CAG/PS3 Red Dead Redemption Posse Nights ( SUNDAYS! )

Thats funny i want to try and get animals fighting cause i used to love doing that in doom 2.
As far as sports go the nba is a shadow of its former self but i was enjoying some hockey in hd. I don't really like to watch hockey that much but its still cool.

The last time I watched any sports(and actually can say I enjoyed it)was back when I was 13-14(35 now) when Joe Montana and Troy Aikman were still playing football.

Since then I can't stand any sport and I find most of them to be boring as hell. Now, if they mixed the fist fights in hockey with baseball and football and I could DVR the games and ONLY play the fights, THAT would be entertaining.

Otherwise, most sports are YAWNNNNNN.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']OK. Apparently no one on my friends list(except for Dr. StrangePork/ChizelMonkee) is really playing this right now.[/QUOTE]

Cheapest and I got in about 40 mins. of online last night. It was a good time for me. So if you're still interested in playing, make sure you look me up.

Count me in. I didn't realize there was a forum for a cag posse night on sundays. I'll contribute as much as I can. I am on my fourth legendary rank, trying to get the fifth and all that outta the way so I can focus on hunting and all the other missions online after.
psn id= d367ruc70

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Just snagged it for 35 shipped at gs, looking forward to playing with you guys sometime next week[/QUOTE]
That's assuming anyone shows up next Sunday.:razz: We went from having about 5-7 or so the first Sunday we played to 1-2 people last week.:cry:

I didn't get home till like 10:40pm. I was busy moving my haul from a closing HWV into the house after hanging out all day with a buddy of mine I've known since middle school who I'm helping move(out to Missouri) in two days.:cry:

All is this NBA and NHL games have been preventing me from getting my western on. I'll be playing a lot more after the series, especially since the co-cop will be coming out soon.

Alright. It's time people realize there IS a mp thread for this game. Anyone who wants to play tomorrow night let me know. Hopefully some of the same folks who showed up for that first(and only) Sunday night will come back to this game.

I don't think there is a cag posse right now. I need someone to beat these coop missions with so i can unlock hardcore coop. I tried 1 yesterday but some turd blew me up with dynamite in the first second. I tried to kill the legendary boar but after killing about 30 boars he never showed up so i played some grab the bag trying to get back in the top 10 after not playing for a week.

[quote name='Mr. 420']I don't think there is a cag posse right now. I need someone to beat these coop missions with so i can unlock hardcore coop. I tried 1 yesterday but some turd blew me up with dynamite in the first second. I tried to kill the legendary boar but after killing about 30 boars he never showed up so i played some grab the bag trying to get back in the top 10 after not playing for a week.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

I tried killing that legendary boar as well. There's a ruined house at the bottom of the hillside by the river down the hill from where the legendary boar is supposed to be.

I camped out in there and I kept killing regular boars, hoping eventually the legendary one would show up, but it never happened.

I literally had about 20-25 of them chasing me at one point while I was on horseback.

I also tried the little strip across the river that was also shaded in red as the area for the boar, but that was all cliffs and too steep for the most part.

As for no CAG posse, I played with Wolverine(that we used to play GTA with) and Sinistar(from the CAG night list I believe) the one night on the co-op missions. Tesoro Azul is a pain in the ass in co-op btw. Those cannon guys are a major pain.

Never done online with it as of this time, but might be up for it on Sunday night considering it is supposed to rain all day (again).

Hey if y'all are doing anything tonight let me know
PSN: Maalik-Ashtaar
Haven't played online in awhile and I'll try to hang for a few games

I think I can actually make it tonight. :) Killing Gordo was hilarious. There were like 2 or 3 dozen dead boars littered on the ground before he showed up.

I went up a buddies house and I just got in at about 3am or so. Then I watched The Boondocks episode. But I should be around tonight to play if anyone wants to.

