CAG Hero of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrike - He is always there to help when needed and took care of the TMAC thing well.

Scorch - He is always helping out on the boards even though he isn't a Mod.

mark me down for Shrike as well. Theres no one else on the site that does as much as that guy.

Honorable Mentions:
Woobacca
Chickenhawk
Cletus

[quote name='WaTony']BenBoxer is my hero. In this househould we celebrate BenBoxer day the fourth Thursday of December.[/QUOTE]
I second that one.

I mean, that TRU thread is the largest in CAG history, and that has to count for something, doesn't it?

all Im saying is that cagcasts were my idea, thats it , in fact I dont even know why Im saying that in this thread, I guess I just feel like sharing, ;) im such a whore

[quote name='Wombat']all Im saying is that cagcasts were my idea, thats it , in fact I dont even know why Im saying that in this thread, I guess I just feel like sharing, ;) im such a whore[/QUOTE]
Vote for Wombat, 2005 CAG Whore? :rofl:

Overall a lot of people could be considered. But as far as single acts go, Stink_Pickle would have to be near the top of the list.

[quote name='smalien1']Shrike[/QUOTE]
Agreed. I legit feared for my life last night at work when we opened the gumball machine to take out broken gumballs and I treated myself to a good one, I was afraid he would pop out of nowhere and bust me. He's good like that.

Chickenhawk...would probably get my vote...

and also Woobacca for starting that raffle to get everyone off their asses to donate

[quote name='Jedi1979']Chickenhawk...would probably get my vote...

and also Woobacca for starting that raffle to get everyone off their asses to donate[/QUOTE]

seconded on both counts with a side of shrike

[quote name='javeryh']chickenhawk, shruke, shipwreck, OTM, punq, stink_pickle... hmmm.... can't go wrong with any of them...[/QUOTE]

whos shruke?:lol:

If by 'Hero' you mean the sole person who saved me the most money this year, by far it would have to be Benboxer (Ultimate TRU Sale). But if you mean "Hero" like managing the servers, updating the site, editing the forums, monitoring the forums, filtering the spam, filtering the non-spam, keeping the community in line, I'd say the mods did a fine job this year. But if you mean "Hero" as in free Guitar Hero to the winner of CAG hero of the year I'd definately say it was...

me.

/runs away clutching Guitar Hero in hands

Stink Pickle because he went completely out of his way to get back an iPod and other things from that jerk oOswishahouse when he went to his place.

-and-

Shrike for busting TMac's balls and getting the dumbass arrested.

Shrike, Mykevermin, Punqsux, Joevan, and dcfox (HG thread)

If I had to choose one though, it'd be Myke.

[quote name='WebScud']The College Dropout? (Is that his name? With all the DVD and game ads?) He gets my vote.[/QUOTE]

Sucessful Dropout. and yeah he's a good guy.

I think all of these would be solid choices:

benboxer- TRU sales. He could have just as easily sat on them.
Shrike- He's the elder statesman of the mods. Plus, he's into big busts.
Wombat- CAGcast adds a lot to the site. Wombat adds a lot to the Cagcast. Therefor, Wombat adds a lot to the site.
Punqsux- Willing to make the hard choices, and to back them up.
Neko Hime- Without her new job, Your Man in Japan wouldn't exist.

I would vote shrike, but he is a mod and it is kind of his job to be a good poster as he is. So I vote for OTM (onetrackmind) for his sig's that he makes.

[quote name='Xevious']Sucessful Dropout. and yeah he's a good guy.[/QUOTE]

Hehe. Thank you. I couln't remember.

Anyway, he's got my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back