CAG Killzone 2 Game Night [Currently Inactive]

just a small note to people who play tactitians and want to save their team frustration:

when you toss a spawn point, the direction you throw it is not the way spawning characters will face, but the opposite direction. So if you toss it north, they will spawn facing south...

spawning and looking at a wall as soon as you spawn is confusing as hell.

All right, I posted the schedules in the OP. Alpha clan WILL have a battle next week (or hopefully).

Clan Playing: CAG Clan Beta
Opponent: Sarcastic Gamer Clan
Challenge Status: Accepted
Day: Saturday, 4/4
Time: 9pm EST / 6pm PST
Valor: 10
Max People Per Clan: 8 on 8

Opponent:
Challenge Status: Accepted
Day: Sunday, 4/5
Time: 3pm EST / 12pm PST
Valor:
Max People Per Clan: 4 on 4

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ecofreak']BETA Clan has a clan match THIS SUNDAY, April 5th, at 3:00 PM. It's a small match, of 4 vs. 4. I forget the clan name.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
Day: Saturday, 4/5
Time: 3pm EST / 12pm PST[/QUOTE]
:whee:

I finally got my final Ribbon, so...yeah, I can go back to playing my beloved Tactician now. I love playing as the Tactician so much, and with the Boost Ability...pure chaos is bound to be afoot.

[quote name='pete5883']:whee:[/QUOTE]Please understand I'm really tired, exhausted, stressed, etc. at the moment and I'll definitely make a lot of mistakes (that was a copy/paste error). :cry:

I honestly just don't know how much longer I can take this game night organization, I'm about to go crazy.:bomb:

Thanks for the catch though, although AllahBomber told me that also via IM.
[quote name='NamPaehc']Think game is on Monday , says the 6th online.[/QUOTE]Ugh, just when is it then???

[quote name='NamPaehc']Think game is on Monday , says the 6th online.[/quote]
clanmatchg.jpg

ya..eco is confusing us all :p

I'll try to be there tonight, but I've got family in town so don't hold me to it.

My work hours have changed so I'll be able to make the weekday nights now.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']might be on tonight even if I can't get in.[/QUOTE]

True -- I was in the last match so I'll spectate if other people in the clan who have yet to do a clan-match want to play.

[quote name='Ecofreak']True -- I was in the last match so I'll spectate if other people in the clan who have yet to do a clan-match want to play.[/quote]

This also applies to me, if there are 8 people there I'll just spectate.

[quote name='joshr915']ya i know. they are slow as crap to update anything it seems[/QUOTE]

Wholly crap -- Totally My Mistake, ManaKnight.

The upcoming clan match is is indeed Monday, and not Sunday. Sorry for all the confusion!

[quote name='HustlerKid']Ok so um...I kicked out the clan I was in and got invited to another CAG clan, did I get moved up or something?[/QUOTE]

Yep -- you've been moved to the BETA clan, which is the invite I sent to you yesterday. Hope you can join in the clan match tonight!

[quote name='HustlerKid']Ok so um...I kicked out the clan I was in and got invited to another CAG clan, did I get moved up or something?[/QUOTE]Yes, I switched you clans. The reason is since your rank increased and I've noticed you are playing, you are in one of our two main clans. That means you can now participate in clan battles (previous clan you were in are for people who either never play new people). Sorry, I forgot to let you know about the change.

[quote name='subtek']I'll try to be there tonight, but I've got family in town so don't hold me to it.

My work hours have changed so I'll be able to make the weekday nights now.[/QUOTE]Our clan does not play tonight. We played last weekend. We were going to have a match against GAF, but someone beat us to it. :whistle2:(

You can still always challenge GAF, Mana. Don't get so beat up about it.

I'll definitely try to get into the Clan match tonight. I still don't know what a Clan Match consists of, though.

[quote name='Ecofreak']True -- I was in the last match so I'll spectate if other people in the clan who have yet to do a clan-match want to play.[/quote]

Same thing here.

[quote name='KingBroly']wha...on kz.com it says the match against SG is tomorrow. What's going on? On the game it said tonight.[/quote]

no it doesnt. it says 4/4 and 4/6

also BETA members. clan practice is going on now, join up

[quote name='joshr915']no it doesnt. it says 4/4 and 4/6

also BETA members. clan practice is going on now, join up[/quote]

events.jpg

Just saying. I'll still be there tonight, regardless.

[quote name='KingBroly']
events.jpg

Just saying. I'll still be there tonight, regardless.[/QUOTE]

It's really stupid crap that make me dislike the way clan matches are held on KZ. I've had issues when selecting the agreed upon day, but the date is either +/- 1 day at the confirmation page. BAH!!!

[quote name='joshr915']eco:that post you quoted wasnt talking smack on you btw, that post was meant for killzone.com :p[/QUOTE]

That's weird, I tried to quote one of your later posts regarding the date confirmation. No hard feelings, just stop killing me w/ your sniper rifle and we'll be even. ;)

man...I get up to go to the bathroom, come back and I can't join. Not even as a spectator :(

EDIT: Nevermind, had to join at the Events page.

[quote name='Ecofreak']It's really stupid crap that make me dislike the way clan matches are held on KZ. I've had issues when selecting the agreed upon day, but the date is either +/- 1 day at the confirmation page. BAH!!![/QUOTE]
Guerilla Games is in Amsterdam. You are in America. The game is at night.
If you are signed in with your PSN ID, it's going to show the time in your time zone, and therefore show nighttime, April 4.
If you aren't signed in with your PSN ID, it's going to show the time in Amsterdam's time zone, and therefore show early morning, April 5.

[quote name='pete5883']Guerilla Games is in Amsterdam. You are in America. The game is at night.
If you are signed in with your PSN ID, it's going to show the time in your time zone, and therefore show nighttime, April 4.
If you aren't signed in with your PSN ID, it's going to show the time in Amsterdam's time zone, and therefore show early morning, April 5.[/QUOTE]

The weird thing is that I AM signed into my PSN ID at the time of creating the game, both in-game and on the website. So I'm still a bit "confuzzled."

I have no idea what Kat and his squad's got, so I'm questioning what I should be.

Also, is this 2/3 or 3/5 or what?

[quote name='KingBroly']I have no idea what Kat and his squad's got, so I'm questioning what I should be.

Also, is this 2/3 or 3/5 or what?[/QUOTE]

I think it's 4/7.

Right now, we're Tactician, Medics, and Engineer, and Sabatour

If it counts as a draw and not a win (because it came up before the match ended) that'll be disappointing, and I hope it gets fixed.

bread's done
Back