CAG Family Album Post Your Picture Here

This thread gets better and better...or worse and worse.

TMK -- seconded on the "quit raggin' on yo' self", you're more neurotic than the chicks on sex and the city.

Busta -- ouch.

crystal -- i like how you planted first, then jumped. made it look much harder.

rr -- hehe for resurrecting that vid. looked like there were some cuties in that audience (groupies?).

Alright. I can't believe no one has done this yet so I guess I have to, in honor of Pookymeister:

And in case you don't get it, read through this thread (go to page 3):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148437

For the lazy, here's Pooky's post on page 3:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3285677&postcount=43

and the reply to that post:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3285818&postcount=44

Since I'm not ready to reveal my secret identity I had to do it masked though. My son's Darth Vader halloween costume mask was the best I could come up with on short notice... I just hope I don't jinx Cal tomorrow against Oregon with that picture :lol:.

Ah, what the hell.

A week ago, in front of a giant Kannon statue in Chiba prefecture. It's actually about 20 stories tall.
IMG_0558.jpg

Also a week ago, taken during my school's Sports Day.
IMG_0548.jpg

[quote name='gunm']
TMK -- seconded on the "quit raggin' on yo' self", you're more neurotic than the chicks on sex and the city.[/QUOTE]I'm not really that neurotic though. I took a neurotic test (just for fun) and was right in the middle (not extreme or very little).

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Ah, what the hell.

A week ago, in front of a giant Kannon statue in Chiba prefecture. It's actually about 20 stories tall.
IMG_0558.jpg

Also a week ago, taken during my school's Sports Day.
IMG_0548.jpg
[/quote]

Dude, you look like you could be Yomiko's twin bro in that last pic with those glasses.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Dude, you look like you could be Yomiko's twin bro in that last pic with those glasses.[/QUOTE]
Do I get cool Paper Master powers to go with that title?

Also, I'm contemplating growing my hair longer again. Thoughts?
n1597050004_30102734_5410.jpg

I'm such a photo whore. If this thread keeps going, I have a lot more to post.

Super-ancient video my friends and I shot.

I'm the one snowboarding on the child's sled.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=g9njAfNEcbY[/media]

[quote name='gunm']
crystal -- i like how you planted first, then jumped. made it look much harder.
[/QUOTE]
Uh, y-you know, I have no professional training of flipping.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Haha, last time I checked, yes.[/QUOTE]
I'd somehow gotten the idea that you were a girl at some point...
No idea how that happened.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'd somehow gotten the idea that you were a girl at some point...
No idea how that happened.[/quote]
Prob because he and lilboo have some common endeavors

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'd somehow gotten the idea that you were a girl at some point...
No idea how that happened.[/QUOTE]
Do you think less of me now?

Must be the Yomiko avatar...

[quote name='Pookymeister']Prob because he and lilboo have some common endeavors[/QUOTE]
Ew, no.

For me it was that you talk very quietly (to me at least) and that you are in Japan and you have a girl avatar. This = quiet small Japanese girly

OT, but Kirin are you in the Jet program? I almost did that years ago.

Also OT, but too bad 6669 isn't around--I'm sure she would've posted a pic in here.

[quote name='gunm']OT, but Kirin are you in the Jet program? I almost did that years ago.[/QUOTE]
Yep, I am! I live about 15 minutes from Osaka. It's really quite the experience - sorry to hear that you only "almost" did it.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Yep, I am! I live about 15 minutes from Osaka. It's really quite the experience - sorry to hear that you only "almost" did it.[/QUOTE]
Interesting, we just got the handouts for that program in my japanese class. May have to consider it even more now..

The only way to describe Kirin (besides "not female") is smug. But I suppose that's to be expected.
[quote name='gunm']Also OT, but too bad 6669 isn't around--I'm sure she would've posted a pic in here.[/QUOTE] No, she wouldn't. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The only way to describe Kirin (besides "not female") is smug. But I suppose that's to be expected.[/QUOTE]
Surely there's more to me than that. But yes, very smug. :D

What the hell, I'll put my ugly mug up here...

That's me (On the right of course), the boy, and my wife this past January watching the Superbowl.
HPIM0062.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The only way to describe Kirin (besides "not female") is smug. But I suppose that's to be expected.
No, she wouldn't. :lol:[/quote]

Closest ive come to seeing 6669 is her stripper sister

[quote name='Pookymeister']Closest ive come to seeing 6669 is her stripper sister[/quote]

pics or...ah, whatever.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Yep, I am! I live about 15 minutes from Osaka. It's really quite the experience - sorry to hear that you only "almost" did it.[/quote]

I'm only sorry that I didn't get better at the language. It would've come in handy when I visited a few years ago. The wife and I want to go again one day, prolly when the kids are old enough.

Edit: sorry last OT on that. :p

[quote name='Pookymeister']nice pic io. I still don't believe you are a hot chick though[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well it did nothing to prove I'm not a 35 year-old guy as our good friend Heather did. Actually, I wish I was a 35 year-old guy (being a few years north of that ;)).

Far from jinxing Cal with my picture, it must be the reason they won. There's now way no how in any other year Cal wins that game with a break like that at the end. They always LOSE games that way, never win them. Incredible.

