

[quote name='thegarageband']Is someone congratulating penises?

I'm looking at you lilboo[/QUOTE]

Yup!
*high-fives for penises all around*

[quote name='The Mana Knight']You all can make fun of how I look, my crappy voice, etc.[/QUOTE]
Quit ragging on yourself, man.

Another CAG I'd sleep with. Bwahahahahahaaaa.. imma get some Cheap Ass AIDS this way!![/quote]

?

Another CAG I'd sleep with. Bwahahahahahaaaa.. imma get some Cheap Ass AIDS this way!![/quote]

Seriosuly, at this rate you're bordering on creepiest posts ever :lol:

[quote name='mickeyp']how do you get a picture on here ?[/QUOTE]
Upload a picture at www.imageshack.us. It will give you the code to post the picture. You'll want to use the thumbnails for forums (1) code.

Video clips, eh? The floodgates have been opened... may as well jump in!

Nearly getting my neck broke:
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=mSYolfQtrvk[/media]

Montage of my first pro-rasslin' heavyweight title match
(with nerdalicious Star Wars "title crawl" intro):

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=BK-l_ZTZiZE[/media]

Video of me doing performance art... Note: The stache and everything other than me and my skin is fake (the long hair isn't fake sadly).

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=oW0nv1ScArw[/media]

bread's done
Back