CAG Fighter Thread XXXIX - Fighters Reborn 08 Ultimate Match

I was over at capcoms blog and saw something interesting on the right side. It seems they are holding a poll to see which characters you would like to see in SFIV.

http://blog.capcom.com/

Dudley, Sakura, Fei Long, Dan, R. Mika and Necro are on the list.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']i really hope dudley dosn't get in. I never found a single thing I like about him. please no. I'd rather have Balrog return :([/QUOTE]whaaaaaaat?!?! Dudley's the sheeyit...

I mean yeay... I suck with him and never practiced him after I learned him a bit...

but he's the sheeyit!!

still... Sakura in SF4 is mandatory.. like muhfuggin mandated!!

like a mandarin orange!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frD8zobWsXM[/media]

like valiant comics! get it??? X.O. Manowar bitch!!

Mandy Moore

yeay but Dudley and Balrgog are like two nations divided on common language~

and about two hundred years of new songs and dances~

but the difference is language and just the bits you got wrong~

coz we were the ones who invented the language~~

I don't care who goes in as I'm awful at Street Fighter, and equal horrendous with all the characters. If this is more like SFIII: Third Strike and way less like SFII:Any Version then count me in.
I'm sure I'll buy it anyway though.

I'm torn between Necro & Dan. While I'd like to see all of Dan's silliness I actually use Necro....

The results say Dudley is first, and Necro is last.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I still can't find why there's so much Dudley love... for people who are voting for him, if he wasn't on the list who else would you vote for?[/quote]

I voted for Fei Long. Dudley is the same thing as Balrog and I would rather have Balrog in it. Of all the Third Strike characters I would like to see in the game, I would want Oro, Alex, Elena, Makato, and Hugo.

[quote name='MadFlava']I voted for Fei Long. Dudley is the same thing as Balrog and I would rather have Balrog in it. Of all the Third Strike characters I would like to see in the game, I would want Oro, Alex, Elena, Makato, and Hugo.[/QUOTE]

dudley isn't the same as balrog

they're in different categories of pimp

Dudley and Balrog play pretty much completely differently, so I want both. If Dudley wasn't on the list though, I would've voted for Fei-Long.

My top 3 3s characters I want in SF4: (1) Urien (2) Hugo (3) Q

[quote name='kristianator']even though zangief is in.. i wanna see mike fuckin' haggar[/QUOTE]

...wrestling a shark?

Dudley rules. I stink at Third Strike but it's always fun watching a really good Dudley player.

[quote name='Apossum']I hope the absence of Makoto on this list means she's already in.[/quote]

Lol I hope so. But if she's not in, I'll be happy if Sakura makes it in. It will be pretty lame if Chun, Viper and one more female be the only ones in it. 4 or 5 sounds right to me IMO.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I've wanted Haggar in any Capcom fighter for so long that I've given up hope. He was in Capcom Fighting All-Stars, but it was canceled.[/quote]He was in Saturday Night Slam-Masters. That's good enough, right?

......:cry:

[quote name='Mr. Beef']He was in Saturday Night Slam-Masters. That's good enough, right?

......:cry:[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Ring of Destruction. ;)

I want Karin in SF4. Sakura would be cool too. And I'd love to see Gen in it.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Actually karin would be sweet in SFIV and makes sense. she needs to be in more Capcom titles.[/QUOTE]

and Ingrid!

I wanna see Ingrid, Karin, and Sakura all on steroids.

ingrid on steroids... isn't that just rugal from kof?

rugal.gif

[quote name='Apossum']I hope the absence of Makoto on this list means she's already in.[/QUOTE]

Me to! Same with Q and some other 3s characters. There are to many cool characters in that game to ignore.

[quote name='Kajiba']Lol I hope so. But if she's not in, I'll be happy if Sakura makes it in. It will be pretty lame if Chun, Viper and one more female be the only ones in it. 4 or 5 sounds right to me IMO.[/QUOTE]

I think I remember from the EGM article that the dude wanted alot of females in the game, so I wouldn't worry about that.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Don't forget Ring of Destruction. ;)

I want Karin in SF4. Sakura would be cool too. And I'd love to see Gen in it.[/QUOTE]

RoD owns. I hope that finds its way onto XBLA or PSN or even the VC. Even the original Saturday Night Slammasters would be rad.

I'd much prefer Sakura over Karin, but I wouldn't be that bummed if neither were in it. I'd much prefer some other females, like Makoto and Ibuki.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']ingrid on steroids... isn't that just rugal from kof?

rugal.gif
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='MarkMan']Balrog(Boxer) and Sagat are confirmed for SF IV. Believe it.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Now just give me Bison and I'll be a happy, happy man. Leave Vega out for all I care.

(American names)

[quote name='jimfoley16']Nice! Now just give me Bison and I'll be a happy, happy man. Leave Vega out for all I care.

(American names)[/quote]

Capcom usually has a hard time breaking up the Shadowloo team. If one makes the cut chances are they all will.

Was there ever a clear cut ending to SFII? If not I hope SFIV clears up what really happens to Bision? Do Guile & Chun Li get their revenge? Does Sagat ever get to rematch Ryu?

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Capcom usually has a hard time breaking up the Shadowloo team. If one makes the cut chances are they all will.

Was there ever a clear cut ending to SFII? If not I hope SFIV clears up what really happens to Bision? Do Guile & Chun Li get their revenge? Does Sagat ever get to rematch Ryu?[/quote]I thought you knew that the SF cartoon had all your answers and more. ;)

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I thought you knew that the SF cartoon had all your answers and more. ;)[/quote]

I deny the existance of that cartoon.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Was there ever a clear cut ending to SFII? If not I hope SFIV clears up what really happens to Bision? Do Guile & Chun Li get their revenge? Does Sagat ever get to rematch Ryu?[/QUOTE]Very good question. That's a situation somewhat unique to fighting games. You've got a whole bunch of equally valid ending scenarios - so which ones end up being canon? They're usually set up in such a way that they can't ALL be true...

bread's done
Back