5. darken

[quote name='sir-fly']rainbow vegas 2 group

2.sir-fly
3. uuaww
4. uuaww

its a great game btw[/QUOTE]

in for $4 each, cant beat that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brainberry']Under Siege(RTS Game)
2. Brainberry
3. volt1up
4.iwarboY
5.[/QUOTE]

HeY - if host has psn+ game costs $10 bucks. im in for this for certain either way

Hello All, Just wanted to say that I'm looking to join a long term game share 1+ years with the intention of the master account having PlayStation plus(save more money long term). I have been a part of and creator of a game share for 2 years and am now looking to join/create a new one(check my profile for members as reference feel free to pm). My interests are all games with genre no in particular(a real gamer lol). Of course I want it to be democratic with voting on which games we decide to purchase. Thanks and please have references to vouch b/c I prefer not to deal with scammers and bs'ers.

[quote name='Das_Regal']It's back! I'm so excited! The games that are out now I'm interested in sharing:

Desperately Want
Wizardry: Labyrinth Of Lost Souls[/QUOTE]

Down for ' Wizardry LOLS '

Hahaha, I didn't realize it was literally Wizardry: LOLs. It's a fun game though; a lot like that Shin Megami Tenshi game on the DS "Strange Journey." Hopefully someone else wants in.

Starting a group for the new blopz map pack, its not out yet but when it comes out my friend and I are getting it.
1. Aero (host)
2. Aero

Feel free to add yourself

[quote name='Das_Regal']It's back! I'm so excited! The games that are out now I'm interested in sharing:

Desperately Want
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
Wizardry: Labyrinth Of Lost Souls

[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in these two as well.

[quote name='Aero_Muramasi']Starting a group for the new blopz map pack, its not out yet but when it comes out my friend and I are getting it.
1. Aero (host)
2. Aero

Feel free to add yourself[/QUOTE]

I'm IN!

For sale:

Tiger Woods 11 DLC all real courses - $10
PacMan Championship Edition DX + Stardust HD w/ addons + Wipeout HD w/ Fury addon - $10

rainbow vegas 2 group

2.sir-fly
3. uuaww
4. uuaww

its a great game btw

ea mma
2.sir-fly
feel free to add yourself to the list

Hey guys, a member in my LTS group has decided not to participate anymore. My original group has been running for 2 years strong. I am awaiting to hear what 3 other members from my original group want to do. In the meantime, I would like to possibly start another PSN LTS group for new releases (last week PSN was up and future). Plan on purchasing maybe once ot twice a month with majority vote. I would laso like to add a subscription to PS+ to the group sometime later as well.

1. (host)
2.jgiovanni
3.Midguy

Please let me know if you are interested.

[quote name='fear_Me_All']does anyone still getting error code i do

error

any idea the meaning of it!?!?![/QUOTE]

I get the same error.

Has anyone been able to actually buy anything or add funds to their account?

This shit is frustrating as fuck (having to make new accounts, enter CC info multiple times, etc.)

Starting a group for the new blopz map pack, its not out yet but when it comes out my friend and I are getting it. $4 a pop should be $3 but im gettin charged extra for using my credit card only $1 extra though
1. Direll (host)
2. Aero
3. Thekrakrabbit4

[quote name='Das_Regal']Hahaha, I didn't realize it was literally Wizardry: LOLs. It's a fun game though; a lot like that Shin Megami Tenshi game on the DS "Strange Journey." Hopefully someone else wants in.[/QUOTE]

Oh! i definitely would like to get this game. kinda like an updated old school ff and dragon warrior title :D

Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls Trial Gameplay HD PS3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLzbqO3_lc

Fallout DLC Group

1. finsfan0210
2. junno
3. yohsh
4. GirlsRscandalouz
5. Tdwp_do0d

Let us know where to send the money finsfan0210 and when the account is made.

Split/Second
1 slot available - $6.00

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC
2 slots available - $2.00 each

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

Is anyone selling DLC for Dead Space 2?

If not, I'd like to start a group. Can be either the single player DLC or that plus all the costumes and weapons.

1. Junno

Hey guys, a member in my LTS group has decided not to participate anymore. My original group has been running for 2 years strong. I am awaiting to hear what 3 other members from my original group want to do. In the meantime, I would like to possibly start another PSN LTS group for new releases (last week PSN was up and future). Plan on purchasing maybe once ot twice a month with majority vote. I would laso like to add a subscription to PS+ to the group sometime later as well.

1. (host)
2.jgiovanni
3.Midguy

Please let me know if you are interested.

Want to buy shares of:

Namco Museum Essentials
NBA Unrivaled
Outrun Online Arcade
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Press Your Luck
The Price is Right
Record of Agarest War
TMNT: Turtles In Time: Reshelled

Please PM me if you have any for sale.

Anyone want to do a Record of Agarest War share?

1. (host)
2. benjam138

[quote name='bill123']1) host
2)bill123
3)xxjonoxx
4)Pinkrabbits
5)Perfect*Ending

Would anyone like to host our group for Dino Crisis 1 and 2?[/QUOTE]
re bumping

If any of you guys in the group see this and are still interested let me know.

EDIT: I may be able to host if someone else joins in the group to complete it.

rainbow vegas 2 group

2.sir-fly
3. uuaww
4. uuaww

its a great game btw

ea mma
2.sir-fly
feel free to add yourself to the list

[quote name='Direll']Starting a group for the new blopz map pack, its not out yet but when it comes out my friend and I are getting it. $4 a pop should be $3 but im gettin charged extra for using my credit card only $1 extra though
1. Direll (host)
2. Aero
3. Thekrakrabbit4

[/QUOTE]

Great credit card you got there. :drool:

Has anyone been able to add funds to their account via credit card?

I keep getting an error message whenever I try and add funds. Anyone else with the same issue?

So any news on gamesharing with an EU or JP PSN account for Welcome Back content? I'd definitely be interested if there are groups going.

[quote name='fuze9']So any news on gamesharing with an EU or JP PSN account for Welcome Back content? I'd definitely be interested if there are groups going.[/QUOTE]

Same question.

What do you mean any news? It's possible, if that's what you're asking. Their welcome back package isn't much different from ours though, unless you have a German account or something.

[quote name='Zuttasoxx']

1. Zuttasoxx
2. bastiartadi
3. TheCro
4. ryanhaggan
5. darken[/QUOTE]

Assassin's Creed 2 gameshare went great.

Zuttasoxx was a great host. Thanks a lot

[quote name='TehFlame']I'm interested as well[/QUOTE]

Arcana Heart 3 gameshare $6 a piece

1. (host)
2. Darken
3. TehFlame

Add yourself

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']What do you mean any news? It's possible, if that's what you're asking. Their welcome back package isn't much different from ours though, unless you have a German account or something.[/QUOTE]

I just meant news on the forum - as in, anyone getting a group together? I'd be interested in Europe's Ratchet or Japan's The Last Guy offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back