CAG Killzone 2 Game Night [Currently Inactive]

[quote name='jh6269']Any chance of getting a clan together of CAGs that suck at Killzone 2 multiplayer (like me)?[/QUOTE]

seeing as we can barely get a couple people to show for a cag night. starting a whole new clan seems unlikely. sorry yo

Game up! Come on everyone.
hm.. I'm having problems finding my headset. Also, this may be my last game. I'm way too busy now that fall semester has started.

[quote name='Invin']Also, this may be my last game.[/QUOTE]

Ya, it might be my last too, but for the fact that no one plays anymore :\ kinda sucks. but i only ever played on cag nights, so without that, im just gonna trade out the game....

edit: well at least the final game was a decent 2v2. Pheonix, you can probably change the thread title to state that kz2 night is on hold indefinitely. unless you can find another host. but ill be trading the game out as stated above. later all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great games! There's something about Darknyss.. Whatever team he's on gets an overwhelming win.

It's been fun :cry:

Damn... sad to see CAG KZ2 end. I'm glad I stopped watching the horrible Eagles vs Colts game though. Last night's games were pretty fun!

Hope to see you guys in MW2.

Patience and practice was all it took to improve my accuracy (as well as lowering the x/y axis slightly). Replaying the campaign on hard and having more fun than the first time. I love how crazy the battles feel when I have my 5.1 headset on and bullets are flying everywhere. The campaign just has a different feel from what I'm used to in Resistance, Halo 3, and Gears 2 (never played COD4/5)

Boooo. Last night's games were pretty fun once I got in my groove (I had one nice double-kill with the shotgun on Darknyss and Invin).

Guess it's back to public games for me! Thanks for the games guys.

WTF!?!?! First UT3, now this?

I finally fixed my lag issues (or so it seems) and now everyone's quitting on me? :whistle2:(

haha, oh well, send some friend requests if you'd like to play.

I'm sorry to see the game go by the way-side as well. Maybe we'll have another match down the road for nostalgia's sake.

I'll likely see many of you in Uncharted 2. :)

[quote name='MillerTime2523']WTF!?!?! First UT3, now this?[/QUOTE]

what what? UT3 isnt over! its back in the Fall, check my sig.

and ya Eco, I'm sure I'll have uncharted2 so see you there :)

Miller, I was wondering if we'd ever see you :(

Allah, I think you should keep KZ2 instead of trading it in. I'm sure we'll have more matches someday, just not weekly.

I'm getting Uncharted 2 on Day 1, so see you guys there! Not too sure about MW2 though..

[quote name='AllahBomber']what what? UT3 isnt over! its back in the Fall, check my sig.

and ya Eco, I'm sure I'll have uncharted2 so see you there :)[/QUOTE]

Haha, I meant that once I'm able to play everyone else stops.

Just played a few games earlier. Its soooo much more fun lag free... Lol

Sad to see this. I just picked up the game and really like the overall feel of it.

I am going to subscribe to this thread in case people decide to put together another night.

I think the night shall continue. If I'm on (I typically can play Thursday nights without issues), I'll toss up a "CAG Forum Night" game with a password of "shaqfu" if it isn't already.

I'll use the original maps. CAG KZ2 will never die!!!!

I'll hop on tonight and set up a room, just to see if anybody bites. If we can get some 2v2 I'll keep it up.

It's sad to see CAG KZ2 night die but I only twice was able to make it on early enough and then I got to play like 1 match or a few minutes of the last match before everyone bailed. I guess everyone is on the East coast :whistle2:( Guess I'll end up selling the game if the CAG online community is dead for this game.

I had an old PM asking me to change ownership of the thread to silks. That's now been done. If that needs to be changed again so you folks can get back to regular game nights, let me or another mod know so we can help out.

I loved this game as well..

I sold my copy but have beenin thinking of picking it back up.. How many CAGS do we have interested? Especially with the recent price drops this has seemed to have gotten.

I know MW2 has probably put the nail in the coffin.

I got this game the day it came out but didn't ever really get into the online until recently. I finally figured out how to use a boost, just got the ability to call air bots, and am about to be able to plant c4. I have all the maps and I recomend getting all of them. Send me a pm if you want to play some killzone but hopefully you have all the maps.

If someone wants to take over the thread, pm a moderator... they then can start setting things up. I dont have the game right now but if I see a few poeple get back into it. i will grab a copy.

I don't have a copy right now but have some goozex points just burning a hole through my account. Also, with the free trades for college students I'm in business for the next few months

Alright, I can host a game on Wednesday. How does 8 EST sound? Post if you have a different time preference.

If you aren't in the CAG Clan and want to join us just send me a friend request. Game pw is in the OP.

I pm'd guinaevere to see if I can take over this thread.

I'm up for it too. If I can remember how to play that is. It's been months for me. PSN is the same as my CAG name.

Heads up... I may need to push this back an hour or so until 9pm due to company coming over on Wednesday.

Can we get a list of those who will definitely show up? So far it looks like:

Darknyss
Invin (backup host)
Thomaticus
xinoart

tentative:
Snake2715 (pending getting the game again)
KnightsDwn
GodlyOne
darkerpsy

Last edited by a moderator:
It all depends on what time I work on Wednesday but I can try to make it. CAG Killzone was fun as hell when it was a weekly thing... :cry:

[quote name='Darknyss']Heads up... I may need to push this back an hour or so until 9pm due to company coming over on Wednesday.

Can we get a list of those who will definitely show up? So far it looks like:

Darknyss
Invin (backup host)
Thomaticus
xinoart

tentative:
Snake2715 (pending getting the game again)
KnightsDwn[/QUOTE]

Should you, or someone post a new thread, and then link this thread?

Some people may skip this thread as they think its 'on indefinite hold".

I bet there have been some people on here that have the game especially from the recent Gamefly deals, etc.

[quote name='Snake2715']Should you, or someone post a new thread, and then link this thread?

Some people may skip this thread as they think its 'on indefinite hold".

I bet there have been some people on here that have the game especially from the recent Gamefly deals, etc.[/QUOTE]
Trying to get ownership of this thread. I think that would be ideal. I'll try to pm Trakan. He seems pretty active.

I have this game wrapped up still. I'm hoping to join in with all of you too on Wednesday. Just not sure if I have to do anything else.

bread's done
Back