CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

[quote name='AllahBomber']what the hazmot is wrong with installs? a lot of games have them and it speeds loading times.... ?[/QUOTE]

Just a PITA.

Also, that was a bunch of online bugginess. VOIP was intermittent. During one game I got stuck in the lobby while I could hear everyone else playing, but couldn't join.

Despite that, not too shabby.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Just a PITA.

Also, that was a bunch of online bugginess. VOIP was intermittent. During one game I got stuck in the lobby while I could hear everyone else playing, but couldn't join.

Despite that, not too shabby.[/QUOTE]

That happened to me once or twice too, but I still had a blast. I'm hoping they'll continue to patch it to improve the experience and I'm willing to cut them some slack, considering PSN was down for so long. I'm thinking I'll probably buy the map pack whenever the store comes back online.

Overall, I really enjoyed it.

Yeah. Fun stuffs.
I don't think I had any issue with VOIP. Also I only got stuck in the lobby that one time mostly everyone else did.
Sucks getting stuck by myself with the other team.

Do you get XP for private games?
If everyone that had it was there, we'd have enough to do that.

[quote name='mguiddy']Yeah. Fun stuffs.
I don't think I had any issue with VOIP. Also I only got stuck in the lobby that one time mostly everyone else did.
Sucks getting stuck by myself with the other team.

Do you get XP for private games?
If everyone that had it was there, we'd have enough to do that.[/QUOTE]

I'm fairly certain that you do NOT get XP in private matches.

Those Crash Site matches were pretty damn intense. Speaking of game modes, I just unlocked the 'Assault' game mode last night (by hitting rank 18), so I could always try hosting if we wanted to try it (or play in a private match I suppose). Same thing with 'Capture the Relay' (rank 12). There's another mode called 'Extraction' which doesn't unlock til rank 22, which seems a bit excessive.

Also, there's some good info about maps, weapons, perks, etc. in this wikia page:

http://crysis.wikia.com/wiki/Crysis_2_Multiplayer

Ostrich reacts to the news that he won't be in RFA:
yGENP.jpg

So Crysis 2 was pretty fun. Assault sounds intense. After reading the wiki a bit I'm itching to play some more (I need me some Covert Ops III) but I don't know if that'll be tonight.

I'm not sure why mic only seemed to work in the lobby, but hopefully it's fixable.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Do you guys still play this game?[/QUOTE]

Yeah guys, do we still play this game!?

In other news, I'm trying to defeat the Arishok in DA2 and fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I'm getting raped and the only way I can see to beat him is cheap shot him for like 2 hours and slowly bleed him to death. fuck

[quote name='StrandedBrit']In other news, I'm trying to defeat the Arishok in DA2 and fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I'm getting raped and the only way I can see to beat him is cheap shot him for like 2 hours and slowly bleed him to death. fuck[/QUOTE]
its a legitimate strategy. i beat the first ass creed by hitting the final boss once or twice then running around in circles while my health restored :D

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Yeah guys, do we still play this game!?

In other news, I'm trying to defeat the Arishok in DA2 and fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I'm getting raped and the only way I can see to beat him is cheap shot him for like 2 hours and slowly bleed him to death. fuck[/QUOTE]

So turn the difficulty down for that fight and move on. ;)

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Yeah guys, do we still play this game!?[/QUOTE]
That was a legitimate question haha, from the looks of it you guys have all moved on to other things now? But I'd like to pick this up if there are still CAG nights going on.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']That was a legitimate question haha, from the looks of it you guys have all moved on to other things now? But I'd like to pick this up if there are still CAG nights going on.[/QUOTE]

That was a semi-legitimate response. While we haven't played this game in a while, I'm sure there's enough love for it in this thread to at least do a reunion game or two, or three?

Guys?

I kept meaning to reply to that. No, we haven't played RFG in a while, but I'm sure it wouldn't take much convincing to bring it back for at least a few nights.

Basically what Stranded said. I think it's passed its "three hours a night, every week" prime, though.

[quote name='metaly']I think it's passed its "three hours a night, every week" prime, though.[/QUOTE]

I think a little piece of me died when you said that. :cry:

[quote name='zenprime']So we're up for some deforestation and getting our drop on tonight?[/QUOTE]

I'm not 100% sure what you're talking about, but YES!!!!!

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I wonder it those hairlicopter blades actually rotate... :lol:[/QUOTE]
would like to know that and if her finger glows..

cause she has a freakin long neck

[quote name='AllahBomber']flik playing video games? what is this nonsense?![/QUOTE]

Canucks won last night. Thursday is free.

What's on the schedule?

I'll play it throughout the weekend as well, but only if there's a couple extra people to play with. I'm more concerned about finishing a few games I'm close to than getting burned out on C2.

bread's done
Back