CAG Gaming Group - Call of Duty 4 Thursdays

I don't know if I'll manage to prestige for quite some time with all the other things to play. It seems like Treyarch went all stingy with the XP, since I've been playing the beta for around 17ish hours now and still haven't hit the 44 cap yet.

Oh, and adding CAGCOD4 is like trying to stop a bullet with your mind. You're not going to get very far. The guy hasn't updated the list since around May. I would say I should start up a CAGCODWaW list, but I honestly don't care enough to take care of it.

finally played the beta for WaW. Not particularly impressed. Just seems like a step backwards (yeah I know it's a historical step backwards)....not sure how fun dooky old weapons are. Maybe it's an IW and Treyarch thing. Suppose I'll just keep chuggin along at COD4. Get on the train!

[quote name='xcoax']Oh, and adding CAGCOD4 is like trying to stop a bullet with your mind. You're not going to get very far. The guy hasn't updated the list since around May. I would say I should start up a CAGCODWaW list, but I honestly don't care enough to take care of it.[/quote]

I'll make it then. I have to do an account for NBA 2K tonight anyway. I'll send invites to the standard folks but post if you want to be added.

[quote name='woodcan']Hamster, that brings up another good question. So, originally I thought about not prestiging this go around but seeing that they added the extra custom slots incentive that changed my mind. Well, here comes the real question....

I wonder if that gun we get the FG 42 Machine Gun always with the CE or if it goes away after the 1st prestige and then must be earned via leveling up. I would think and hope it would stay around (although I really prefer the rifles) since I figure it's either tied to the code on the disc or an XBL code entered.[/quote]I've wondered about that for awhile and same goes for the M101 or whatever you get for preordering. I just got my code email BTW.

As far as prestiging, I solely played CoD4 from launch until July or so, mostly MP, hell I finally went back and finished the SP game last week, and I am still at Level 5 I think (I don't get a whole lot of time for games), so I think I'll prestige a few times to get a couple extra custom slots and stay there.

Also, did anyone else with a preorder get a phone message today stating that CoD would be available Monday @ 5PM? Did I miss something? I thought the release day is Tuesday and what's with 5PM? I figured it might get an early release @ midnight, but ok.

[quote name='xcoax']That's why you were going nuts and killing us all left and right! If one positive thing came out of this series its that I no longer hate the Spurs after they interviewed Bowen and Horry and I realized they were actually pretty laid back guys. I know I was actually pulling for them at the end tonight.

And yeah, its weird being the 10th prestiege. Like Ninja said, that was the last time I'll ever unlock the red dot for the M16. Kinda sad. That, and I can't be like "man, I hate those gold cross assholes." anymore, because I'm one of them. haha[/quote]

Since I never got the chance to say it before, Congrats on the Gold Cross Hammie!! ;) Now you get to do it all again ... :bouncy:!

(have been running through the thread from a while ago ... there are some REALLY funny moments on here!! ;) ).

Indeed, Hitman. It is World at War until the next Call of Duty. Of course, I assume there will be a few special visits to Call of Duty 4, but those will probably be rare.

Anyone else playing this now? I just started back up with my new gamertag - fenix arnoud and I'm at level 2 now. :lol: All I can play right now is TDM and free-for-all. Just played my first match in months and I went 6 kills, 7 deaths and 1 assist. Not bad considering I'm not good at TDM. I swear the people who play during the day are worse than those at night. Anyone else notice this?

Anyway, I'm up for some COD4 if people are still playing. Not tonight, though.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I'll make it then. I have to do an account for NBA 2K tonight anyway. I'll send invites to the standard folks but post if you want to be added.[/QUOTE]
Sent a friend request to cagcod4. Hopefully this will get me hooked up with others who are still playing.

Thanks. I sent a friend request to CAG CoD WatW. I've got a few other MP games so maybe I can get in on some other games. I haven't yet put Gears 2 in my drive but I will shortly. I hated Gears 1 online. Hopefully this'll be better.

[quote name='torifile']Thanks. I sent a friend request to CAG CoD WatW. I've got a few other MP games so maybe I can get in on some other games. I haven't yet put Gears 2 in my drive but I will shortly. I hated Gears 1 online. Hopefully this'll be better.[/quote]

CAG group for Gears 2 is CAG GofW2.

I just joined CAG yesterday.

I've only been on Live for around one month, but I play CoD4 quite a bit online when I can.

bread's done
Back