CAG Gaming Group- CAG CoD MW2 gamertag- CAG Night every Thursday night

Gonna send a friend request later. Looking for some people to play with during the day - central time. I'm not very good, but meh. I usually play with rl friends at night, so if I disappear at night, its probably because they're bothering me to play -_-".

I just cleared off 6 people who have not been online since the game came out so there's six spots open that are first come, first served.

Also if you constantly keep your status as offline and never show up as online (there are two or three on the list that do this) I cannot guarantee you won't be cleared off as I have to rely on what the XBox guide says is the last time you've been online as I can't do this from the website with this tag (no need to get into it, just accept it.)

Will we have a specific CAG night for this? The reason I ask is most times when I want to join in on matches from people on the list it won't give me the option to join when there's room for me to join. I know its a lot folks playing and I just would like to play more with folks I know.

well as of now, we have been playing this and only this since release... with L4D2 some of us will be playing both now... send a message to me, im usually on around midnight central, and around 1-2am we usually only have 4 or 5 in a party...

[quote name='cdeener']Will we have a specific CAG night for this? The reason I ask is most times when I want to join in on matches from people on the list it won't give me the option to join when there's room for me to join. I know its a lot folks playing and I just would like to play more with folks I know.[/QUOTE]

wondering the same thing here about a CAG night. Had fun playing w/ MSUhitman and a couple other Cags last night before having to hang out w/ the wife :). If anybody wants to add me to their friends list please feel free

With CoD 4, we had Thursdays set aside as the "CAG Night." Is that still good or does it need to change?

Also I accepted the 4 invites in the inbox as of midnight. Only 2 spots remain!

[quote name='MSUHitman']With CoD 4, we had Thursdays set aside as the "CAG Night." Is that still good or does it need to change?

Also I accepted the 4 invites in the inbox as of midnight. Only 2 spots remain![/QUOTE]
Thursday works for me since I don't work on Fridays so I could play till later in the evening to play with those on the West Coast.

[quote name='Myalia']I tried to add you to my friends list as well hitman but your list is full.[/QUOTE]

I'll see if I can clear a spot but that may not be possible.

you guys can add me if the CAG group is full, im on every monday - friday midnight -3am... i'll send you invites when we have room.

Not sure if you've done this Hitman but you can delete me from the tag's friend list. Everybody knows where to find me if they need me - you can use the spot for somebody new (not that I'm going away or anything ...)

I would like to play with some organized teams. Just been randomly joining HQ/TDM/domination.

I'm only level 27 right now though...

[quote name='gareman']I am down for thursdays. What time because I gotta watch The office and 30 Rock.[/QUOTE]
I have seen most CAG Groups start around 10pm EST so that the peeps on the West Coast can play at a decent time.

[quote name='gareman']I am down for thursdays. What time because I gotta watch The office and 30 Rock.[/QUOTE]

Your priorities should be:
1. Play MW2 with your fellow CAGers
2. Watch The Office and 30 Rock on Hulu the next day.
3. ...
4. PROFIT!!

[quote name='Temidien']Your priorities should be:
1. Play MW2 with your fellow CAGers
2. Watch The Office and 30 Rock on Hulu the next day.
3. ...
4. PROFIT!![/QUOTE]

Good point....I would be happy with that, but my girlfriend would not be happy not being able to watch the office and 30 Rock on the big hd screen so I could play MW2. Plus an unhappy girlfriend equals no MW2 at all.

Been looking for some people to play this with. I sent a friend request so please add my gt to the list if you can: InsanLuchadoor.
Anyone is welcome to add me. I'm not too great but my kills usually outweigh my deaths, and I play for fun rather than competitively,

[quote name='BouncingSoul']Been looking for some people to play this with. I sent a friend request so please add my gt to the list if you can: InsanLuchadoor.
Anyone is welcome to add me. I'm not too great but my kills usually outweigh my deaths, and I play for fun rather than competitively,[/QUOTE]

Hey I just sent you a friend request.... I'm not really good I usually play on pc but hey I'm all about fun and not being a jerk on-line..lol

I've been playing MW2 MP a lot more now, got a 31 k-streak just this morning it was great.
Friends request sent to the group.
So I don't have to play alone anymore.

I cleaned up the list last night of people who hadn't been online in over a week, or who were just Silver members.

Yummy Tyson, if you don't get online soon, or post why your not online, you're the next to go.

Edit: Not counting anyone who sent a friend request after midnight, there are 5 open spots.

