CAG Gaming Collections - Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='The Mana Knight']Yeah, I know what you mean. I REALLY want to downsize my PSP and PS2 collection greatly, but just can't. My PS2 is hard because I collected several series (mostly RPGs) and it's tough to let just one go (despite letting Devil Summoner go). With my PSP, I've trimmed a few games out here and there, but I cannot deny I put together a pretty good PSP collection, with great classical compilations, good RPGs, and so on. I just don't know where to start (I'd love to dump one import game, but cannot exactly get rid of it easily, but I got it cheap anyway). :whistle2:([/quote]

when you start dumping, let me know :)

Great collections everyone.

I'll have to post updated pics of my collection once a new thread is started. I got rid of a LOT (65-70%) of my collection late last year.

Every time I look at one of these threads it makes me sad to think about all of the games I would have right now if I didn't sell or trade most of my collection away. I just wish I would have took pics of my older stuff before I got rid of it.

I got around to taking pictures of my gaming collection. I am missing pictures of my NES and SNES games. The NES Games ar in the plastic bag at the bottom of the shelf. I'm still working on trying to tidy up my room. The boxes under my tv are only there untill I sell what's in them on eBay. I'm also thinking about selling my NES as most of the games I wanted to play were stolen from me years ago and I have them on the Wii or GC.

I am also mising pictures of my DVDs and my bookcase. I'll end up taking more pictures once I get the room in a more organized mess. :lol:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v14/The_Spaceman/Other/My%20Room/

[quote name='Chacrana']Oookay, there's two versions of this visual massacre. The CAG version with spoiler tags or the LiveJournal version (no, I don't actually have a blog outside of this collection pic orgy) which is the better idea. That's here: http://chacranajxy.livejournal.com/725.html.

Well, it's been a year. And I bought some stuff. And my old collection pics were trash. uhm... anyway, I like quality over quantity, but I still have a lotta games because I'm something of a collector. Nay, a connoisseur. Collector makes me sound like those hopeless folks who parade around Gamecrazy. Anyway, before I offend anyone, I'll stop with the tasteless humor. Enjoy:

Things haven't changed. You still have to ask Kokoro for entry. And she always accepts.

entry.jpg

As creepy as ever, you son of a bitch.

Shut up, slut. Look at my shelves.

fullshelves.jpg

Oh, yeah, like I can fucking read that. You got any sense.

I dunno. Was that even a question? Didn't see a question mark, ass.

shelves1.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa. The fuck's with all those letters from the mystical orient? You ain't Chinese mofck'a.

Gimme a damn minute

shelves2.jpg

shelves3.jpg

Why's there an empty space? You too poor to fill up that shelf?

No, the rest is in the closet.

Along with you?

I'm going to rape your sister.

shelves4.jpg

shelves5.jpg

shelves6.jpg

snesgames.jpg

gbagames.jpg

That's not all the GBA games. Some are still in the boxes for whatever reason.

boxes.jpg

So what about those nonsense letters? I know you can't read that, even if you say you can. You damn liar.

importfront.jpg

1st Row: Dodonpachi Daioujou, Espgaluda, Final Fantasy X International, Fatal Fury Battle Archives 2, Garou: Mark of the Wolves (TERRY BOGARD AAHHH YOU OKAY!!?!?), and Hokuto no Ken (YOU WA SHOCK!!!)

2nd Row: Ibara, King of Fighters XI (kept the Jappo version for progressive scan), Mushihime-Sama, Psyvariar 2: Ultimate Final, Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi, Sega Ages Vol. 25: Gunstar Heroes Treasure Box

3rd Row: Sonic Gems Collection (imported for Streets of Rage 1-3), Vampire: Darkstalkers Chronicle, DJ Max Portable (International version is for guys who sit down when they pee), DJ Max Portable 2, Bleach DS 2nd, Jump Ultimate Stars, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!

4th Row: Trigger Heart Excelica Limited Edition, Under Defeat Limited Edition, Melty Blood: Act Cadenza Ver. B Limited Edition

That row is awfully limited. Like your abilities in bed.

Your mom disagrees.

In case you enjoy the backside:

importback1.jpg

importback2.jpg

So your game collection sucks. What kinda shit hardware you got to compliment it.

I got rid of a lot of shit and got nice shit over this last year... so it's less shitty. Shit.

Let's look at the front of the room now:

roomfront.jpg

Shitty TV is gone, got 5.1 sound with good speakers, and I've got a PS3 now.

More detail on the TV plz and also, get yo speakarz in dey burfday sooooooots

detailtv.jpg

Whh... what's this? DVD player is from Oppo (981HD), the receiver is a Pioneer ELITE (because I'm classy) VSX80-TXV, and the speakers are from SVS!?!?! Only the TV is from SONY. WTF!?

Yeah, apparently, not everything I own is from Sony. Who knew I made informed purchase decisions? (Yes, I'm calling you out, presumptuous cocks.)

Also, I pulled the wires out a bit so you can see what a fucking mess it is to have all this shit hooked up.

middle.jpg

In the middle of the room, there's a center speaker, and the positioning makes sense based on where people sit in the room (it's not directly in front of the TV.) The two speakers you haven't seen are in the back, and taking a picture of those would be boring, so I won't do it. They're the same as the front L and R speakers. Of course, there's also the requisite PS3 and 360 (which doesn't see much use), and the Dreamcast is hidden behind the speaker. It doesn't get as much use as it used to, but whatever. Also, that's a fridge on the right.

Ain't yo got a compyyuutah!?!

compyutah.jpg

Yeah, I do. Specs are: Antec P182 SE case, Asus Maximus Formula X38 mobo, Intel QX6850 Quad-Core processor, 4GB PC1066 G-Skill DDR 2 RAM, MSI factory OCed 8800Ultra, Hitachi 7k1000 1TB hard drive, and a quiet fan coz... quiet is nice.

Where's that sub of yours, tho? I thought you was all like "yo, I'm Chac I'm so cool."

nogrillsub.jpg

I am so cool.

Bitch ain't ya'll got no gamez on there?

gamesdesuka.jpg

Hm... so it seems your hardware setup sucks too. Well, for the poor people who wasted their time on this shit, why not provide some wideshots!?!?!

wideshot1.jpg

wideshot2.jpg

fin[/QUOTE]

Very impressive collection but sweet jesus, get your parents (or grandparents?) to let you redo that friggin room! The furniture and wallpaper are a MAJOR detractor to that otherwise excellent collection.

you know what... okay, this thread has inspired me... when I get home, I'm going to bring out my full collection.. just wait..

[quote name='CocheseUGA']When we hit 500 I'll make a new thread, complete with instructions on how to embed, use thumbs, etc.

I'll also use the opportunity to showcase my new stuff.

If anyone would like me to make the OP and the first few posts links to their collections, just give me some feedback.[/QUOTE]

Ok, this is post 499.

[quote name='Thomas96']you know what... okay, this thread has inspired me... when I get home, I'm going to bring out my full collection.. just wait..[/QUOTE]

Still waiting, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back