CAG March Madness Tournament

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='csidegamer']Depending on how many donations you get, you could put together a couple titles, or packs of games, than award 1st, second and last. Give 1st place their choice, on down the list, with booby getting whatever is left.

Just an idea.[/quote]

Yeah, that's one of the ideas I had. I just need a final list of prizes and go from there to get it finalized.[/quote]

good idea

[quote name='Santorum X']Just signed up. No #1 seeds in my Final Four.[/quote]

Nice! I really love to see all the people picking UNC to win it all. I can see UNC and Duke both losing before getting to the Elite Eight.

UNC has been commiting so many turnovers lately and they are up and down when it comes to playing defense.

With Louisville as a #4 seed, there is a good chance that none of the #1s seeds reach the Final Four.

I'm not a fan of Louisville, but when you were #4 in the Top 25, won the regular season Conf-USA and the Conf-USA tourney title, I think you deserve a higher seed.

Look for Louisville and Syracuse to go farther than UNC or Duke...

I havejust duke and North carolina from the #1 seeds going to the finals, with Arizona(I love stoudemite) louisville , I think theres gonna be a LOT of upsets this year. just a hunch. and with the prize thing, is each place only gonna get one prize? I think 1st should get like his choice of 3, then 2nd get 2, 3rd get 2, and then w/e is left goes to the following places.

[quote name='priest_ridden']Or we could start a second group maybe?
when do the games start?[/quote]

someone make a second group and we'll just combine the two.

Sorry about that, it's a little too late to do anything now.

Anyways, your picks should be done and it's time to see how well you picked your winners. Feel free to post here or at Yahoo about the games as they happen.

[quote name='Supernothing']Same for me. But bama messed me up. I had them winning two.[/quote]

ahhh I had alabama losing the 2nd round game, so I'm still in good condition. I'm curious to see how I come out at the end of the night :D I feel stupid though, I put bad picks for final four, like I was drunk, Duke, Louisville, Arizona(I love stoudemire) and NC with Duke beating Louisville

There was always the original CAG Pick'em Group I created over at ESPN.com.

Too late now I guess.

Luckily I picked Wisconsin-Milwaukee over Alabama....

Unfortunately, I picked UTEP over Utah and Iowa over Cincy.

Everything else in my bracket is correct so far.

8/8 in the CAG ESPN bracket.

5/8 in the CAG Yahoo bracket.
(I also had Pitt and 'Bama winning in the next round)

Damn! I should have gone with the same picks in both groups.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']7/8 right now. I even picked the upset of Wisc. Milw. since I changed my pic after hearing of them as an upset pick.[/quote]

ahh I did that in my other bracket with one of my teachers pools, I would be 8/8 if I had a chance to change it but my school ahs the fantasysports.yahoo page blocked.. 7/8 though not too bad.

LSU and UTEP screwed me bad.

I thought LSU had too much size down low to get knocked out this early and Utep was just a gut pick, I wasn't very impressed with Utah.

oo man that sucks.. I was wondering if anyone would mind checking my current score, because I haven't been on it since last night, could someone please check for me? I'm renegade_zero and my place please?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']oo man that sucks.. I was wondering if anyone would mind checking my current score, because I haven't been on it since last night, could someone please check for me? I'm renegade_zero and my place please?[/quote]

Tied for 10th, 13 points

[quote name='RawisJericho'][quote name='Renegade_Zero']oo man that sucks.. I was wondering if anyone would mind checking my current score, because I haven't been on it since last night, could someone please check for me? I'm renegade_zero and my place please?[/quote]

Tied for 10th, 13 points[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: How?

I've got 7/8 right so far today for 20 right so far. I missed the Iowa St. game, which I don't know why I'd pick a Big Ten THIS year. I'm hoping to get the rest right, though I may lose another game.

wow kansas losing screws me the most, but I was really surprised to see me in 2nd place, with 26 points. and thank goodness the hting is blocked at my school cz I woulda had syracuse going to the final four, but I couldn't change it so I have Duke, Which will probably for sure make it.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Damn, BC lost to Wisc. Milwaukee. I didn't have BC going any farther, so it doesn't ruin me yet.[/quote]

I had UC Mil beating B.C so that helps me make up for my crappy pick of LSU going to the sweet 16.

I just I wish I would have had the balls to go with Bucknell in this pool. I did pick them in the espn tournament challenge, although I guess it's only worth 1 point since Wisconsin will most likely beat them.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']This Cincy/Kentucky game is pretty good. I'm rooting for Kentucky to win.[/quote]

I need cincy to pull it out, it's not looking good for me though...

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']This Cincy/Kentucky game is pretty good. I'm rooting for Kentucky to win.[/quote]

I need cincy to pull it out, it's not looking good for me though...[/quote]

Nope, especially not when they switch over to the Wake Forest/West Virgina game.

Hehe, game over, Kentucky won.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']This Cincy/Kentucky game is pretty good. I'm rooting for Kentucky to win.[/quote]

I need cincy to pull it out, it's not looking good for me though...[/quote]

Nope, especially not when they switch over to the Wake Forest/West Virgina game.

Hehe, game over, Kentucky won.[/quote]

Hopefully wake will win this game. I'll be pissed if I picked the wrong 7-2 upset

bread's done
Back