CAG Fund for Child's Play 2008 Raffle - $32,667 Raised! - Winners Posted!

[quote name='starmask2k3']are u going make a video of it[/quote]

i am sure its some sort of computer program, its not like hes picking from a hat

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']i am sure its some sort of computer program, its not like hes picking from a hat[/QUOTE]

well if his hat was a gargantuan sombrero, he just might.
i think that would be the most awesome way.
who doesnt love big hats?

that does sound fun. Add prices right music! Add yell here is your next prize. Oh wow look its martens mysterious box....Mr_hockey66 come on down....

That would be fun!

shoot I was out of town for the holidays so didn't manage to donate :whistle2:(

I'll just donate directly this year then and try to remember next year

I've been wanting to donate.. and this year is the first year I actually had some cash to throw in, lol...

Can't wait to see the results!!

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']i am sure its some sort of computer program, its not like hes picking from a hat[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Last year Cheapy announced which program he was using. Can't wait to find out!

[quote name='CheapyD']Prize drawing will be next week.[/QUOTE]

Said the Cheapster on 1/2/09.

Be cool, boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all the winners, but most importantly congrats to the CAG community for raising all that money.

Congrats everyone ^_^ Glad to see that we made our goal and that so many CAGs won some great gifts. Hopefully the economy will be even better next year and we can do even more!

HOLY SHIT
I actually won the Ipod Touch 32GB
Jeez, never thought I'd win anything in a raffle like this lol

Think this is actually the biggest prize I've ever won

Also, it's pretty kick ass that we were able to raise all this money
We are in some tough economic times, and this is when charities really start loosing donations typically. To see our community open up it's wallet like this, it's really great :)

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']HOLY SHIT

We are in some tough economic times, and this is when charities really start loosing donations typically. To see our community open up it's wallet like this, it's really great :)[/quote]

Puyallup? What the fuck.

Go open your door and stand outside. I'll throw it to you. Seriously. :lol:

Why don't you PM me your address, and I'll see if I can't ship it out tomorrow for you. :D

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']HOLY SHIT

We are in some tough economic times, and this is when charities really start loosing donations typically. To see our community open up it's wallet like this, it's really great :)[/quote]

Grats

[quote name='marten']Puyallup? What the fuck.

Go open your door and stand outside. I'll throw it to you. Seriously. :lol:

Why don't you PM me your address, and I'll see if I can't ship it out tomorrow for you. :D[/quote]

:booty:
I didn't even notice you were in Seattle :p
Washington ftw!

Sent you a pm :)

Like I said in the message, it's pretty kick ass of you to donate so many prizes to the raffle.
I'm sure I speak for everybody when I say you, along with everybody else out there who donated money and prizes to the raffle make me proud to be a CAG :applause:

I'm in Seattle too and I just won a prize! So neat!

(and hey to the guy who lives in Puyallup hunker down so you don't float away. I hear you've got some nasty flooding on the river down there... hopefully you're not effected)

[quote name='rubbercarp']I'm in Seattle too and I just won a prize! So neat!

(and hey to the guy who lives in Puyallup hunker down so you don't float away. I hear you've got some nasty flooding on the river down there... hopefully you're not effected)[/quote]

Luckily for me, I actually live on South Hill
I hear the valley is going under though!

Congrats on your win too :)

grats to all the winner! And screw the people that live in Western WA...how do you guys like the snow?

J/k I'm from there originally.

Snow? There is no snow.

There is rain.

Ludicrous amounts of it.

I think I saw a case of Starbucks cups floating away.

[quote name='rubbercarp']I'm in Seattle too and I just won a prize! So neat!
[/quote]

Congrats, rubbercarp! Thanks for your donation.

Please avoid doing this with your prize:

chainsaw_2.jpg

Yay! I won a marten prize, too! Not the super-mysterious random box (I'm still curious!), but I won an I-touch 8G. Super cool!

Thanks to marten and all the other prize donors, I'm sure that it was a big boost to the overall total, and congrats to the whole community for the great total! Oh, and CheapyD for organizing the whole deal!

A winner is me! I think by the end I donated $60 this year so I guess my odds were alright. Thanks to iowaholdem and everyone else who donated prizes this year. Looking forward to checking out Phoenix Wright.

lol I donated again this year and did not win anything again. :cry:
Guess the donation and teh happy little kiddiez playing games is gift enough.

You guys are so luckiez. Amazon gift card would of been nice.;)

See ya guys for this again next yearz.:bouncy:
You guys are berry generouz with teh prizez and donationz.:applause:

I luvzteh CAGz :booty:\\:D/:twoguns::mrgreen: :wave:

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Cool lots of Winners from Washington. I'm in Tacoma.[/quote]

I guess that's my problem. I live in southwest Florida, about as far from Washington as you can get.

Anyway, congrats to the winners.

[quote name='Hbomb5']I guess that's my problem. I live in southwest Florida, about as far from Washington as you can get.

Anyway, congrats to the winners.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I have you beat, Lunenburg Nova Scotia. but I am not sure where my winners are located yet. :)

Good job CAG

P.S. How can a winner also donate their prize to the charity?

Congrats to the winners.

Hope I don't sound jealous, but that MegaMan 9 Press Kit going to "ebay22" seems like an injustice. ;)

Unless he puts the proceeds to charity.

Thanks to those gracious people who donated, I just wanted to thank the CAG community. I'm mildly in shock as I just woke up and saw I won a prize since I never win anything. Just to let everyone know I will certainly be giving some of the games and money from games sales to Childsplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hbomb5']I guess that's my problem. I live in southwest Florida, about as far from Washington as you can get.

Anyway, congrats to the winners.[/quote]

I'm from southwest Florida as well. I was glad to give to such a worthy cause, but the winning is nice too. I'm not much of a forum poster, but I think this site and podcast are great! Thanks to everyone who makes the site what it is and to Cheapy D and Wombat for an amazing podcast!!

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Cool lots of Winners from Washington. I'm in Tacoma.[/QUOTE]

I'm in Olympia, donater and winner.
Yea, lots of love for us in the NW.

Congrats to all the winners. I was not one of them but hey that's not the reason i donated. I hope my 20 bucks made a difference for a sick child. I am glad we met the goal and im glad cheapy sets this up every year.

I have a thanks in order for all the Donators (especially CAG Nikadimas) and Cheap Ass Gamer. I thank all of you and greatly look forward to the next Child's Play charity in which CAG will undoubtedly be a part of.

Dang, if only I had won something from Marten. I probably could've just gone and picked it up since we both live in Seattle :)

Congrats to all the winners, and great job for hitting the goal. Very good to see the high number of donations. Looking forward to a higher goal next year!

bread's done
Back