CAG Halo Reach Early Beta Code Give Away!

I've been trying to get into the beta for a solid week now. But I'm still not demoralized. Not in my character. Let's hope CAG give me the golden ticket, you know... so I can run all the way home.

Is the contest still going? I just now saw this.. and am following all of them via Twitter. and im guessing just commenting on here will enter me? plz and thanks. good luck everyone!!!

No sooner did I post that than new codes appeared in my email
I think I'll give these away to people who posted in this thread...standby!

Ok, here is the full list of winners. I'll be PMing the new winners shortly with their codes:
crispydave
bigwightdog
@FlameSama1
@MasasiGamer
@crazyglitcher
saunderscowie

RichMeisterMan
MirageStrike
superdarrin
PyrosMagus
futurecheeto
smellhasreturned

Congrats winners. Enjoy the beta now while you can. Come Monday I intend on seeking out each and everyone of you to deliver multiple heartfelt teabags.

if anyone still needs a code, PM me with an offer. I still have a couple left and am looking for 3-months xbox live or microsoft points.

[quote name='Opaque']if anyone still needs a code, PM me with an offer. I still have a couple left and am looking for 3-months xbox live or microsoft points.[/QUOTE]
i will pay 30 dollars for a code

[quote name='Opaque']if anyone still needs a code, PM me with an offer. I still have a couple left and am looking for 3-months xbox live or microsoft points.[/QUOTE]

I believe it's against CAG rules to sell or trade for betas.

[quote name='bron0']i will pay 30 dollars for a code[/QUOTE]

you are nuts, it opens tomorrow and you can find used copies of odst for $25, which you could sell after the beta. and imho, in general you shouldn't encourage bozos selling beta codes.

bread's done
Back