CAG League Sports: Madden 12 "JV League" - We Finished 3 Seasons! Thanks Everybody!!!

It's cool, I played one of their games last week. Like I said I'll try to sub if needed, I'm just burntout, and I am discouraged enough with how my main is doing.

Kaster, promoting you to commish so I can play Superstar. Also, you and I play again this week, but this time, Saints vs Bucs. When are you available to do that one? I could probably play it after this game...or I could do tomorrow between 1 PM EST and 9 PM EST.

Tomorrow will work. I'm working on some homework tonight and I'm a bit Madden fatigued right now. I'm available at any point between 1-9, so pick your poison :D

I guess I might as well not promote you back, lol. That'll be weird \\:D/

Patriots - 37
Dolphins - 24

Superstar played a great game, but I've gotta say, I fucking hate the Patriots. I hate them in general, but I'm sick of seeing them in Madden. Brady just does whatever he wants with the ball and it's disgusting. There were a few throws that I swear went between my defenders hands for completions. Just insane. I hate them...and I wish they'd all die. Also, they broke Reggie Bush's jaw, while he was on his way to breaking all kinds of rushing records. He had 169 yds and 2 TDs on 7 carries before getting knocked out of the game with 3:16 left in the 2nd quarter. It was all downhill from there.

In the 2nd half, the EA buttfucking began. After going down 24-17 on another great Brady throw, I got hit with back to back penalties, a clipping and a holding that set me up with a 2nd and 23 at my own 6 yard line. I almost got the yards back, but game up a couple yards short. The rest of the game was just Brady slicing my secondary to pieces. Didn't matter if I was playing man, zone, blitzing, dropping 8 into coverage, same result. Daniel Thomas did just for 100 yards on 18 carries though, so I had two RB's with 100+ yards. Only bright spot. Thank God Bush is only out for 2 weeks. If he was done for the season, I'd be done with Miami. I just love Bush...yeah, I said it, lol.

hey vane you post my avaliability on here in the opening thread that mon-friday 7pm-11pm and sat-sun all day .

Hate to do this but I am on my phone and want I reach out to my next opponent..can anyone see who the Falcons play this week and post here?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Packers 24
Vikings 6

Man, does it feel good to get a win. I've lost track of how long it's been, but it's nice to finally not lose.

Green Bay debuted their new ball control offense with much success. No Aaron Rodgers meant keeping to the ground as much as possible, with James Starks having 172 yards and a TD on 25 carries. Ryan Grant added 24 yards on 4 carries, and Matt Flynn even got in on the action by running in for a score on a broken play.

Flynn had decent success when he did have to throw, going 6-10 for 132 yards and a TD pass to Greg Jennings.

GG, campbell. I believe we're tied for the division lead now, so it looks to be an exciting finish to the season.[/QUOTE]

It was like James Starks was made of rubber my defenders couldn't tackle. It looks like its going to come down to the wire between you and I. Good luck but I hope u lose ;)

[quote name='Yanksfan']Hate to do this but I am on my phone and want I reach out to my next opponent..can anyone see who the Falcons play this week and post here?[/QUOTE]

You play the Jags.

Does anyone care if I play the cpu vs the colts I think they still have no manning and Im sure they are like the redskins no one wants to play as them

[quote name='Tanabeo']Does anyone care if I play the cpu vs the colts I think they still have no manning and Im sure they are like the redskins no one wants to play as them[/QUOTE]

I'd rather somebody sub. Nobody has played the CPU up to this point, so letting the 10-0 team be the first one to do it seems a bit unfair. CPU games might become necessary at some point, but all teams (even the Redskins) have had subs so far. As the deadline nears and Kaster is in charge, he can use his best judgment, but until then, everyone should still be trying to get a sub.

[quote name='campbellbj1']It was like James Starks was made of rubber my defenders couldn't tackle. It looks like its going to come down to the wire between you and I. Good luck but I hope u lose ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've never had that much success with Starks, so I was a little surprised.

