CAG Fund for Child's Play: $27,345 raised! Winners posted!

Wow, I won a Wii! I can honestly say I never win anything. The last thing I remember winning was a Charles & Eddie CD when the local AM station came to our elementary school. This raffle is a great way to raise money for Child's Play every year and I will be sure to continue donating each year.

Woohoo, I won Mass Effect! I've been dying to play it, this is so awesome! Congrats to all the winners, and thanks to everyone who donated. Let's try and top it next year. :D

Congrats to all the winners and to Child's Play for having another great year. Thanks CheapyD and the donaters for the prizes.

With all the awesome games and great deals that came out this year, it's pretty amazing us CAG's donated this much for Child's Play.

Congrats again everyone.

Congrats to the winners and GJ to everybody who donated! Hmmm... it seems a mystery person won my prize LOL! I guess I will contact them through e-mail.

Holy crap! I actually won something! Orange Box baby! Thanks BIGKATDADDY!

Congrats to everyone who won and great job CAGs for going waaay beyond the goal!

[quote name='io']So, do we ever get to know what is in this thing? :lol:
I mean, if the winner (persibro - who I've never heard of) wants to post it once he gets it, is that OK? I think we're all curious.[/quote]

Hey guys,

Sorry for lurking, lol. I'll definately post the contents with pics whenever I get the box. I was pretty surprised I actually won something.

Looking forward to what I'll be getting!

persibro

One prize has been shipped!

Snake2715 chose a nifty white PSP for his prize, so the Star Wars PSP Package is on the way to his doorstep as we speak.

Two to go (and the 360 winner hasn't responded yet....I know if I had won a 360, I'd be harassing the hell out of the person..."Has it shipped yet? Has it shipped yet?" ;)

i hope the emails go to the normal mail box and not spam. hell i got 15,000 pieces of spam in my box that i cant even open LOL

at least i found out that i needed to update my Paypal address. was using an old email address that i dont even use anymore :(

though if i was a ? im sure someone would pm me here since the account i used to pay started the same slidecage with something behind it : )

Oops. I just went in and changed my CAG e-mail address to match the one I use for PayPal, so CheapyD - you can go ahead and update all my ? with my username now... ;)

Just kidding - congrats to all that did win, and especially to Child's Play!

John (aka LordBubba)

I won an Xbox 360 Premium HDMI Console! Wow! I will officially never bitch about not winning anything EVER again in my LIFE.

Thanks to everyone who donated prizes and cash! I'm glad that the CAG Fund for Child's Play was so successful this year and I look forward to doing it all over again next season!

And to Marten: I got your PM notification in an email earlier, but saw a line about "Free 360" and thought it was those darned kids spamming again! I literally thought, "Someone should ban this Marten guy." That will teach me to be so cynical!

Hurrah! I won carpal tunnel syndrom (GH3 :D )
Luckily its for Wii, with my luck i usually win something I already have or useless. Congrats to all winners and to everyone who donated.

Congrats to the winners.

0607-lost-contest-winner.jpg

[quote name='startrbear']

And to Marten: I got your PM notification in an email earlier, but saw a line about "Free 360" and thought it was those darned kids spamming again! I literally thought, "Someone should ban this Marten guy." That will teach me to be so cynical![/QUOTE]

Oh, well I guess you didn't read the part where he wanted you to complete 10 referrals for him before he sends you the "Free 360". :lol:

[quote name='io']Oh, well I guess you didn't read the part where he wanted you to complete 10 referrals for him before he sends you the "Free 360". :lol:[/quote]

It was only 7, and it was really fine print.

Curses, the jig is up! :roll:

[quote name='marten']It was only 7, and it was really fine print.

Curses, the jig is up! :roll:[/quote]

You will never be trusted again! Your reputation is ruined! ;)

Oh crap. I hope I'm not one of those (?)s.
I forgot to update my email address to the one I currently use.
Is there any way we can tell if those (?)s were one of us?

And congrats to all donators. I'm very impressed. The office I work in only managed to raise about $400 for Child's Play this year. Good job CAGgers (and non-CAGgers too, guilty as charged).

Everybody gets one more chance at winning my prize!

Turns out the "mystery" person who won my prize (Simpsons Season 4, brand new) already has it and said I did not need to send it to him/her. I started a contest where all you have to do is post something funny (picture, quote, joke, etc) and I'll choose a random winner next Friday (25th).

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168409

The contest is open to all CAGs. G'luck!

PS. Season 4 is one of my favorites with the "A Streetcar Named Marge" and "I Love Lisa" (I choo-choo-choose you) episodes.

