CAG Killzone 2 Game Night [Currently Inactive]

Do you guys ever want to try a fight club night?

Make our own rules. Melee only, one on one pistol matches, no respawn/last man standing, those types of things...

Sounds good. The last man standing idea sounds very fun.
Does anyone know what a good rank for the week would be for the highest weekly honor rank trophy? Also, stupid question, but do your kills/points count if you leave a game early or do you get nothing?

[quote name='Invin']Sounds good. The last man standing idea sounds very fun.
Does anyone know what a good rank for the week would be for the highest weekly honor rank trophy? Also, stupid question, but do your kills/points count if you leave a game early or do you get nothing?[/QUOTE]
Check the leaderboard on killzone.com...
Right now 164,231 players have played Killzone 2 this week.
Strictly speaking, you'd need to be ranked 1,642 or above to get the top 1% honor rank. Which would be 5,284 points as of last update... I noticed killzone.com leaderboards are about an hour behind.

If I were going for it I'd want to be 1,500 or above to be safe.

not to lessen our win yesterday against that good clan, but i think the new patch helped us in that they didn't tweak their game plans to adapt.

[quote name='NamPaehc']not to lessen our win yesterday against that good clan, but i think the new patch helped us in that they didn't tweak their game plans to adapt.[/QUOTE]

sucks for them and their crappy spawn placement then :D

truth be told, it is actually possible to win a spawn battle by the person spawning. you have a split second to get your aim and fire when u spawn and i think the game keeps you invisible for just a fraction of a second longer than it used to. and besides, they dont always spawn dead center on the grenade so the camper has to adjust a bit as well.

but whatever, we won! :):)

We probably pulled the greatest C&H upset last night. I couldn't believe we actually got that one. Pretty awesome game.

Yes! Ranked 1517/176867. Currently hoping 251 people won't pass me by the end of the day. I think I'll take a break from KZ2 for awhile.

[quote name='Invin']We probably pulled the greatest C&H upset last night. I couldn't believe we actually got that one. Pretty awesome game.

Yes! Ranked 1517/176867. Currently hoping 251 people won't pass me by the end of the day. I think I'll take a break from KZ2 for awhile.[/QUOTE]
I think they stats reset around 6-7pm Eastern, so you don't have long to wait.

I don't think I played Killzone 2 since I did my honor run. :lol:

Loaded up Kz2 is about 2 weeks and the patches make the game much more tolerable. ie Precise Control and Crouching. Still need to unlock that Scout class and spend 30 minutes in a boost server to unlock its badges.

Clan invite will be appreciated if you got room.

I've been on hiatus with Killzone 2 because of Red Faction but will definitely join in if there's a game tonight.

[quote name='tenchi']I've been on hiatus with Killzone 2 because of Red Faction but will definitely join in if there's a game tonight.[/QUOTE]

If enough other people commit to playing, I'll be there.

finally done with finals today, should be able to be on a lot more now. not sure if i'll be on tonight though, up to my roommates if they wanna use the tv

[quote name='disillusion386']I'll be missing out on tonight's game again. Another Laker game tonight...[/QUOTE]
Same :D

It make make sense to post-pone the clan match to this Saturday, given the short turn around time. Salton -- will you be able to host at the usual time?

After not playing the game for a while, I totally suck now. During one match, I actually was running the wrong direction with the propaganda! o_O. I lost power halfway through a game and couldn't get back on. I'll try to practice a little more before the saturday game so I don't make a complete fool of myself. :)

Wow, airbots are crazy now. I need to finish off those ribbons before they nerf them.

I like the spawn point fix too. S&D is much less of a zerg-fest.

Yeah, airbots are beastly now. Engineers really need to work extra hard on placing those turrets to take out the airbots. I'm on the fence about the spawn point fix. On the one hand, it does stop destroy/ capture and hold missions from becoming spawnorgy fests but then again, it makes it way too easy for enemy to camp them. Even when placed away from the objective.

Getting on right now. 9 is a bit too early for me. Just finished work and dinner.

edit: hm.. looks like no game tonight. I'm getting off. Someone post here if you start a game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was on last night after midnight Eastern, but I didn't see any CAGs on at the time. My constant string of 1:1 KD ratio games continues. :\

I just can't seem to get over the hump in KZ2. I'll get up about seven kills, then I'll die eight times in a row and be back to 1:1.

And is it just me, or is it impossible to find games for the Flash & Thunder pack? I search on Beach Head and Southern Hills and get nothing.

I had so much trouble finding games with the first map pack that I didn't even bother getting Flash and Thunder.

I thought we didn't have regular Thursday games anymore since we were having such little attendance from people :oops: :lol:.
I would've showed up if I knew we had a game since I just earned my Sniper rifle and I'm eager to (if I'm good enough with the rifle) to make heads disappear.

bread's done
Back