CAG Killzone 2 Game Night [Currently Inactive]

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Does it show up for 10pm EST? I need to make sure of this.[/QUOTE]

It shows up as 10:15 PM EST start time, but everyone should be online by 10:00 PM EST ready to go.

[quote name='Ecofreak']It shows up as 10:15 PM EST start time, but everyone should be online by 10:00 PM EST ready to go.[/QUOTE]Ok, that's fine. Sounds good to me.

Yeah it was throwing me off, it seems to change the time to whatever your local time is. Or I'm guessing, what timezone you have your system settings at... So it showed up as 9:15 my time (central).

Hi guys, I'm new on here and was wondering whether you guys have a dedicated room or something for people on CAG! It would be more fun to play online if I can recognize people I play with and maybe make some KZ2 friends =D

[quote name='tenchi']For practice, I'll be hosting a game today at 3PM EST. pswd is shaqfu[/QUOTE]All right, I'll write that down, but I can't put it in the thread title since I already used up the character limit. I'll update the OP with all games going on today.

Date: 3/21
Time: 3pm EST / 12pm PST / 7pm GMT
Host: tenchi33
Game name: CAG Game
Password: shaqfu

Time:
Host: Rolento
Game name:

I might not be able to host until later since someone wanted to go see a movie tonight. Leave the non-clan room open to whoever wants to make it but if I find that no one has when I'm free I'll make one.

I'm at work today and won't be home till 8pm, so the soonest would be 9 or 10 EST but it all depends on when I see the movie.

[quote name='MSUHitman']How many from Casual 1 are coming tonight? Do I need to come? I'm canceling a free steak dinner grilled by a friend for this.[/QUOTE]I think we should have enough, but no guaranteed.

I accepted the clan game against Sarcastic Gamer for next week, but we will need 16 people (in the Casual 1 clan). No battle made yet for the Hardcore clan against them. I'm looking at having Casual 2 play GB, but then again, they might play SG also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap, I've been a ghost these past few weeks. Anyways Mana, here's my info...toss me into the Casual clan, but I may go Hardcore at some point, depending on my skill level. I just finished the single-player on Veteran, so I'm diving into multiplayer now.

PSN-ID: MrDiamondJ
Headset: Yes
Clan Choice: Casual
Time Zone: EST
Availability: Weeknights

@ silks, I will get you added.

I will say this over and over again, Please attend the clan game 15 minutes BEFORE it starts, or you may not ever get in. Those who come after their time will not get in.

It was a low turn out for the afternoon game. I think the most were had were 6 or 7.

Mana: I saw that you accepted the request from SG. What day will that be?

[quote name='Invin']No action for Casual 2 yet? Ah well.. that's alright. More practice time! :)[/QUOTE]Now there's enough for action. Giant Bomb was kind of difficult to schedule since the leader was from Japan (so only two matches could be scheduled). Hopefully when we play other forums, I can schedule all 3.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']It was a low turn out for the afternoon game. I think the most were had were 6 or 7.

Mana: I saw that you accepted the request from SG. What day will that be?[/QUOTE]I figured because I didn't have it in the thread title (can't, due to space).

That will be 3/28/09 at 9pm EST, for Casual 2.

[quote name='BostonCollegeFan']Oh, the afternoon game is over? :([/quote]
I dunno, but when I left it was pretty much empty... but maybe it did go on.

im pyched about the cag vs. sg game two of my fave pod cast communitys battleing it out. who will come out on top? id like to get in on the action if your short on cag2 members even though im cag3 lemme know in i can be fit in on this game. p.s. if you want to intimidate the sg guys invite the hip hop gamers to play i hear theyve got beef.

The afternoon game was alot of fun. The rocket launcher chaos in the center of radec academy was halarious. Oh and Zen "Run like the wind!" Btw, how do I join the Hardcore clan?

Hey Mana,

I'll be there for tonight's game I wanted to know if we have classes sorted out for the Hardcore match or is it come with what ever you want?

I guess you do this:

PSN-ID: ----- (Given if I can get a spot)
Clan Choice: Hardcore
Availability: Most of the time

[quote name='ChiefsFan21']The afternoon game was alot of fun. The rocket launcher chaos in the center of radec academy was halarious. Oh and Zen "Run like the wind!" Btw, how do I join the Hardcore clan?[/QUOTE]You will most likely get the invite sometime next week or later (Must be a CAG for more than 90 days to get in). You'll hear later how to get in (clan battles aren't until the weekend anyways).
[quote name='silks']Holy crap, I've been a ghost these past few weeks. Anyways Mana, here's my info...toss me into the Casual clan, but I may go Hardcore at some point, depending on my skill level. I just finished the single-player on Veteran, so I'm diving into multiplayer now.

PSN-ID: MrDiamondJ
Clan Choice: Casual
Availability: Weeknights[/QUOTE]Invite already sent.

Yeah I would host a game if there wasnt already one tonight. + if more than 4 people came =P , it was still alot of fun though.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I ranked up and got the assault class... I Need to get that badge for boosting.[/QUOTE]

The badge comes standard w/ the Assault class.

Yeah whose going to be what class tonight for the Casual? I'm plannin on Tactician, figure we maybe only need one more of those, defintly need healers though.

[quote name='ChiefsFan21']Can I join the Casual 1 clan instead?[/QUOTE]Casual 1 is officially maxed out at 64 (only one pending invite left). Casual 2 has some slots, but their battles don't start until next week. I'll be sure you get into Hardcore sometime next week. No one will be added into the clans until next week (plus I plan on a little re-shuffling mid next week, before the clan match). That's when I'll know the current state and stuff.

[quote name='BostonCollegeFan']Yeah whose going to be what class tonight for the Casual? I'm plannin on Tactician, figure we maybe only need one more of those, defintly need healers though.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to attend tonight's game, and I'm planning on flip flopping classes. Mostly I'll be playing as a medic for heals and soldier for LMG killing sprees.

Awesome news, we won everyone. The clan match went very well. I feel both us and Giant Bomb played very well, but we came out on top. I want to think everyone at Giant Bomb and the Casual 1 Clan for showing up. :D Can't wait until next week's clan battle.

New Game up right now called CAG Tentative, with the password shaqfu. Anyone can join.

Time: 9pm EST (Now) until whenever
Host: BostonCollegeFan
Game name: CAG Tentative

that was a great clan v clan match. Thank you to everyone that showed up on both sides. Looking forward to the next match.

bread's done
Back