CAG PS3 Unreal Tournament 3 Night [On Indefinite Hold]

Sorry I missed yesterday guys, I just wasn't up to it, had a long day at work, and wasn't feeling 100%...anyways, I think a lot of people are just out of town enjoying summer time...you guys see a drop in attendance last year in the summer time?

game night!! and only 1 extra map needed (outside of persistent stuff). on the mod browser, so easy to get! oh and no health regen tonight. just pcspeed

So I'm available to make my long anticipated return to UT3 night tonight!

Now, I just need to figure out what I need to d/l since it's been so long. Guess I better get on early.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']So I'm available to make my long anticipated return to UT3 night tonight!

Now, I just need to figure out what I need to d/l since it's been so long. Guess I better get on early.[/QUOTE]
only one weekly map, everything else you should have already id think. either way, everything is on the mod browser.

[quote name='jwargand']I'll join in, but if we don't have a decent showing, I'll leave early to enjoy the nice weather =)[/QUOTE]
outdoors?? whos ever heard of such a thing

It's so nice out today, it's been raining around here for the last couple of weeks, with barely any sun, so gotta enjoy it while it lasts =) I'll show up though.

hey you guys, I was setting up my network, and put WPA for security, and now I can't get a connection...the PS3 gives me an error that it can't connect and to check my settings....anyone familiar with this that can help out?

[quote name='starmask2k3']someone add me[/QUOTE]

paco will be hosting tonight, so add his psn id to your ut3 friends list. dont add to your regular psn list as ut3 is a separate list.

oh and be sure to check the 1st post so you get all the stuff you need.

adding the map right now. Server will be up shortly. No speed or health mods so we can make progress on some trophies LOL.

[quote name='Paco']Alright up. Should I invite friends too or make the server open?[/QUOTE]

invite me

[quote name='starmask2k3']invite me[/QUOTE]

you need to add someone here to your ut3 friends list. then you can "follow player" no invites are needed. ;)

and to everyone else, sorry i dropped out early, something got fudged with my titan pack (where that map was from) and im currently redownloading but it stalled at 50% for like 10 minutes :mad: maybe ill get back in time, well see.

sb/xxx: see now wasnt that fun? should show up every week :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AllahBomber']weak, havent shown in a while dude :\[/QUOTE]

I was there last Monday. Where were you? ;)

[quote name='jman619']I just find Vehicle CTF boring. I'm sure I'm the only one.[/QUOTE]

VCTF is actually my favorite mode in UT3.

good game guys, that was fun, I was done for tonight..but definitely decent turnout...hope we get the same or more next week...
mizerytheraven, I'll add you to my PSN friend list later on tonight..are you sure that your PSN id is right..I thought when I saw you on UT3, it had some CAPITAL Letters...?

[quote name='bmachine']I was there last Monday. Where were you?[/QUOTE]

blasphemy! silence! :(

oh and everybody needs to vote on what they want next weeks gametype to be, preferably a gametype that isnt regularly scheduled, like greed, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY. I was trying to stay alive while my team mates got our flag back. I wasn't that hard to find either.

[quote name='Paco']HEY. I was trying to stay alive while my team mates got our flag back. I wasn't that hard to find either.[/QUOTE]
Someone was hiding it while you had the flag during one map though, I guess waiting for the clock to run out since I think we were tied.

[quote name='AllahBomber']you need to add someone here to your ut3 friends list. then you can "follow player" no invites are needed. ;)
[/QUOTE]
That doesn't always work on passworded servers though, half the time it says "Password needed" and kicks you, the other half it'll let you put in a password.

Actually we were winning. It was on Suspense Necris. I think on Containment we were tied, and I was hiding and asking my team mates when it was safe to come out and haul ass.

[quote name='Paco']Actually we were winning. It was on Suspense Necris. I think on Containment we were tied, and I was hiding and asking my team mates when it was safe to come out and haul ass.[/QUOTE]
It wasn't either of those I was thinking of... it was the one where there's the watermill in the middle of the map.
Someone took the flag and wasn't capturing it. I know cause I saw them run through the middle but people on my team (I think it was allah) kept saying "They have to still be in our base, they would've captured by now if they weren't".

[quote name='mguiddy']It wasn't either of those I was thinking of... it was the one where there's the watermill in the middle of the map.
Someone took the flag and wasn't capturing it. I know cause I saw them run through the middle but people on my team (I think it was allah) kept saying "They have to still be in our base, they would've captured by now if they weren't".[/QUOTE]

oh so you saw him in the middle? wtf? i was watching both exits, wonder how i didnt see him.....

Sorry about missing tonight. I was playing World of Warcraft & I forgot to get off at 6:30/9:30. I will be there next week.

And also, for next weeks game type:

[FONT=&quot]BETRAYAL! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]BETRAYAL! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]BETRAYAL! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]BETRAYAL! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]BETRAYAL! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]BETRAYAL! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]BETRAYAL! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]BETRAYAL! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]BETRAYAL! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]BETRAYAL! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]BETRAYAL! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]BETRAYAL! [/FONT]

[quote name='AllahBomber']oh so you saw him in the middle? wtf? i was watching both exits, wonder how i didnt see him.....[/QUOTE]
Yeah... I think I about killed him in the darkwalker/nemesis (... I think that's what the evil tank is called...) but that could've been another match, since we played that map twice... And I always forget how UTIII's mic works. :oops: :lol:

[quote name='AllahBomber']the only thing i worry about betrayal is everybody played it wrong last time we played. people need to go figure it out first :p[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

yeah, not sure about betrayal, everyone at the end was just shooting everyone..and also wasn't a big fan of the lack of weapon choices...I would vote for GREED

bread's done
Back