CAG Killzone 2 Game Night [Currently Inactive]

I was thinking exactly the same. Is there a way to add bots to the game?

Great, I'm going to be a bit late. I didn't realize there was a 90 MB update.

Hey, I haven't played in a long time..whats it take to play? I'm not sure if im in a clan anymore, or which i was on, for that matter. I wouldn't mind hopping on tonight.

Edit:Just found myself on the beta tag.

[quote name='Invin']I was thinking exactly the same. Is there a way to add bots to the game?

Great, I'm going to be a bit late. I didn't realize there was a 90 MB update.[/QUOTE]
I pretty sure there's an option for bots. I don't think you get xp with them on though.

The room is up. You can join by finding a clan member, a friend, or searching for "CAG FORUM NIGHT". Just me so far... :cry:

I'm really sorry! After 10 mins, I'm only at 17%. I thought Guerilla stopped the updates.

edit- Currently at 85%. The first part of the update was pretty horrible. Second one isn't too bad. I'll be on real soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Invin']I'm really sorry! After 10 mins, I'm only at 17%. I thought Guerilla stopped the updates.[/QUOTE]
Hey it's no problem. It'll probably take awhile to get more bodies. And it's not like anyone posted a reminder to get patching out of the way. :lol:

[quote name='asthmatic']Invin is F'n badass[/QUOTE]
Indeed. His C4 kills me waaaay too much.

Are you still planning on playing with us?

Thanks :) Great games guys! Sucks that my teammates disappeared on the last one. I'm surprised this game night lasted so long. My mic wasn't working this time because I just got a new HD and forgot to add it, so sorry teammates for the dead silence.

I definitely noticed the C4 deaths :D

Well, we had a decent showing for 1 days notice. Thank you Invin, darkerpsy, StarKat, asthmatic, and TooLateForRoses for joining. It was fun!

[quote name='Darknyss']Indeed. His C4 kills me waaaay too much.

Are you still planning on playing with us?[/QUOTE]

man he had those c4's set at every high traffic door way. I saw one when I had to deliver that speaker thing, so i went all the way around. I think he still killed me too. haha

i thought you guys would be on later, sorry i didnt make it.
message me when you guys play and ill try and make it. id like to play with some cags for sure.

I did not see this thread.

I host a Killzone 2 server every saturday for NGG and /v/ forums and decided to let you guys in on it too.

No passwords or anything and its more for fun than anything else. Last week was one of our best yet, with 30 people playing for 4 hours on the server.

Me getting into this clan doesn't seem likely so I guess I'm just plugging my random saturday server.

There are still a decent amount of clan slots for those that are interested in sticking around. It's more of a convenience factor since we aren't really participating in any clan matches. I can't boot anyone who is no longer active or got rid of the game, but I will revoke pending invites (some have been pending for months) if we end up needing room.

We'll try again this Saturday 1/30/10. It looks like a few are interested in later games, but I don't want to push it back too far for those East coasters (me included). This past weekend's games lasted past 11pm and probably would have continued longer if we didn't lose some people.

Also, I'm OOT Wed and Thurs this week but I will try to send out a reminder on Friday for those who joined last time and others that have shown recent interest. As usual, if anyone else wants to join feel free to send me a friend request with KZ2 in the subject.

Looking forward to this Sat's game and blowing you all up with C4. I wouldn't mind if we push the time back a bit for the non-East coasters.

[quote name='smiggity']Ive been meaning to pick this up again to get down with yall. I really wish I never would have sold it[/QUOTE]
That'd be pretty cool. Bring some of your Socom buddies with ya! :D

I'm okay with pushing the start time back. I'll do whatever works for you guys... just need figure out what'll get the most people to join. 9:30? 10:00? 10:30?

Reminder that we will have another CAG KZ2 night tomorrow (1/30/10) starting at 9:30pm EST. You don't need to be in the clan to join. Just find the game via a friend or search for the private game "CAG Forum Night".

The password is shaqfu.

I'll be on for a short time tonight. Just realized I have a lot to do. Then again, I might have too much fun and lose track of time.

Having some really bad connection problems right now. PSN keeps booting me off/not letting me on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have the game. I haven't played it in a while but I would still like to get the trophies for the new weapons on the new maps.

