CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, a member in my LTS group has decided not to participate anymore. My original group has been running for 2 years strong. I am awaiting to hear what 3 other members from my original group want to do. In the meantime, I would like to possibly start another PSN LTS group for new releases (last week PSN was up and future). Plan on purchasing maybe once ot twice a month with majority vote. I would laso like to add a subscription to PS+ to the group sometime later as well.

1. (host)
2.jgiovanni
3.Midguy

Please let me know if you are interested.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Anyone want to start a gameshare?

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi
3. TheCro
4. ryanhaggan
5. darken

Feel free to add your name on the list.[/QUOTE]

added

Want to buy shares of:

Namco Museum Essentials
NBA Unrivaled
Outrun Online Arcade
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Press Your Luck
The Price is Right
Record of Agarest War
TMNT: Turtles In Time: Reshelled

Please PM me if you have any for sale.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']STACKING THE LOST HOBO KING DLC

> DLC ONLY: $1/share, be up for also purchasing future DLC for the game (doubt they make anymore).

1. PrinnyOtaku - host
2. Marauder7
3. jamehze
4. meek - unpaid

[/QUOTE]

Have one spot, possibly two open for the Stacking DLC. First person to PM me gets it.

Anyone interested in a group for the LA Noire Rockstar Pass? It's "a new way to pre-order and purchase DLC that gives players access to all of the upcoming downloadable content for L.A. Noire, available for a limited-time discounted price of just $9.99 on PlayStation Network." I'm not able to host. Just put your name on the list if you're interested.

Update:

1. jgiovanni(host) (paid)
2. SaiZn (paid)
3.fmwross2 (paid)
4.Solid-Snake-Eyes (paid)
5.midguy (paid)

group set.

Sorry retro.eilite Midguy was actually first interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jgiovanni']Anyone interested in a group for the LA Noire Rockstar Pass? It's "a new way to pre-order and purchase DLC that gives players access to all of the upcoming downloadable content for L.A. Noire, available for a limited-time discounted price of just $9.99 on PlayStation Network." I'm not able to host. Just put your name on the list if you're interested.

Update:

1. jgiovanni(host)
2. SaiZn (paid)
3.fmwross2 (paid)
4.Solid-Snake-Eyes

Looking for 1 more person.[/QUOTE]

I will take last slot.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Anyone interested in a group for the LA Noire Rockstar Pass? It's "a new way to pre-order and purchase DLC that gives players access to all of the upcoming downloadable content for L.A. Noire, available for a limited-time discounted price of just $9.99 on PlayStation Network." I'm not able to host. Just put your name on the list if you're interested.

Update:

1. jgiovanni(host)
2. SaiZn (paid)
3.fmwross2 (paid)
4.Solid-Snake-Eyes

Looking for 1 more person.[/QUOTE]

I mentioned a few posts up that I would be interested in this.

does anyone still getting error code i do

error

any idea the meaning of it!?!?!

[quote name='fear_Me_All']does anyone still getting error code i do

error

any idea the meaning of it!?!?![/QUOTE]

It means keep trying.

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC
2 slots available - $2.00 each

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

I got my kid a $20 PSN card for Easter (it's been that freaking long ago) and I thought I could gameshare it. The idea is to put $20 into the account each, you join and buy whatever you want for your $20 that's kid-friendly, and basically get $80 free in kids games. Would anyone be interested it that?

[quote name='jgiovanni']

Sorry retro.eilite Midguy was actually first interested.[/QUOTE]
I posted my interest yesterday, but its cool.

[quote name='NSYNC']L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass
1 slot available - $2.00
[/QUOTE]

I'll take that slot NSYNC.

Anyone want to do an Infamous 2 pre-order code gameshare group?

There is also the Schick code that I am sure that most of us already have.

2. Trueblade (Amazon or EB Games, TBD), most likely leaning towards EB Games

Feel free to add yourselves to the list and which code you are contributing. Lastly, I can not host.

You can also see this post for more information on the available pre-order codes.

Anyone interested in forming a Fallout New Vegas DLC Group. Once the stores up we could start. Once all 4 DLC's are out it comes to $8 per person($4 in the beginning since Dead Money / Honest Hearts is already out). Or if anyone already has a group I'd like to join. 2 spots left open.

1. finsfan0210
2. junno
3. yohsh

[quote name='finsfan0210']Anyone interested in forming a Fallout New Vegas DLC Group. Once the stores up we could start. Once all 4 DLC's are out it comes to $8 per person($4 in the beginning since Dead Money / Honest Hearts is already out). Or if anyone already has a group I'd like to join. 2 spots left open.

1. finsfan0210
2. junno
3. yohsh
5.[/QUOTE]
yea I'd be in for this one

And guys who I was included in a La Noire DLC group.. there's been so much traffic on here I can't find who I was talking to about it, but are we still doing it and are we just buying the rockstar pass or still contributing our preorder DLC's or what? pm me please

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Have one spot, possibly two open for the Stacking DLC. First person to PM me gets it.[/QUOTE]
Hey, I'm still up & thought I had sent the $! if you read this can you PM me your PP mail again, please?

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Have one spot, possibly two open for the Stacking DLC. First person to PM me gets it.[/QUOTE]
Hey, I'm still up & thought I had sent the $! if you read this can you PM me your PP mail again, please?

[quote name='darkpal245']LBP 1+2 DLC $18.50.
I also have a share of the Metal Gear Level Kit and Pirates of the Caribbean Level and Costume DLC share for sale at $4.00.[/QUOTE]
Might be interested, for future reference...

