CAG Killzone 2 Game Night [Currently Inactive]

[quote name='sh10151']That was my mistake. I am sorry about that. I forgot that the last time I hosted a match, I had set it to clan only... :cry: I didn't mean for it to be a clan only game. It was supposed to be open to all CAGs.[/QUOTE]

No worries! We still had a great couple rounds. I particularly liked the first round turn around, coming back from 1-3 to eventual win it. CRAZINESS.

That next round when Helgast went 1-6 was not so enjoyable. :whistle2:#

Looking forward to the next CAG night!

I know this thing starts at 6:00 PM PST, but are you guys doing anything later? (Like maybe 10 PM PST)

Going to be following the steps on post 2.

[quote name='ChiefsFan21']So can I get a clan invite or atleast the name of someone who goes to all the nights?[/QUOTE]
Mana is handling all the invites atm. Feel free to send me a friend request but there's a chance I might not make it tonight. I'm gonna try though.

PSN: Darknyss

I'm likely going to make it to CAG night again.
But I don't have the newest maps since I have no credit card lol.
Still gotta wait for my friend to buy it, iono when =O

[quote name='Ecofreak']Bump for tonight's game.

Don't forget to make it open to non-clan members, but still password protected. ;)[/quote]

Done and done.

I'm going to attempt to make it tonight. I'm house-sitting for the weekend and I'm not sure how this wireless is going to hold up.

I don't know if anyone posted this before (I've seen people post wondering why it unlocked, but don't recall seeing anyone post why it unlocked), but I figured out the Wargod trophy thing.
"All remaining medals" means the two that aren't combat, mission, or badge specific.

Running into smoky rooms filled with grenades confusingly firing my shotgun was fun, had to leave early though. Sucks that we're forced to watch the first 20-ish seconds of that intro movie everytime we boot up Killzone now.

[quote name='Sarrasis']Rockets should be removed from the game. They are so fucking lame.[/quote]

This x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Otherwise I had a really fun time, my favorite part being Phoenix calling me out while running straight into my shotgun barrel lol.

haha those were good games last night.

The last game when it was just, me, zen, karma, dd83 was nuts. haha the assasination was the greatest all I hear is mguiddy "oh crap! scared the shit out of me!"

the same thing happened to me when I was the target the round before
I thought i'd be clever and stand on a book case at radec while cloaked. I got killed from behind in 2 seconds. haha.

[quote name='HowStern']
The last game when it was just, me, zen, karma, dd83 was nuts. haha the assasination was the greatest all I hear is mguiddy "oh crap! scared the shit out of me!"

[/quote]
Did I say that? :whistle2:s
I mostly complained that you guys kept blowing up my turrets. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sarrasis']Rockets should be removed from the game. They are so fucking lame.[/QUOTE]

This. I can't even remember how many times I would turn the corner and get hit by a rocket. It's almost impossible to avoid them.

Joined late, stayed until almost everyone left. It was fun. Smoke covered bomb plants with both spawns in the same area, spawn in that area, start shooting, die from all the rockets and grenades being thrown, then spawn again is both annoying and fun at the same time.

[quote name='mguiddy']Did I say that? :whistle2:s
I mostly complained that you guys kept blowing up my turrets. :cry:[/quote]
haha smoething to that effect. It was at helghan industries by the entrance near your base. zen came charging out and killed neverletthem or karma, I forget who was the A.T.
And then I came right behind and suicide bombed you guys and on my way I hear "scared the crap out of me!"
i was laughing for like 3 minutes
3v3 in that place is ridiculous

[quote name='HowStern']haha smoething to that effect. It was at helghan industries by the entrance near your base. zen came charging out and killed neverletthem or karma, I forget who was the A.T.
And then I came right behind and suicide bombed you guys and on my way I hear "scared the crap out of me!"
3v3 in that place is ridiculous[/quote]
I remember hearing that, but I'm pretty sure zen said that...
Doesn't really matter though, it was funny. :lol:

one of the assassinations was really fun.
i forgot who it was but he kept dieing and we kept reviving him.
i think we revived him over 4-5 times? lol

[quote name='mguiddy']I remember hearing that, but I'm pretty sure zen said that...
Doesn't really matter though, it was funny. :lol:[/quote]

haha ah yeah must of been zen then. lol yeah. it's ridiculous how many times I get startled in this game. I've actually teamkilled people accidentally in friendly-fire rooms because they popped out in front of me too fast and scared me.

[quote name='HowStern']haha smoething to that effect. It was at helghan industries by the entrance near your base. zen came charging out and killed neverletthem or karma, I forget who was the A.T.
3v3 in that place is ridiculous[/QUOTE]

It was Karma, I wasn't ever the A.T (which was great, considering I am a horrible A.T.). That map was fun, except the bombing where you guys were on offense. Our spawn leaves the room, and the only spawn on the map we had was half way across the map from where the target was. It takes longer to get to the zone the 30 seconds. That was annoying. We defuse, you come in a suicide bomb killing everyone, bombs are rearmed, our spawn goes away. Not.Good.

[quote name='neverletthem']It was Karma, I wasn't ever the A.T (which was great, considering I am a horrible A.T.). That map was fun, except the bombing where you guys were on offense. Our spawn leaves the room, and the only spawn on the map we had was half way across the map from where the target was. It takes longer to get to the zone the 30 seconds. That was annoying. We defuse, you come in a suicide bomb killing everyone, bombs are rearmed, our spawn goes away. Not.Good.[/quote]

haha yeah at one point at the end of search and retrieve I was debating on whether I should even try to deliver the thing because it was at the last minute and I knew you guys would just destroy me and then I would spawn a million miles away from the search and destroy target. So, I take the speaker and just go hang out at the search and destroy target to wait for that to start and end up getting killed anyway haha.

Sounds like some fun rounds last night. I was away on a business trip and didn't make it back in time to join in. So we're bringing back thursday cag nights?

I had a lot of fun on saturday. That one assassination round where phoenix (i think) was revived a couple of times was pretty crazy.

I'm going to try and make at least one match a week from now on (classes are over after 2 finals tomorrow).

I'm going to be in class at that time. I won't get out until 8:45. I'm guessing the festivities will be about over by then.

By the way, does anyone ever stay on after our Clan nights and play together? It seems like everyone bails immediately afterward. It annoys be because I usually want to keep on playing and we can get to know each other's tendencies. We could even try being assigned certain classes according to what the game type is. For example...WHY AM I THE ONLY BASTARD EVER THROWING SPAWN POINTS?

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like using the saboteur class but will change classes if I see that my team needs one. So as long as you're throwing spawn grenades, I don't see any point in being a tactician.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']if I can get in I'll be there.[/quote]

I'm gonna try and make it tonight since I'll be trophy hunting again after work (going for the symbols and every level without dying now). You're on my list from when you were making LBP levels and you can get in that way.

Sweet, the wife is going out tonight. Hopefully my sick kids will cooperate and I can join you guys.

I need a few more tactician ribbons so I'd be happy to throw some spawn grenades.

bread's done
Back