CAG NBA 2K9 League: Cavs and Celtics open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty weak. So much leg work when a simple true flex scheduling is possible. Ah well...

Anyway, I am available to play (Knicks) from 2 PM till 10 PM EST. Just send me a message either here or on XBL.

[quote name='DisturbedZen']If anyone is avail now I can play as the Rockets.[/quote]

Let me know what time you want to jump on. Since the Redskins play Monday I'm free.

[quote name='DisturbedZen']GuilewasNK,

That was a great game, I'm glad to know there aren't too many "cheesers" on XBL. Game was fairly simulation and I enjoyed it.[/quote]

Yep. Good game man. I try to keep the offense balanced. Push it sometimes, dump it to the post, stay behind the arc, looking for cuts to the basket. The only time I will keep bombing away form three is if I am so far behind that I have no choice.

I submitted proposals in the game's league page for about 5 different opponents, with those games being proposed for either Monday or Wednesday night.

Also the automatic new roster update (from Oct. 30) seems to have fixed the league freezing glitch, so no need now to do the steps on the previous page.

[quote name='cgarb84']I can play tonight anytime after 8:00 (I am the Heat). Just let me know if you want to play.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what time zone you are on, but whenever you are ready. I should be able to play as the Rockets.

[quote name='DisturbedZen']Not sure what time zone you are on, but whenever you are ready. I should be able to play as the Rockets.[/quote]

Ok I will get on in a few minutes then.

Good game Disturbed. I am just glad I got my game against Yao fucking Ming out of the way. People weren't shitting when they said it was almost impossible to stop him. I mean 9 blocks......really??? And for some reason Dwayne Wade missed like 5 open jumpers, I have no idea what happened there. It's back to the drawing board for the Heat I suppose. :)

And yeah good luck to you too. I gave you some good post game marks for what that's worth.

Is there a way to talk during games? I don't know if you had a headset or not, I tried to talk to you once but nothing happened. That was my 1st online game so I am still learning over here.

[quote name='cgarb84']Good game Disturbed. I am just glad I got my game against Yao fucking Ming out of the way. People weren't shitting when they said it was almost impossible to stop him. I mean 9 blocks......really??? And for some reason Dwayne Wade missed like 5 open jumpers, I have no idea what happened there. It's back to the drawing board for the Heat I suppose. :)

And yeah good luck to you too. I gave you some good post game marks for what that's worth.

Is there a way to talk during games? I don't know if you had a headset or not, I tried to talk to you once but nothing happened. That was my 1st online game so I am still learning over here.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't hear you. Otherwise I would have put my mic in. Usually, I don't use a mic on XBL due to the immature audience on XBL.

However, you left Rafer Alston open way too much. Rockets are an inside out team, Alston got hot quick.

Can anyone play me tonight...and when I say tonight I am pretty early. I have to work at 5am tomorrow so no later than like 10.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Can anyone play me tonight...and when I say tonight I am pretty early. I have to work at 5am tomorrow so no later than like 10.[/quote]

I can play now if you want. Make sure to put the Knicks on your flex schedule que for week 1 ;).

Oh yeah we can play now thats cool. I have no idea what you are talking about with the flex schedule though.

Be on in like 5.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Oh yeah we can play now thats cool. I have no idea what you are talking about with the flex schedule though.

Be on in like 5.[/quote]

Read the first post. You need to put me on you first week game que so the game will count.

I know this should be simply but I honestly do not see a team page thing or whatever to edit.

Why the fuck would you have to do this on the actually website...this is complete trash.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I know this should be simply but I honestly do not see a team page thing or whatever to edit.

Why the fuck would you have to do this on the actually website...this is complete trash.[/quote]

Yeah tell me about it.

Well basically you'll need to register then log in at the 2k community page. Then, you click on "My Team" then "Edit Schedule". From there, you can remove a game from your week 1 que and add the Knicks into your current games que.

Alright I have logged into the 2k site. I am at the CAG home page but I dont see a My team link. I can click on Team Stats and thats about it.

Maybe I am not log in at the right page? What do you mean by log in? I just used my existing 2k forum password and username. Was I suppose to sign into a certain part to link it to my soodmeg gamertag?

[quote name='Soodmeg']Alright I have logged into the 2k site. I am at the CAG home page but I dont see a My team link. I can click on Team Stats and thats about it.

Maybe I am not log in at the right page? What do you mean by log in? I just used my existing 2k forum password and username. Was I suppose to sign into a certain part to link it to my soodmeg gamertag?[/QUOTE]

I think the league page and 2K forums use separate logon info.

Ok. Let me try this again. I am currently logged in at the CAG home page using box at the top right using the only information I have which is my forum ID and pass because its my email.

