CAG Hero of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']Saucy Jack strikes me as a really awesome and nice guy. My vote goes to him.[/QUOTE]

Saucy? Puh-leeeeeze! He's got nothing on me :D

Oh, and since Shrike is going to win anyways, I gots to lay a vote down for my man OTM.

[quote name='WaTony']BenBoxer is my hero. In this househould we celebrate BenBoxer day the fourth Thursday of December.[/QUOTE]

Damn straight.

The hero of the year goes out to hotwls13 for a topic he posted that helped me get a new system.

DCfox for helping me out with something a few months ago. RolentlessRolento should also be considered, he is always very helpful with things and quick to respond to PMs.

I'd meantion Shrike... but haven't enough people already? Ah, what the hell. Shrike makes me feel more confident about trading on here, and hes done alot of great work as well.

[quote name='xxxafibenderxxx']stink_pickle most deff, went out of his way to do good for others, a great guy[/QUOTE]
Ahh you beat me to it.

MOD: Shrike.

NON MOD(s): Joevan, Stink_pickle, Chickenhawk, Onetrackmind.

[quote name='Mike23']Oh shit, shout out to Wombat![/QUOTE]

I second Wombat for starting the CAGcast so I actually have something to listen to videogame related when I am on the move on my PSP.

Very tough call - since my other niggers's have already been brough up (shrike, chickenhawk, OTM) - I'm casting a nomination for wubb - he spreads solid advice in trading/auctions like TMAC's going to be spreading..well, nevermind :D

Tie: Benboxer (TRU deals) and Roufuss (K-Mart deals)
Honorable mention: The Successful Dropout before he stopped posting ads. :cry:

EDIT: Now that the ads are back TSD is my number one choice again. I mean he did post most of the 2005 ads, so that's deserves some recognition in my book. Not to mention I enjoy the "TSD wit".

[quote name='kaw']Tie: Benboxer (TRU deals) and Roufuss (K-Mart deals)
Honorable mention: The Successful Dropout before he stopped posting ads. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks, I didn't expect to see my name here.

I nominate The Successful Dropout as well, he really came through for us before people took him for granted.

[quote name='joevan']Very tough call - since my other niggers's have already been brough up (shrike, chickenhawk, OTM) - I'm casting a nomination for wubb - he spreads solid advice in trading/auctions like TMAC's going to be spreading..well, nevermind :D[/QUOTE]
Whoa whoa whoa! Wheres the MillerTime love? :cry: :cry:

[quote name='Roufuss']Wow, thanks, I didn't expect to see my name here.

I nominate The Successful Dropout as well, he really came through for us before people took him for granted.[/QUOTE]

I gave you a nod too man. Besides KB, K-Mart is the closest store to me. I have to go 30 miles to get to the nearest TRU, EB, or Gamestop. Your K-Mart threads were awesome. :)

[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']Saucy Jack strikes me as a really awesome and nice guy. My vote goes to him.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for the kind words. :)

However, I don't think I've done anything worthy of being called a CAG Hero, though. But thank you very much for your nomination. :D

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Thank you very much for the kind words. :)

However, I don't think I've done anything worthy of being called a CAG Hero, though. But thank you very much for your nomination. :D[/QUOTE]

Maybe not a hero, but if there was a category for good CAG citizenship you would deserve a vote.

I think there should be a thread devoted to that sort of thing so that CAG newbies know who they should emulate when conducting themselves on the site.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Maybe not a hero, but if there was a category for good CAG citizenship you would deserve a vote.

I think there should be a thread devoted to that sort of thing so that CAG newbies know who they should emulate when conducting themselves on the site.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Guile. You'd definitely be a recipient of the great CAG citizenship award, too. :D

My vote goes to Ozzkev55, simply because he took the time to make this sig for me. I didnt even ask him, he just saw my avatar and noticed I was missing a matching sig.

[quote name='dpatel']My vote goes to Ozzkev55, simply because he took the time to make this sig for me. I didnt even ask him, he just saw my avatar and noticed I was missing a matching sig.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, OzzKev55 made my classic, all-time favorite sig. Good guy. :)

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Thank you very much for the kind words. :)

However, I don't think I've done anything worthy of being called a CAG Hero, though. But thank you very much for your nomination. :D[/QUOTE]

You make people feel welcome, and always have a kind word to say. You are very much an unsung CAG Hero (as are a few others).

[quote name='Ledhed']I agree with everyone who says that mods should be disqualified.

Since that disqualifies myself, chickenhawk.[/QUOTE]
If mods are exluded or included, doesn't make any difference to me. Up to his Supreme Cheapass to decide.

I've put in my vote for benboxer, since he has created the biggest thread in CAG history, AFAIK.

Defender deserves a nod. I'm sure he does a lot behind the scenes to help keep the forum running smoothly. Plus he helped run off DDF. That in and of itself was a monumental achievement.

New to the nominations: Vietgurl.

It's been a while, but without her POX lists we would never have gotten any good EB Trades earlier and throughout the year (mostly noting: +$5, and trade 4/5 pre-order).

2005 was a long year, and most of the other nominees listed (not including mods) were for one-hit deals, as opposed to Vietgurls constant run of great insider info. (oh, and her Stupid Customer Stories were the best).

Successful Dropout by far deserves to be nominated for all the weekly ad postings. And in case you are reading TSD... I never took you for granted for them. Many of us were beyond words in what you have been doing. So don't let a few morons ruin it for you okay bud.

Roufuss also gets a nomination nod from me. Thanks for all the K-Mart insider info.

Saucy Jack gets a nomination from me for being the best poster in the wrestling threads. :D

And...

I self nominate myself as I am the best CC employee here.... neocisco is a close second. :D

[quote name='Demolition Man']Successful Dropout by far deserves to be nominated for all the weekly ad postings. And in case you are reading TSD... I never took you for granted for them. Many of us were beyond words in what you have been doing. So don't let a few morons ruin it for you okay bud.

Roufuss also gets a nomination nod from me. Thanks for all the K-Mart insider info.

Saucy Jack gets a nomination from me for being the best poster in the wrestling threads. :D

And...

I self nominate myself as I am the best CC employee here.... neocisco is a close second. :D[/QUOTE]
We can always make a "CAG Narcisstic Hero". :)

I vote onetrackmind also. Not only for sigs, but also because he seems like a pretty good guy. Shrike also deserves a nomination, but that's probably been said 298284843 times already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back