CAG Fund for Child's Play 2008 Raffle - $32,667 Raised! - Winners Posted!

Its always been on the front page to the right. The problem is Firefox is blocking it as an ad so many people don't see it.

I gave ten bucks a few hours ago, but I just realized I wasn't logged in to CAG when I clicked the Chip In button. Will my gift get me into the raffle?

[quote name='Papageno']I gave ten bucks a few hours ago, but I just realized I wasn't logged in to CAG when I clicked the Chip In button. Will my gift get me into the raffle?[/quote]

Yes, it uses you paypal account to get you info so it doesn't matter if ur signed into CAG or not

I'm glad to see that the charity fund has bumped up considerably in the past two days. Cheapy D should continue doing more front page posts to get people riled up about it.

I'm glad people were able to find their wallets! Looks like we should hit our $30k goal.
I let Penny Arcade know about our progress, so we should be on their donor page when they do their Friday update.

Almost $25K. Maybe the Penny Arcade boys will see fit to include you on their sponsors page now? I see you're getting shafted there this year...

I'll be donating today.

I sent in prize donation request as well (Via offical request form!) but I have heard no response from Cheapy. Oh well...

Is it just me or is the chip in counter fluctuating? One night it will say that $24,271 has been donated, but the next day it will say only $18,514 has been donated.

[quote name='pop311']Is it just me or is the chip in counter fluctuating? One night it will say that $24,271 has been donated, but the next day it will say only $18,514 has been donated.[/quote]
It tends to get cached in Firefox...if you clear your cache, you should see the latest numbers.

[quote name='Bezerker']Things have been pretty good financially for me lately. I contributed $125.[/QUOTE]

Wow, excellent, nice going!

[quote name='CheapyD']Yeah, I kept it north america only because I doubt prize donators will want to ship internationally.[/quote]

Curious to know if this rules out Hawaii too? We're not part of North America, but not quite considered international either since we're part of the USA.

im still waiting for my money to transfer from my bank account to my paypal account then i will donate. looks like $30,000 will be reached this year! lets hope for the best.

Anyone else having problems donating? I keep getting the "Sorry — your last action could not be completed" error message. I just did a search on it and it seems to be a problem for a lot of people recently.

[quote name='HeadRusch']Did you put the amount in for your contribution before you tried to login to paypal?[/QUOTE]
Wait, no, I'm just dumb. I thought I did, but I didn't update it all the times I tried.

chipped in a five spot. I'm broke as fuck, but I do what I must for the karma points.

was either this, or give five bucks to a homeless man to buy some booze, and this seemed way easier.

[quote name='Got Rice Boy']i just joined this website, and saw a donation thing so i decided to throw in $20.[/quote]
You are awesome!

I wish I could give more...but every little bit helps right?

I had already bought a gift for a under privileged child in my community, hope he likes his Star Wars Clone Wars light-saber!!! I do love the CAG Cast, so I had to pitch in something. Merry Christmas to everyone.
Jason

I don't have a lot of money due to being unemployed; however, I really felt I should chip-in, so I sent $5. Hopefully next year I'll have a good job and chip-in more money.

bread's done
Back