If someone wants to sub for the colts I work from 1-11:15pm cst so I can play anytime but then send me a pm if you want to play

Edit: I know nobody in here can beat me with the colts but if you think you can...your wrong

[quote name='Tanabeo']If someone wants to sub for the colts I work from 1-11:15pm cst so I can play anytime but then send me a pm if you want to play

Edit: I know nobody in here can beat me with the colts but if you think you can...your wrong[/QUOTE]

Well if you are gonna steal my technique for flushing out subs, I'll volunteer.

PM Sent. Tanabeo shall be undefeated no more. Unless he's scared to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tanabeo']Edit: I know nobody in here can beat me with the colts but if you think you can...your wrong[/QUOTE]

The grammatical errors just make it so much less intimidating. ;)

I can probably sub a game tomorrow if any subs are still needed then. I'll be around most of the afternoon.

Oh and I should be playing the Seahawks tomorrow too.

is the eagles owner still around just curious i remember him saying something about being gone a while back but i dont remember how long

[quote name='DVO21']is the eagles owner still around just curious i remember him saying something about being gone a while back but i dont remember how long[/QUOTE]

Yeah he is

[quote name='Tanabeo']The panthers are getting thier first lost this season tonight at 12:30 est[/QUOTE]

Lol, good luck to you too man.

Anyone around to sub for the Bucs? I've been busy getting shit ready for my trip today and forgot to confirm a time with Kaster. If I don't start it in the next 30 minutes or so, it'll probably have to be simmed...

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Anyone around to sub for the Bucs? I've been busy getting shit ready for my trip today and forgot to confirm a time with Kaster. If I don't start it in the next 30 minutes or so, it'll probably have to be simmed...[/QUOTE]

I'll hop on now.

Saints - 27
Bucs - 21

Really close game down in New Orleans. Both team's offenses came out firing, as nobody seemed to be able to touch Darren Sproles or tackle LeGarrette Blount. The Saints took a 17-14 lead into the half, and then stretched it to 24-14. A Bucs turnover allowed the Saints to really put the pressure on, taking a 27-14 lead. Tampa Bay answered back though, pulling to within 6, following Blount's 3rd TD of the game.

The momentum seemed to be shifting, as New Orleans was forced to punt with just over 60 seconds left to play. Out of timeouts, the Bucs tried to move the ball up the field quickly, but Josh Freeman's 3rd INT of the day sealed the win for New Orleans. Great game, Kaster. I started worrying I stayed with Sproles too long. I guess that early INT made me scared to throw the ball, since Brees pretty much threw it right to your guy, lol. I appreciate you hopping on without much notice though. And I appreciate you running the show while I'm gone. The league is in good hands. :)

Saints
Drew Brees - 2-6, 19 yds, 0 TDs, 1 INT (oh...so that's why I stopped throwing the ball, lol)
Darren Sproles - 21 att, 262 yds, 2 TDs (78 yds, 52 yds)
Pierre Thomas - 3 att, 21 yds, 1 TD

Bucs
Josh Freeman - 9-18, 164 yds, 0 TDs, 3 INTs, 3 att, 18 yds
LeGarrette Blount - 9 att, 116, 3 TDs, 2 rec, 7 yds
Kellen Winslow - 4 rec, 89 yds
Geno Hayes - 8 tackles, 1 sack

Yeah, you posted in the thread at the exact right moment, I had just gotten home from dinner, haha. I was really hoping to do more on that last drive but your defense was covering my wideouts pretty well for most of the game.

Enjoy your trip! I'll try not to burn the league down while you're gone :D

[quote name='KasterDB']Yeah, you posted in the thread at the exact right moment, I had just gotten home from dinner, haha. I was really hoping to do more on that last drive but your defense was covering my wideouts pretty well for most of the game.