[quote name='fmwross2']From the official Rockstar announcement:

All means all future content, I believe. So the $10 pass includes everything now and future for the game.[/QUOTE]
I think they are referring to "the upcoming content" as the two upcoming cases. There is just no way they would give you more cases for free when they cost $4 normally. You're getting 4 cases plus a badge challenge and some suits and weapons for $10, they wont give you even more for free. I think that's a totally unreasonable expectation.

Anyone interested in forming a Fallout New Vegas DLC Group. Once the stores up we could start. Once all 4 DLC's are out it comes to $8 per person($4 in the beginning since Dead Money / Honest Hearts is already out). Or if anyone already has a group I'd like to join. Only 1 spot left open.

1. finsfan0210
2. junno
3. yohsh
4. GirlsRscandalouz

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']There was a site someone posted before that shows you how many slots you have left of an account. Does anyone remember it be chance?[/QUOTE]
I think it was the EU Qriocity site, it worked for me initially but few months ago I tried again and it was rejecting me due to my location or something.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']There was a site someone posted before that shows you how many slots you have left of an account. Does anyone remember it be chance?[/QUOTE]
You can go to Qriocity to see how many slots you have left on an account. Even though there is an option to Deactivate Systems from an account, they are only instructions on how to do it. You still have to deactivate on the actual system.

[quote name='meeek']Hey, I'm still up & thought I had sent the $! if you read this can you PM me your PS: has anyone been able to gameshare yet? store is back up in case you missed it![/QUOTE]

Yep, already gameshared the Rockstar Pass for L.A. Noire and Split/Second with no problems.

It's back! I'm so excited! The games that are out now I'm interested in sharing:

Desperately Want
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
Wizardry: Labyrinth Of Lost Souls

Kinda Want
Red Johnson’s Chronicles
Under Siege
Dragon's Lair 1 & 2

[quote name='Buuhan1']Selling 1 share of Prince of Persia Trilogy HD for $9(Paypal). This includes:

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time HD
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within HD
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones HD

Each game includes a platinum trophy and supports 3D. Also note that, like all accounts, this account will soon feature 4 of the Welcome Back games.[/QUOTE]

I am up for it.. It's my first game share here on CAG so how does it go?

The Deluxe Edition of Assassins's Creed II is on sale for $20 (usually $30).

Anyone want to start a gameshare?

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi
3. Thecro
4. Zuttasoxx

[quote name='finsfan0210']Anyone interested in forming a Fallout New Vegas DLC Group. Once the stores up we could start. Once all 4 DLC's are out it comes to $8 per person($4 in the beginning since Dead Money / Honest Hearts is already out). Or if anyone already has a group I'd like to join. Only 1 spot left open.

1. finsfan0210
2. junno
3. yohsh
4. GirlsRscandalouz
5.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last spot.

well crap, I got passed over after I said I wanted in the fallout dlc group a couple of days ago....

not the first time it happens here on cag either :/

[quote name='darkpal245']LBP 1+2 DLC $18.50.
I also have a share of the Metal Gear Level Kit and Pirates of the Caribbean Level and Costume DLC share for sale at $4.00.[/QUOTE]
Might be interested, for future reference...

[quote name='charles']well crap, I got passed over after I said I wanted in the fallout dlc group a couple of days ago....

not the first time it happens here on cag either :/[/QUOTE]
Did you PM the group organizer/host?

[quote name='meeek']Hey, I'm still up & thought I had sent the $! if you read this can you PM me your PP mail again, please?

Might be interested, for future reference...[/QUOTE]

I think I might've sent a PM to "meek" before since that auto-filled... I guess you never got the PM or something. Anyways, PMed you now.

[quote name='Zuttasoxx']I am up for it.. It's my first game share here on CAG so how does it go?[/QUOTE]

It's fairly simple really, if a little intimidating at first. You simply send the money through paypal to the sellers/hosts email address. Once they see that they've received the money they then give you the PSN login details (email and password). You create a new account on the PS3 (it's on the very left menu on the XMB) and login to it, scroll over to the PSN icon on the XMB and click "Sign up for the Playstation Network", click the option that you're an existing user (not a new one), input the email and password and boom. Now just login, go to the store, and access the download history list from the upper right corner of the store.

I'll throw you a PM with the Paypal details.

Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed group! come on guys where are you at on this one?

And Crysis 2 as well?

I don't wanna a million little share accounts I'd like to find a few guys on here with mutual games who want the DLC's to cut the cost..

My new games list includes Mortal Kombat, Crysis 2, Need for Speed Shift 2, and Killzone 3

Anybody interested please pm me!

[quote name='volt1up']I want to organize a New RockStar LA Noire Pass group.

Or if you have an open slot PM me, I'll take it.[/QUOTE]

Put me down if you start one. Been trying to get in but they fill up pretty quick.

Want:

Have:
***Black Ops First Strike (Map Pack 1) $3
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $2.50
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5

Please PM me with any inquiries

Buying any of the following :

Scott Pilgrim * would prefer with dlc knives but will buy standalone also*
Xmen
Megaman 9 and 10
Castle Crashers
Comet Crash
Death Spank
Xmen Pinball

Originally Posted by bastiartadi

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi
3. TheCro
4. ryanhaggan
5. darken

Feel free to add your name on the list.

added

[quote name='Zuttasoxx']The Deluxe Edition of Assassins's Creed II is on sale for $20 (usually $30).

1. (host)
2. bastiartadi
3. Thecro
4. Zuttasoxx
5.[/QUOTE]

Zuttasoxx, you skipped over some people. Want to take the host slot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back