Looking for CAG's to play with. Not sure how active the game still is here on CAG, but I have all the expansion maps and am up for teaming up with people. Message me if there are still people playing

psn ID = Orbitrap

I just ordered the game. Should have it in a few days. I'm willing to play. I have not played it at all (save the demo). But I will be starting up soon. But probably not much interest at this point. :)

Well it hit the $30 greatest hits list, so that might bring in a few new people.

All in all, everything will be dead once Metal Of Honor hits.

skydive and I were playing today in a private ranked match, and apparently the damn automated moderator system or whatever kicked us out. gbpackers and velo, maybe tuesday afternoon/evening might be a good time to boost some medals for trophies.

we were in a public session and it was the worst spawn camping experience ever. being a noob, with no recourse to switch weapons was crap, getting guys running with bazookas just like in MW2 and the damn javelin glitch.

[quote name='nakanenui']skydive and I were playing today in a private ranked match, and apparently the damn automated moderator system or whatever kicked us out. gbpackers and velo, maybe tuesday afternoon/evening might be a good time to boost some medals for trophies.

we were in a public session and it was the worst spawn camping experience ever. being a noob, with no recourse to switch weapons was crap, getting guys running with bazookas just like in MW2 and the damn javelin glitch.[/QUOTE]

Well actually the moderator wasn't automated. He's now on my friends list and wants to play with us sometime.

[quote name='Jam424']Well actually the moderator wasn't automated. He's now on my friends list and wants to play with us sometime.[/QUOTE]

serious? wth man, hehe. that was totally random getting booted and all. medic, man down, man down, where the hell is the medic.

[quote name='nakanenui']serious? wth man, hehe. that was totally random getting booted and all. medic, man down, man down, where the hell is the medic.[/QUOTE]

I actually unlocked medic recently, and engineer. Guess I played a little bit much.

[quote name='LordKefka06']All in all, everything will be dead once Metal Of Honor hits.[/QUOTE]
I lol'd

Anyway, I just got this game recently and haven't played much of it. Would love to play with some CAGs though. Let me know when you guys are playing.

Well, I have had the game for awhile but only recently got into multi-player, if any CAGS wanna play with me send I f/r stating you are from CAG.com

Trophies/ribbons/medals I still need are assassination defend and capture and hold. I need 4 of each ribbons, and it's driving me nuts, cause that's all I need to platinum this game. @_@

Oh BTW I have a mic and I am 2nd highest rank atm

Maybe I should put this game in again and play the MP. I stopped playing when the CAG nights were finishing up literally right as I was getting online.

Just picked this up 2 days ago. Just started playing multiplayer today. I'm about 5 hours in and I am about 91 points away from Lieutenant.

PSN-ID: DCstarClassic
Headset: Yes ( If I can find my damn bluetooth wall charger...)
Clan Choice: Main, Alpha, Beta, Delta.....Doesn't matter...
Time Zone: -7:00 Arizona
Availability: Anytime after 2:00pm

Hope its not too late to join a clan.

[quote name='GTmaster39']Just picked this up 2 days ago. Just started playing multiplayer today. I'm about 5 hours in and I am about 91 points away from Lieutenant.

PSN-ID: DCstarClassic
Headset: Yes ( If I can find my damn bluetooth wall charger...)
Clan Choice: Main, Alpha, Beta, Delta.....Doesn't matter...
Time Zone: -7:00 Arizona
Availability: Anytime after 2:00pm

Hope its not too late to join a clan.[/QUOTE]

I just picked the game up tonight, so I'll be looking to play some MP once I get my feet wet. You can send me a friend request (PSN ID is the same as my CAG ID) or I'll send you one once I play a little bit.

[quote name='tcatsninfan']I just picked the game up tonight, so I'll be looking to play some MP once I get my feet wet. You can send me a friend request (PSN ID is the same as my CAG ID) or I'll send you one once I play a little bit.[/QUOTE]

Thats awesome man! I'll go ahead and send you a request.

[quote name='GTmaster39']Thats awesome man! I'll go ahead and send you a request.[/QUOTE]

feel free to send me a request. Ive had it for a while but never had anybody to play with.
pm me here if you want to set up a time to play.

If only you guys had it a few months ago when me and Darknyss were sitting around, waiting in empty clan games. Hopefully there will be some interest in KZ3!

bread's done
Back