Enjoy your trip! I'll try not to burn the league down while you're gone :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man! Bad news for the Saints, despite winning the game, you put Tracy Porter out for the rest of the season with a broken forearm. The play it happened on was kind of a joke too. I remember thinking "Oh, great. He got injured on that circus play", lol. You were scrambling around with Freeman, then came under fire and tried throwing a screen pass, which Porter dropped Blount in the backfield on for like a 3 yard loss...and breaks his forearm making the tackle. Thanks, EA... :wall:

Anyway, I'll still be checking in with the thread while I'm gone, but I'll be back playing with you guys in a week. Until then, I hope everybody loses, lol...j/k ;)

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Thanks, man! Bad news for the Saints, despite winning the game, you put Tracy Porter out for the rest of the season with a broken forearm. The play it happened on was kind of a joke too. I remember thinking "Oh, great. He got injured on that circus play", lol. You were scrambling around with Freeman, then came under fire and tried throwing a screen pass, which Porter dropped Blount in the backfield on for like a 3 yard loss...and breaks his forearm making the tackle. Thanks, EA... :wall:

Anyway, I'll still be checking in with the thread while I'm gone, but I'll be back playing with you guys in a week. Until then, I hope everybody loses, lol...j/k ;)[/QUOTE]

I remember that. I thought, "Wow, he hurt himself on that tackle? Sad." Then I saw the broken arm and I felt bad, lol.

Okay guys, unless there's a game scheduled slightly afterward, I'm going to advance the league at 9:30 PM on Friday (4/6). Hopefully that will be late enough for everyone to finish their games but still leave time for people who want to play afterward.

Nate, you said you'll be on the thread, can you make sure to update the title to reflect the deadline after we advance?

Looking for a sub against for the titans for this evening.

Also I hate to bring it up but would anyOne object to me dropping the Bears? 3 teams is to much and bouncing between leagues is killing me.

[quote name='Docb9110']Looking for a sub against for the titans for this evening.

Also I hate to bring it up but would anyOne object to me dropping the Bears? 3 teams is to much and bouncing between leagues is killing me.[/QUOTE]

I'll need a sub for this game if this is the case.

We're starting to get to the point where secondary teams are falling by the wayside. I'd wager that subs won't be required much longer.

[quote name='Tanabeo']The panthers are now 11-0

GG LV thanks for the sub, you cant shut down devine every game;)[/QUOTE]

GG man, glad to sub anytime.

[quote name='KasterDB']We're starting to get to the point where secondary teams are falling by the wayside. I'd wager that subs won't be required much longer.[/QUOTE]

Meaning we will start playing against CPU's when not matched against a Primary team?

Speaking of that, I'm signed into the Chargers Kaster, but I can't play tonight.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Meaning we will start playing against CPU's when not matched against a Primary team?

Speaking of that, I'm signed into the Chargers Kaster, but I can't play tonight.[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily. Not everyone wants to drop their secondary, but a lot of people are getting burnt out on the game, especially the ones in both leagues. I certainly am not going to make any drastic changes to the structure of the league while Nate is gone, though :lol:

Wait, I play the Chargers? Crap. I must have thought my game against Miami was this week's game. You can't play at all tonight?

still no word from eagles owner on our game i may need a sub tommrow in the afternoon if u can do that pm me and let me know i cant play tonight unless i really have to but tommrow afternoon between 2-4 central would be great

[quote name='dptang0']i want to join the league[/QUOTE]

Take a look at the original post. Familiarize yourself with the rules and see which team you'd like to take over. Post your team in the thread and I can PM you the league info.

Im here dvo im on every nite. And ill be on all nitw tonight if anyone newds subs or to play my game hit me up on live.and i have not recieved one message from dvo.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Oops, I just now saw this. Yes, I can play then.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I am running a bit late getting home..probably will be about 15 minutes late or so. If that ruins things for you, don't sweat it, I can take my chances with a sim.

[quote name='KasterDB']Take a look at the original post. Familiarize yourself with the rules and see which team you'd like to take over. Post your team in the thread and I can PM you the league info.[/QUOTE]

i read everything in the post and i plan to join the league as the colts

bread's done
Back