Chitown021 - "da Bearss!" :lol: (Yeah, OK, old SNL reference for anyone over 25 or so)

[quote name='io']Yeah, well it did nothing to prove I'm not a 35 year-old guy as our good friend Heather did. Actually, I wish I was a 35 year-old guy (being a few years north of that ;)).

Far from jinxing Cal with my picture, it must be the reason they won. There's now way no how in any other year Cal wins that game with a break like that at the end. They always LOSE games that way, never win them. Incredible.

Chitown021 - "da Bearss!" :lol: (Yeah, OK, old SNL reference for anyone over 25 or so)[/quote]

:lol: AN old SNL reference but a good one. I used to love that show when Chris Farley was on it (God rest his soul) but I digest (minor referece to Family Guy, "The Star Wars Episode")... That Bears outfit was one of the first articles of cloth my son got to wear when he was born. Gotta raise him right!

I'm a little tardy jumping into this one, but what the hell.

One is Christmas of 06 with my wife and the other is August 06 before a wedding receiption with my wife. I don't have any other recent picures, except for the children.....
100_0145.jpg
100_0492.jpg

[quote name='Chitown021']What the hell, I'll put my ugly mug up here...

That's me (On the right of course), the boy, and my wife this past January watching the Superbowl.
HPIM0062.jpg
[/QUOTE]I like Da Bears stuff. :D Well, I am a big Chicago sports fan too (mostly a Bulls though). Although, I'm more of a Sox fan. :p

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I like Da Bears stuff. :D Well, I am a big Chicago sports fan too (mostly a Bulls though). Although, I'm more of a Sox fan. :p[/quote]

I'm a huge Bears and Cubs fan. I don't follow basketball that much anymore. Back in the day when Jordan played for the Bulls my favorite team was the Seattle Supersonics. I loved it when they had Shawn Kemp and Gary Payton.

[quote name='Greetard']
I had this shit up earlier, but I wanted to shrink it and can't do it without making the quality even worse.[/quote]

use irfranview

pballjuy7.jpg

Figured I would join the crowd.... actually we had a somewhat large paintball event that we recently went to and a couple of guys from our group got photographed and put up at: http://www.paintballphotography.com/Gallery.aspx#

I was in there so figured I would come post that picture of myself from 09/23/07. It was the last of the big three games in Pickney Michigan (www.hellsurvivors.com). This one only had about 1000 paint ballers at it... Their big game consists of over 3500 annually for two days.

Its a crappy picture but I was excited I got in on their website so thought I would share.

[quote name='Deefuzz']Great thread.

Never knew that CAG had a Facebook group, I just joined it. Piccies reside there.[/QUOTE]Long ago when I use to search for groups, I came across it. I always wanted to tell CAG Members about it, but wasn't sure how. Leaking it out in this thread wasn't a bad idea though. ;)

[quote name='lilboo'](Gwen gets my vote for "Hey, I'd give it a try :lol:")[/quote]I can honestly tell you I have no idea what you mean by that. But you're laughing. Laughing is good.

[quote name='BustaUppa']Thanks, Pirate Lady!

So from a woman's perspective... what's your preference:
Short?
423231681_l.jpg
[/quote] Usually, I'm for shorter hair on guys. But the pics you took at work a few posts after... that hair has serious character and suits you well. You're young, you (apparantly) don't have to wear the suit and tie to work, live a little. Keep the hair as is, length and curl.

I on the other hand, look like a freakin poodle, so I iron my hair. Takes about 40ish minutes. That's my main vanity. I don't spend much time on makeup or other froo-froo type tasks (mainly because I don't know how and I'm not horrified at how I look to begin with), but I hate how I look when I haven't straightened my hair.

[quote name='io']Alright. I can't believe no one has done this yet so I guess I have to, in honor of Pookymeister:

.[/quote]hahha! You need a prize for that picture!

[quote name='Deefuzz']Never knew that CAG had a Facebook group, I just joined it. Piccies reside there.[/quote]bah. Post in here. I'm too lazy to go to facebook.

[quote name='guinaevere']I can honestly tell you I have no idea what you mean by that. But you're laughing. Laughing is good.
[/quote]
If you are serious (as in not knowing what he means), then brace yourself... I think he's referring to "switching teams", at least temporarily. But I'll let him confirm that ;).

[quote name='guinaevere']
hahha! You need a prize for that picture![/quote]
Any and all prizes gratefully accepted...

[quote name='guinaevere']
bah. Post in here. I'm too lazy to go to facebook.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

[quote name='io']If you are serious (as in not knowing what he means), then brace yourself... I think he's referring to "switching teams", at least temporarily. But I'll let him confirm that ;)[/QUOTE]

Confirmed! :lol:

[quote name='lilboo']Confirmed! :lol:[/QUOTE]

You look, and seemingly act, just like my loud-ass boston-native Italian buddy. Had I met you in real life, I'd assume you were the same person, only he's completely wrapped up in this ultra rugby-induced masculinity binge, and you seem to... swing the other way.

You're like the anti-him, or some shit. Just thought I'd share.

bread's done
Back