I have a question about how CAG CoD MW2 gamertag works. I am new to xbox and I'm on the list. Do we invite those on the CAG CoD MW2 friend list to play with us if they are playing the game or is this list set up for just add people to our own personal xbox friend list?

You can do it both ways. If you want to party up you can invite people. Or you can message people if it looks like their in party already to send you an invite when a spot opens up in their party.

Or you can send friend invites--with a message saying your a CAG--to get some people on your lists. It's just a way to see what CAGs are online playing MW2--any method of getting in games with them is fine.

[quote name='js1']I have a question about how CAG CoD MW2 gamertag works. I am new to xbox and I'm on the list. Do we invite those on the CAG CoD MW2 friend list to play with us if they are playing the game or is this list set up for just add people to our own personal xbox friend list?[/QUOTE]

its a list so if you want to get a cag group together you can see whos online and either join them or invite them. if you dont know them just say your from cag. sometimes we do big private matches and will invite everyone on the list thats on and then just have fun, that usually happens on thursdays but can also happen whenever.
once you play with someone feel free to send them a friend request but many of us have full friends lists and the mw2 list helps with that.
there is a really active group of players that plays almost every night and if you play that often feel free to join up and make friends. with mw2 its harder to manage a group due to the party system not working, but just join and see if there is room in the party. most of us play team deathmatch and limit group size to 6 so there will be a few cag groups playing almost every night.
edit: yeah what dmaul said. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EnderA6']its a list so if you want to get a cag group together you can see whos online and either join them or invite them. if you dont know them just say your from cag. sometimes we do big private matches and will invite everyone on the list thats on and then just have fun, that usually happens on thursdays but can also happen whenever.
once you play with someone feel free to send them a friend request but many of us have full friends lists and the mw2 list helps with that.
there is a really active group of players that plays almost every night and if you play that often feel free to join up and make friends. with mw2 its harder to manage a group due to the party system not working, but just join and see if there is room in the party. most of us play team deathmatch and limit group size to 6 so there will be a few cag groups playing almost every night.
edit: yeah what dmaul said. lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah since XBox Live doesn't have clan support, this option was presented with the 2007 Fall Update by MS as a workaround. It's officially called "seeing the friends of friends" feature.

Another easy way to show your from CAG in the game is to use CAG as your clan tag which I do to show that I'm from the site. Several of us have done it since we don't really play any official matches but just have fun playing with or against each other.

I've played with EnderA6 lately as well as Khondor and several other CAGs that apart of the main CAG night group which has been nice since they keep the party at 6. Its funny cause they seem to always have 6 people. It has been a blast playing with them and I have some of them on my friends list so its easy to find them online.

I especially had fun running into Cantaloup when he was on the other team in some Team Deathmatch last evening. We had some good battles against each other.

[quote name='cdeener']Another easy way to show your from CAG in the game is to use CAG as your clan tag which I do to show that I'm from the site. Several of us have done it since we don't really play any official matches but just have fun playing with or against each other.

I've played with EnderA6 lately as well as Khondor and several other CAGs that apart of the main CAG night group which has been nice since they keep the party at 6. Its funny cause they seem to always have 6 people. It has been a blast playing with them and I have some of them on my friends list so its easy to find them online.

I especially had fun running into Cantaloup when he was on the other team in some Team Deathmatch last evening. We had some good battles against each other.[/QUOTE]

Cool I'll do that I don't play alot of multi-player on live the last thing I played alot was Halo 3. I forgot how many tools are on XBL I mean at times it's just unbearable. So any who wants to play a causal game (I stink with the controller m/kb for me ..lol) add me. Commander0Zero

Request sent. Hoping to reignite the "magic" I had with you guys with CoD4. That and lack of party chat really blows.

I would say Thursday night seems to be OK for most of the people who posted, and it was the night we did during CoD 4.

There's lots of people on the list who play everynight though. Just look at what friends of CAG CoD MW2 are currently online and you should be able to find someone to play with.

Update 11-28:
Since the demand is there, we will set aside Thursday's as the "official CAG Night" from 7 p.m.-midnight or later Central time. Just look through the friends of this gamertag to find a game.

As I've said multiple times though, many of the core players of CoD from the CoD 4 days are on this game every night so you should never have a problem finding a game to play with (mostly) mature gamers.

multiple times i've said, "ADD ME" and i will send you invites, yes theres always a group of 6 that is playing for a couple hours and you cant get in... well then we'll start a new group of 6... and so on... its not hard.

I'm going to be late tonight prob. I have a group project due in the morning and my group wants to meet tonight. I'll be on for sure but not until late.

bread's done
Back