I "think" I found the last piece to tie the random box all together.

Barring another brainstorm on my part, it should go out tomorrow. ;)

A wedding could be something you plan for your life, but that doesn't imply you will need to spend a very long time of price savings on one. Smaller marriage ceremonies can actually be exciting and a lot more pleasurable for friends. This short article can assist you make a decision what you really want from your wedding ceremony.

Before you get hitched you have to honestly make known to your long term husband or wife what your finances is. If you achieve hitched only to have your partner find out that you're in imminent fiscal destroy your marital life won't final long. The both of you ought to arrived at the kitchen table with a long list of outstanding debts as well as a version of your respective free of charge credit score, and then figure out how to proceed after that.

When your biceps and triceps are bare due to a strapless wedding gown, have them away from your body to the images. Uncovered biceps and triceps which are presented small in opposition to your whole body will make them appearance bulkier. On the other hand, should you keep your arms somewhat away from your physique, it is going to use a slimming outcome. Caused by using this easy strategy is wonderful pictures on the special event.

If you are planning to experience a caterer in your wedding event, question them whenever you can require which food products they are. Using this method, you realize that the meals can be to everyone's liking. Also, ask them if you will have a test of their meals, which means you know you can expect to like it.

Decide on food items for your personal wedding ceremony which you enjoy. Don't be worried about what your invited guests feel, it's the day to experience! One and only thing you should think about, is should you be a veggie, then you ought to offer a number of beef choices to your friends and relatives and never pressure a tofurken about them.

When you are simple on money for the wedding event, you might like to look at having a income pub on the reception. A income pub could be a great way to counterbalance the fees. Nonetheless, due to the fact funds night clubs will not be the norm, you can expect to still wish to supply a minimum of one or two free of charge cocktails in your friends. You are able to usually properly make a deal with the location to have them spend the money for expense for the free of charge cocktails due to organization that you are attracting on your big day.

Program early on if you'd enjoy having a spot wedding. You need to book considerably in advance to ensure that all the areas you'll should hire, from rooms in hotels to marriage ceremony to wedding party, is going to be available during the time you want to utilize them. You need to look into booking automobiles in advance, in case.

Now that you have picked up some useful specialized details to the wedding event planning and preparation method, you are sure to get oneself a lot more knowledgeable and confident in what you can do to contribute to make your wedding day a person to recall. Be it your own personal wedding event or those of someone, you like, you will unquestionably gain benefit from the assistance on this page.

Wedding ceremonies indicate the union in between a couple because they make to participate in sacred matrimony. Wedding ceremonies can be large, elaborate situations with multi-tiered cakes and attractive flower plans from walls to wall. On the flip side, they can be as a result of planet events to the dearest of relatives and buddies. No matter what type of wedding party you need, the guidelines on this page can help you get ready for it. Although veils usually just consist of a few wisps of material, they is sometimes extremely expensive. To help keep your wedding party charges within your budget, think about creating your personal veil! Some offer "diy" patterns for a variety of veils and they also consist of, tutorials. Explore what other situations may be going on within your metropolis during the time of your wedding day. As an example, if this is actually in the weekend from the once-a-year marathon, it may not have an effect on getting a wedding reception hallway, but it really would prevent your away from town visitors from potentially receiving a hotel. A very good thing for the bride to bear in mind with regards to marriage ceremonies is to make sure that your makeup mixes nicely. You would like to be sure that you are unable to see any collections on your own deal with or neck area simply because this will ruin your pictures and lead you to appearance difficult for your special day. You don't must invest a ton of money to possess a wonderful wedding ceremony. Several church buildings and religious buildings demand nominal or no charge whatsoever. Should you keep the invitee list little, and steer clear of food time wedding ceremony, it is possible to accomplish a breathtaking celebration on a very small spending budget. Understand that wedding ceremony is not really your marital life. Program an attractive wedding ceremony, but remember that wedding ceremony is just the start of your respective marital life while keeping that in standpoint. It can be one day to celebrate your adore as well as your decision to commit to each other, nevertheless the actual function comes after that day is over. Usually do not bring everybody you have actually met to the wedding ceremony. If you go out of your respective approach to invite individuals who wouldn't have even acknowledged you had been marrying each other, you may you need to be wasting your time and money. They don't care when they rarely know you, why spend extra income to enable them to can come? Stress and panic can be a normal element of wedding planning, proper? Wrong! While we have talked about in this post, the planning process for the special occasion doesn't ought to sense unpleasant. You can make the planning method easier, along with your big day more unique, in the event you just stick to our straightforward suggestions.

bread's done
Back