[CAG Game Group] TEAM FORTRESS 2 - **sign up with CAG Fortress 2!!**

I just got a 360 and Orange Box was my first purchase.

I've never played an online FPS so I suck royally when I play TF2 but I would love to play with some CAGS who aren't insane like these 14 year olds online.

So add me and I hope to play with some CAGS soon!

[quote name='Pure Apathy']Anyone interested in getting a weekly Team Fortress 2 night set up?[/QUOTE]

always up for some TF2

[quote name='Pure Apathy']We should all come up with a weekly night/time to play.[/QUOTE]

Im down for any night but Thursday or the weekend.

[quote name='Pure Apathy']A few of us should be playing this tonight. We're also looking for more people to join us.[/QUOTE]

If I wasn't so flippin tired i'd play right now.

But I would love to play with some CAG's sometime (as long as they don't mind a n00b - I'm learning! This is my first online FPS so I suck a little lol)

I play this every night, add me for some future games, Im good with all classes except sniper and heavy. My 360 got the rrod recently but will be back soon.

I'm also on almost every night, but the best times are on the weekends if anyone wants to play. Send me a FR w/ a message saying "CAG TF2" or something similar and I'll accept.

I just got this game yesterday, it is pretty damn fun. I'll throw a quick question out there...the medic's single fire gun, does that heal teammates or hurt enemies? I figured out that the big Ghostbusters style gun is for healing but I couldn't decipher what the other one was for.

[quote name='ZForce915']I just got this game yesterday, it is pretty damn fun. I'll throw a quick question out there...the medic's single fire gun, does that heal teammates or hurt enemies? I figured out that the big Ghostbusters style gun is for healing but I couldn't decipher what the other one was for.[/quote]

The Ghostbusters gun heals the teammate you fire it on and keep it held down on. Hold it down long enough and you can go uber.

The other gun hurts enemies.

Do you guys know if the CAG Fortress 2 silver account is still being kept up to date? If not, I'm going to make a new one so we can get something set up.

I play this game all the time, I sent a bunch of friend requests, feel free to send me an invite if you want a kickass soldier/pyro/medic. Or a streaky sniper. I've probably got over 200 hours logged on TF2 360.

Sometimes as sniper I can just dismantle engineer setups and entrenched demomen, but sometimes I'm just no good as sniper.. lol.

I just accepted your FR, jer.

And I haven't seen anyone log into the CAG TF2 GT in awhile. Maybe we should find out who that person is and see if they'll start logging in again or we can just make a new one like someone suggested. Doesn't matter to me.

Anyone still playing this? I started playing again and could always use my "play with 7 friends online" achievement.

~HotShotX

I just got this game and it's a lot of fun. I'd love to play with some CAGs sometime. I'm still learning the basics though, and I only have a couple of achievements. Does anyone on here still play?

[quote name='doodle777_98']i thought they were soppose to add more achievements. does anyone know what happened to that?[/QUOTE]

Lost in the debate between Valve and Microsoft as to what the upgrade would cost and how much constituted an upgrade.

I got TOB few weeks ago and just recently been playing TF2. I'm not that great and shooters aren't my thing but know how to work as a group for the most part. GT is my username.

I have never played it but I have Orange Box and would love to try it out. Does anyone want to time set times for tutorial/practice games?

[quote name='Katra']I have never played it but I have Orange Box and would love to try it out. Does anyone want to time set times for tutorial/practice games?[/QUOTE]

I've been sitting on this game forever and would love to fire up some games with people of little to no experience. I jumped into a game a week or so ago, got wiped out constantly, and gave up.

I would play this game with you guys if I owned it myself.

I've always wanted to play TF2, but never got the Orange Box.

Hey TF2 "noobs" I am pretty experienced in this game. Played A LOT when it was released. I am trying to get back into it but random people do not seem to want to work as a team. I wouldn't mind hoping on and teaching you guys the basics. I am also trying to set up a game night over at NoobToob and since there doesn't seem to be a lot of people playing this game we could get both forums together.

Anyone interested send me an invite, post here, or both.

nOOB here VERY much interested in playing TF2 with some CAGS. This was the first Xbox game I got last year and I beat Half Life and Portal so I tried TF2 but got killed every 5 seconds by some 12 year old so I haven't touched it since lol

But I'd love to!

I also would like to express my interest in some CAG games! Only really played the game one night when I first got it, so I'm still very much a noob - but eager to learn!

Hi eliter1. I am definitely interested in playing some this weekend. Anytime Saturday work for you? I will add you to my friends list if that is ok.

Are there any times Saturday to work for other people? I was think afternoon or evening maybe.

[quote name='Katra']Hi eliter1. I am definitely interested in playing some this weekend. Anytime Saturday work for you? I will add you to my friends list if that is ok.

Are there any times Saturday to work for other people? I was think afternoon or evening maybe.[/quote]

Unfortunately, I wont be able to play Saturday since I am going hunting:twoguns::D. I might me able to play Sunday afternoon-night though. I will hop on in about 30 min if anyone is interested.

[quote name='eliter1']Hey TF2 "noobs" I am pretty experienced in this game. Played A LOT when it was released. I am trying to get back into it but random people do not seem to want to work as a team. I wouldn't mind hoping on and teaching you guys the basics. I am also trying to set up a game night over at NoobToob and since there doesn't seem to be a lot of people playing this game we could get both forums together.

Anyone interested send me an invite, post here, or both.[/QUOTE]
I'm in the same boat, played tons when it came out and I haven't played in about the last 6 months, looking to get back into it while I wait for new releases since I consider TF2 one of my favorite game to play. However randoms aren't very fun to play with since they almost always have no strategy.

I am on the CAG Fortress list, or if anyone want to just add me my gt is right there

[quote name='Khondor']Im always up for some TF2, but it seems like every time we try to get a CAG night going it ends in utter failure.[/quote]

my thoughts exactly... someone with an excellent connection needs to let us know when we can get something going...

[quote name='Khondor']Im always up for some TF2, but it seems like every time we try to get a CAG night going it ends in utter failure.[/quote]

Hopefully we can get some people that are really serious about this. Does anyone have a specific date they would like to do this? I can do pretty much any night.

I have this, but I play mostly on PC now. I'd go back to the controller for a night with CAGs though. I should still be on the group list. I think I still need the 7 friends achievement too. You might try posting in the Achievement Group thread and see if we can get a few more on.

[quote name='eliter1']Hopefully we can get some people that are really serious about this. Does anyone have a specific date they would like to do this? I can do pretty much any night.[/quote]

Im up for any night except Thursdays and Sundays.
I would host if my connection was better, but more than 8 people and it gets very laggy

bread's done
Back