CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

looks like ill have to preorder. gotta own you fools afterall... been so long since any of you have lost your head via my sniper rifle!

edit: preordered using kz3 promotion monies. $38 :)

[quote name='allahbomber']looks like ill have to preorder. Gotta own you fools afterall... Been so long since any of you have lost your head via my sniper rifle!

Edit: Preordered using kz3 promotion monies. $38 :)[/quote]

:cool:

[quote name='ThreeRandomWords']Ruin mode was a lot more fun than wrecking crew, it's also a good way to play with the magnet gun.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I like that they added the option to play without a time limit so you can just dick around.

I may be a little late to game night and it might be slightly abbreviated. Picking up my sister-in-law at the airport tonight.

Ruin mode freeplay alone has me sold. GiantBomb just put up a quick look of it up today which makes me excited about ruin mode. The magnet gun looks like a lot of fun especially with the giant magnetic balls.

Anyone want my Mass Effect 2 for ps3, has unused cerberus network code, I'm going to try to play some more this week. I'd take $35 shipped. Let me know if anyone is interested

Raise your hand if you're going to PAX East this Sunday!

alligator_raising_hand-181.jpg

[quote name='AllahBomber']empty spoiler andy?[/QUOTE]
No, it's actually this...
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/56675845.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=EDF6F2F4F969CEBD3103D4DC6A9B670891A707C3010CB809AEC5D3504036EA76

[quote name='mguiddy']No, it's actually this...
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/56675845.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=EDF6F2F4F969CEBD3103D4DC6A9B670891A707C3010CB809AEC5D3504036EA76
.[/QUOTE]
a 500 server error? :p

Now it is, before it was a picture (drawn) of a guy with a laptop with is fist (or hand... wasn't that great artwork) raised.

[quote name='bmachine']Killzone tonight? Anyone?

Anyone?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll do some Killzone here in a few. I hooked my Mac up to the TV and made the mistake of letting my daughter play World Of Goo. So, now I've got to try to corral them to bed. After that, I'm hopping on KZ3.

[quote name='metaly']If by "Killzone" you mean "Halo," then yes.[/QUOTE]

I was about to say "hey, I'd be down for that too", but then I checked and saw you are playing Halo 3 (which I no longer own), not Reach (which I do).

Have fun playing Halo, brah.

I'm going to watch the new Fringe. DM me if you guys play Killzone and need someone to drag down your K/D ratio.

I'm a little behind the times. :) I got Reach through that XBL dashboard deal though, so I'd be up for playing it in a few weeks.

Looks like my YLOD'd system will be returning sooner than I had imagined. It's already repaired, and going to be shipped back pretty soon! \\:D/

Should we play Worms 2, next Saturday at 9EST/6PST to celebrate? ;)

for GFB ONLY!! dm me on twitter for kz3 free unlock points. just maxed myself out :D

so who wants to play kz3 tonight!? :whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like not many people are playing the Crysis 2 demo since I can't get into a match, but I'm pretty curious about it, especially after Randy talked up Free Radical/Crytek UK in this week's VGHangover.
Or wait... That didn't happen yet.
Also Crysis 1 was pretty cool. MAXIMUM BALLZ.

Anyone want to try it this week? Maybe Thursday?

Monday Night Combat is free this weekend on Steam. Anyone want to try it out?

I'll probably be late but I'll be on for some Crysis 2 tonight.

[quote name='metaly']Monday Night Combat is free this weekend on Steam. Anyone want to try it out?

I'll probably be late but I'll be on for some Crysis 2 tonight.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I suppose I might be up for that. I'm downloading it on the Windows partition of my Mac right now, so I'll be ready regardless. I have it on 360 already, if anybody ever wants to play it there.

I've also installed the Crysis 2 demo on PS3.

whatevs.

I was actually watching people play MNC at PAX and thinking it looked like fun. Reminded me of a lighter take on UTIII.

I've got a beta code for SOCOM...I'd like to check that out, too.

[quote name='bmachine']I was actually watching people play MNC at PAX and thinking it looked like fun. Reminded me of a lighter take on UTIII.

I've got a beta code for SOCOM...I'd like to check that out, too.[/QUOTE]

It is fun, but i wouldn't compare it to UTIII. Its part third-person shooter, part tower defense. I've heard it compared to DotA (but I've never played that).

Regarding SOCOM, the currect beta is private/invite-only. PlayStation Plus members gain access next week on March 22, while beta codes included with Killzone 3 become active on March 29.

[quote name='bmachine']I've got a beta code for SOCOM...I'd like to check that out, too.[/QUOTE]

How the fuck did you get a code and I didn't? This is a crime.

I'm only half joking, this other half is bitter

[quote name='MisterBee']How the fuck did you get a code and I didn't? This is a crime.[/QUOTE]
if you really want one, i can give you mine. let me know. im not planning to buy socom anyway.

[quote name='AllahBomber']if you really want one, i can give you mine. let me know. im not planning to buy socom anyway.[/QUOTE]

If you/him mean the KZ3 code, then I don't care (I get in next week for PS+). I only care if you/him mean the private beta that is going on right now.

[quote name='MisterBee']If you/him mean the KZ3 code, then I don't care (I get in next week for PS+). I only care if you/him mean the private beta that is going on right now.[/QUOTE]
just meant the kz3 code. but since u have ps+ youre good to go :)

Crysis 2 multiplayer was really fun! I think I'd call it 'Call of Section Halo'.

Also, since Section 8 came up in chat, did everybody know that the sequel is coming fairly soon? And that its a $15 downloadable game? And that a new Tribes downloadable game is being worked on?

Too damn many shooters.

[quote name='mkernan']Crysis 2 multiplayer was really fun! I think I'd call it 'Call of Section Halo'.

Also, since Section 8 came up in chat, did everybody know that the sequel is coming fairly soon? And that its a $15 downloadable game? And that a new Tribes downloadable game is being worked on?

Too damn many shooters.[/QUOTE]
I keep wanting to play more Section 8... I had fun with it, for the most part, the once or twice we played online.

bread's done
Back