CAG Fund for Child's Play 2008 Raffle - $32,667 Raised! - Winners Posted!

i would like to give a big shout out to my mystery box man Marten for the prize and all the other guys as well, it was real cool of ya'll to donate all the cool prizes, and as soon as I get mystery box number 2 in, I will post some pics :) but seriously, even without winning, it was a worthy cause' and glad I could help out a little bit, thanks to cag, cheapyd, all the prize giving guys and all the people who donated...

Hey, it's actually ebay33 and do I know you? Why are you bashing me for winning? I was so excited this morning when I found out I won and then I saw this post, and wondered what the heck did I do????? (I probably did something, but I honestly just don't remember. :lol:)

[quote name='jer7583']Congrats to the winners.

Hope I don't sound jealous, but that MegaMan 9 Press Kit going to "ebay22" seems like an injustice. ;)

Unless he puts the proceeds to charity.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ebay33']Hey, it's actually ebay33 and do I know you? Why are you bashing me for winning? I was so excited this morning when I found out I won and then I saw this post, and wondered what the heck did I do????? (I probably did something, but I honestly just don't remember. :lol:)[/quote]

He doesn't want you to put your prize on Ebay.

Because your name has the word "ebay" in it.

Geddit? ;)

[quote name='dwhelan']Haha, I have you beat, Lunenburg Nova Scotia.[/quote]

Fine. I'm about as far from Seattle as you can get while staying inside the lower 48 states.

All my winners have responded.

IPod's are already out and shipped. Xboxes should go out tomorrow, and the random boxes (which require some assembly) should be Monday.

Whee!

[quote name='marten']All my winners have responded.

IPod's are already out and shipped. Xboxes should go out tomorrow, and the random boxes (which require some assembly) should be Monday.

Whee![/quote]

Might even get my iPod tomorrow afternoon then w00t
Thanks again marten!

Congrats to the winners! Congrats to CheapyD for raising so much money!

Congrats to the winner of my prize - you have a PM with your Wii Points in it! Enjoy!

ipodtouchcagyc8.jpg

Yes, we survived!

Thanks again marten!

The person I'm supposed to send a prize too isn't responding to my PM. I know she's logged in a few times since I've sent it too. :whistle2:k

[quote name='MSUHitman']Congrats to all the winners. Guncrazy is the only CAG I recognize. I hope the CAG that got the MASSIVE 360 bundle enjoys it.[/quote]
I recognize you. :cry:

[quote name='MSUHitman']Congrats to all the winners. Guncrazy is the only CAG I recognize. I hope the CAG that got the MASSIVE 360 bundle enjoys it.[/quote]

Oh don't worry, it will be enjoyed by many people. That's too many games for one person. I'm going to see if I can give some of the games directly to Child's Play or maybe the local hospital where I am.

I didn't win. Next year, Gadget, next year.

Thanks to all the CAGs that donated prizes this year, you guys definitely helped jump that donation number over $30k.

~HotShotX

Thanks to the CAGs that donated, particularly the ones who went way beyond the call on prizes.

I only recognize like 3 CAGs that are regular posters/contributors to the site. :p

Hmm, the name listed as the winner for the prize I donated is not a valid username on this site. Not sure what to do, I wrote Cheapy a couple days ago but no response from him.

Nazarene is the name listed. Anyone know this person?

Sorry, it's nasero. I'll update the OP. I've got a lot of updating to do on which prizes have been shipped.

[quote name='marten']That's one.

Other one should be arriving today as well.[/quote]

My box of awesomeness also arrived today. In keeping with past tradition I have also created a thread.

Marten's Famous Random Box 2008 (1)

I can't say thank you enough times to everyone who donated to Child's Play and the Raffle.

My prize hasn't been claimed yet! What's more, I checked the member list for "boogie26" and he doesn't exist. There are some other "boogie"'s but I have no idea whether any of them is the same one.

I contacted Cheapy through the feedback form but haven't heard back. Cheapy, are you there? Should we do a re-drawing or throw it up as a raffle prize through the podcast? I really don't need to keep my prize, as I bought two, one for myself and one for the Child's Play prize.

I am also writing to let you understand of the incredible fake oakleys wholesale discovery my wife's daughter had browsing your webblog.fake oakleys wholesale fake oakleys wholesale ,She came to find so many issues, most notably what it's like to possess a marvelous giving mindset to have certain people easily know selected hard to do topics. You truly surpassed my desires. Thanks for fake oakleys wholesale cheap oakley sunglasses offering the fake oakleys wholesale fake oakleys for sale warm and helpful, healthy, edifying as well as cool tips on this topic to Tanya.

bread's done
Back