I only have 2 more coop missions to beat but i gotta say the one in the mines is basically pointless because its less fun and shorter than the gang hideout mission there. I was playing with autoaim off and got frustrated because i only got like 18 kills and these total scrubs were racking up 60 kills so i put it on for 1 match and had like 80 kills on the raft mission but i still didnt pass it. Playing with autoaim is basically no fun for me but when these total douchebags are making it so i can't kill anyone i had to turn it on. 2 more coops and i won't have to worry about it ever again. I seriously hate rockstar for assuming that most people have only one hand and need autoaim. I remember people boosting stats buy using autoaim in gta4 and then quitting when they would die only to have there friends invite them back thus retaining all their kills and getting there deaths put back to zero. Oh yeah those guys on top of the leaderboards were so good lol. I used to go on there team on purpose and blow them up with rockets and kill them over and over if friendly fire was on. It was beautiful when they didnt have enough friends to kick me.

I play multi and single player with auto aim on though, since I don't think I've unlocked the hardcore free roam as of yet with the ability to switch the auto aim on or off.

I don't know cheapest its almost easier for me to use free aim over the auto aim trick.
The only time auto aim comes in handy for me is if i am on horseback and there are lots of guys around me, or when someone is hiding in a bush or something like that.
I find myself killing guys without autoaim just a fast if not faster without it. The game becomes much more fun when you play it the way it was meant to be played. I;m sure you could get the hang of it.
I just unlocked hardcore coop and reached level 50 and got a bull. When i dismount him he charges me and generally acts like he has a hampster in his ass.

[quote name='Mr. 420']I don't know cheapest its almost easier for me to use free aim over the auto aim trick.
The only time auto aim comes in handy for me is if i am on horseback and there are lots of guys around me, or when someone is hiding in a bush or something like that.
I find myself killing guys without autoaim just a fast if not faster without it. The game becomes much more fun when you play it the way it was meant to be played. I;m sure you could get the hang of it.
I just unlocked hardcore coop and reached level 50 and got a bull. When i dismount him he charges me and generally acts like he has a hampster in his ass.[/QUOTE]
And how would you know how a bull would act with a hampster in their ass?:lol:;)

I probably spent an hour the one night on the MacFarlane ranch in multiplayer just punching and shoving the bull in the cow pen watching him run around and charge at me.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']And how would you know how a bull would act with a hampster in their ass?:lol:;)

I probably spent an hour the one night on the MacFarlane ranch in multiplayer just punching and shoving the bull in the cow pen watching him run around and charge at me.[/QUOTE]

CAG needs to officially install a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy just for situations like this.

LOL Right now I'm in free roam in Hennigan's Stead suiciding off the cliff face. Actually I'm trying to find a safe route down, but every route seems too steep.

But there is a stat in the game for suiciding yourself like 50 times, so I'll probably get that stat sooner or later.

Just got my copy in the mail. Going to give it a whirl tomorrow. I will have to level up to catch up and play with a bunch of you, so it might take a while. Definitely in for any coop stuff too.

I will be available to play tonight although i might get kicked out of the front room and have to resort to wireless.(getting my 2nd ethernet cable for my room soon)
You guys probably know by know i hate autoaim and never use it so hopefully fellow cags won't be using it either. Ranked number 7 in grab the bag hardcore and kd is above 2.0 now. My kd in dm is around 3.0 now.
I like hunting the most in freeroam.

I didn't get home till like 1am. My one buddy was playing my copy of Aliens Vs. Predator for PS3 and was trying to finish each campaign.

Of course, that shouldn't take too long, since I think the campaigns are REALLY short.:roll:

Probably going to play tonight instead of MW2, so if anyone wants to run through free roam missions, knocking off stuff from the journal, then cool. I havent gotten into the whole messing with people yet, unless its with a posse, cause 2 on 1 is always better than 1 on 2.

So wait....45 people voted on the poll, but only a handful ever showed up for one of the first(and last) CAG RDR nights on a Sunday....and now the game's mp is dead both on CAG and in general?

WTH!?!?! This game is one of the better ones to come out this year, yet it's mp is largely dead?:roll:

If anyone is around tonight I'll be on to play this, though I'm logging off as of 11:30 to watch Venture Bros., but I'll be back after that's off(midnight EST) if anyone wants to play some more.

bread's done
Back