I do not see any drop down boxes aside from trade analyzer.

It seems like I am not logged into the league site but I have no other password or email to log in. My 2k info is the same as my xbox gamertag info.

I am sorry but I simply dont understand what I am suppose to be doing here. But by the time I figure this out it will be to late.

Soodmeg, place your cursor over the "My Team" tab on the league page. Links will show up for "Edit Lineup" and "edit Schedule". Select "Edit Schedule".

Perhaps try registering from the CAG league homepage? There should be a register link at the top of the page as well.

I guess if that dosen't work either, I'll just go grab a quick dinner and we'll see what we can do after.

[quote name='Matt Young']Soodmeg, place your cursor over the "My Team" tab on the league page. Links will show up for "Edit Lineup" and "edit Schedule". Select "Edit Schedule".[/quote]

Facepalm out of frustration.

I have no myteam link.

Alright I think I got it give me a few seconds. Alright I got it. It seems like I didnt actually link my gamertag to my 2konline profile.

Ready when you are now.

BAH! Damn now my girlfriend gets home and wants to spend some time with me. After all that....back in 30 hopefully man sorry.

Nice game knights. I'm not usually that good from beyond the arc, the inside is where my bread and butter is. That 4-point play with Paul was crazy, never got one before.

Anyone else want to play tonight?

Still have yet to get any games in, and I'm here everyday. I want to get my games in, I guess now I'll try to contact others rather than others contacting me.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Nice game knights. I'm not usually that good from beyond the arc, the inside is where my bread and butter is. That 4-point play with Paul was crazy, never got one before.

Anyone else want to play tonight?[/quote]

I benched Marbury's ass out of frustration because of that foul lol. Crawford had some easy lay ups but he decided to do some crazy ass moves which made it more difficult to score.

Curry, Z-Bo, and Lee had no chance in stopping those two beasts. When I finally had a plan to stop Chandler or West, you'd kick it back out to Peja who torched my ass.

Ah well, I need to improve my post up D or trade for a player that can defend hehe.

Okay this is weird. My first game against the Raptors isn't counting anymore on the standings although the game is listed in my schedule as "Complete".

So what's the deal here?

A grand total of 3 of the 20 people in the league have played more than a single game and 9 people haven't played ANY.

[quote name='BigAT']So what's the deal here?

A grand total of 3 of the 20 people in the league have played more than a single game and 9 people haven't played ANY.[/quote]

Yah welcome to CAG leagues. Although I cant talk I havent played a game yet but it was more of the fault of the shitty ass system that is set up.

I actually beat the Suns and couldnt figure out how the hell to play the Knicks.

But I can play anyone tonight though not to late mind you.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Yah welcome to CAG leagues. Although I cant talk I havent played a game yet but it was more of the fault of the shitty ass system that is set up.

I actually beat the Suns and couldnt figure out how the hell to play the Knicks.

But I can play anyone tonight though not to late mind you.[/QUOTE]

I remember you played that game against the Suns but did not count because of the messed up scheduling system. I went in and fixed it so now you should see that you got the win. GuilewasNK, I also fixed your record and It should show up correctly also.

Suns and I tried to play last week but couldn't get it going due to scheduling conflicts. I was out of town Friday afternoon through yesterday. Anyone want to play this week?

[quote name='MSUHitman']Matt I'm open to play later tonight, tomorrow night, or Thursday night.[/QUOTE]

I can't play till after 10 Pacific time tonight. If you can do that, great. If not, what time would be good for you tomorrow? Thursday, I already have 1 Madden game scheduled and another as a strong possibility, along with a possible game in this league.

Hey I got kicked during my game with Matt from the 2K service, but not XBox LIve while I was winning in the 3rd quarter, and the game gave me the loss. Anyway that can be reset so we can play again.

Yeah, it was 60-56 with Hitman winning with 1 minute or so left in the 3rd quarter. After a timeout, he got disconnected and I saw the screen with the "Waiting for player" countdown of 30 seconds. He was still on Live and was able to join a private chat while said countdown was still going on. The game was really good back and forth stuff, too. fucking 2K servers...

OK guys, I went in and adjusted the result for now giving MSUHitman the win but did you guys want to play again or leave it the way it is ?, let me know.

[quote name='-GoodFella-']OK guys, I went in and adjusted the result for now giving MSUHitman the win but did you guys want to play again or leave it the way it is ?, let me know.[/quote]

I would rather play again. Game was too close to call either way. Matt was in the middle of a run.

I'll be available for any games after 8 p.m. central tonight, or anytime at all tomorrow as I'm off. Just let me know so I can queue it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back