CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONE slot of L.A. Noire Online Pass (includes all current AND upcoming DLC) for sale!

EDIT: SOLD!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for a move only group. Just picked one up from the Fry's deal and I'm itching to get some games.

I'm most likely looking for Echochrome 2, Planet Minigolf, Hustle Kings, Tumble, or MAG.

So is there a protocol for choosing the 2 free games for gameshare accounts?

Host chooses the 2?
First person to log in chooses the 2?

What have people been doing so far? I don't want to piss off my share groups :)

[quote name='vgossain']So is there a protocol for choosing the 2 free games for gameshare accounts?

Host chooses the 2?
First person to log in chooses the 2?

What have people been doing so far? I don't want to piss off my share groups :)[/QUOTE]
My group went with whichever ones were worth the most.
Those being InFamous and LBP

[quote name='volt1up']Regarding that undersiege, it would actually be $4 a share, it's $20[/QUOTE]

we can make a new account with ps+ and its only 10$

[quote name='Brainberry']we can make a new account with ps+ and its only 10$[/QUOTE]

You can't make a new account with PS+. Last time I checked welcome back was for accounts made before psn went down. Unless you wanna pay for ps+ in that share, then go for it.

[quote name='iwarboY']Wizardry: Labyrinth Of Lost Souls

( host?)Das_Regal
2~iwarboY
3~iwarboY
4~?
5~?[/QUOTE]

I would like a spot in this if there is any left. Any thoughts about buying the dlc also?

[quote name='iwarboY']Wizardry: Labyrinth Of Lost Souls

( host?)Das_Regal
2~iwarboY
3~iwarboY
4~StillFree
5~?[/QUOTE]

StillFree ~ " I would like a spot in this if there is any left. Any thoughts about buying the dlc also? "

honestly had no idea about dlc. i'll probably most def be down as well as my friend.

who's hosting? and there's a spot left open.

slew of trophies with platinum for this dungeon crawler !
roughly 40 with a plat? WOW'd.

EDIT: oh how i'd like to get this tonight! possible?

[quote name='Brainberry']Under Siege(RTS Game)
2. Brainberry
3. volt1up
4.iwarboY
5.iwarboY
_____________[/QUOTE]

Ok ~just need a host who accepted the free PSN plus ' welcome back ' package :)

[quote name='Aero_Muramasi']alright its full. PMs about paypal should be goin out soon[/QUOTE]

sorry direll can't host obviosly not trusted and a friend is giving it to him for free

[quote name='volt1up']Regarding that undersiege, it would actually be $4 a share, it's $20[/QUOTE]

you're right. at this moment im going to see if i can bring an old profile to life which we can all use. all slots remaining ' if ' i can get ahold of the thing.
EDIT : still in for under seige at $4.00 a piece if anything.

how about you guys?
and we still need a host :p

I am looking for a Killzone 3 DLC group that is also willing to get the upcoming From the Ashes DLC and any future releases as well. The upcoming pack contains one of everyone's favorite Killzone 2 level, Radec Academy!

I know that Steel Rain is free for PlayStation+ subscribers but I want to have the pack for the long run.

Oh, one last thing for Killzone 3 players out there, double XP weekend! It ends Monday, June 6, 2011 at 10:00 AM UK time.

Steel Rain ($5.00) + From the Ashes (TBD)
2. Trueblade

[quote name='Brainberry']Nice
Wanna joinn our group? lol
Under Siege(RTS Game)
1. meeek is hosting ^ ^
2. Brainberry
3. volt1up
4.iwarboY
5.iwarboY

2$ a share[/QUOTE]

Great scott !!

Ok, here's the update.
after realizing we needed a fresh account with PSN+ to actually get this cheap price.. i've managed to retrieve an account which has never been used.
This accound ' has ' a welcome back package which has not been activated yet! :p
choice of 2 ps3 games and psp games PSN + ect.

the only downside is this is a new york profile. which means tax.

everyone still in?
..we need a host.

( For meek )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Scott

EDIT: meeek is now hosting

rainbow vegas 2 group

2.sir-fly
3. uuaww
4. uuaww
5.Oside_hunter

its a great game btw

ea mma
2.sir-fly
3.Vyrtigo
feel free to add yourself to the list

[quote name='iwarboY']Great scott !!

Ok, here's the update.
after realizing we needed a fresh account with PSN+ to actually get this cheap price.. i've managed to retrieve an account which has never been used.
This accound ' has ' a welcome back package which has not been activated yet! :p
choice of 2 ps3 games and psp games PSN + ect.

the only downside is this is a new york profile. which means tax.

everyone still in?
..we need a host.[/QUOTE]
Wow, I just remembered, thanks to you, I had (also) made a dummy account from the USA back then, gotta find the login!
Oh, YOU CAN CHANGE THE STATE! lol

[quote name='AxCrege']great scott is a reference to doctor emmet brown in back to the future
in where if he discovers or realizes something he says
"Great Scott!!"[/QUOTE]
Thanks M., I appreciate!

EDIT: thanks iwarboY, I'll check Under Siege for vids/demo ;)

Looking to sell or trade (Toss me some offers):
Tales of Monkey Island ($4)
All Borderlands DLC ($6)
BF1943/Onslaught ($3)
Ghostbusters Sanctum of Slime ($2)
Stacking DLC: The Lost Hobo King ($1)

Wants (Trades only, I'll contact you if I want to buy)
Explodemon, Swarm, Megaman 10, PoP Trilogy, Echochrome 2, MAG, Planet Minigolf

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I'm in for any group for the Escalation map packs, since Direll is back to his shady business haha.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you guys find a group I would like to join for the Escalation map pack.

I still need the First Strike map pack, so anyone with an extra share?

[quote name='Direll']sorry direll can't host obviosly not trusted and a friend is giving it to him for free[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Aero_Muramasi']Well guys, Direll has dropped out, and I am too... Direll is getting it froma friend and cannot host, I am getting it from the same friend. sorry guys :([/QUOTE]
Direll likes to refer to himself to the third person?
that guy meeek finds something off...

Sadly the PS+ gameshare I'm part of doesn't seem to consist of a close family. Only person that has ever responded to me has been the host of the group, and he too has reached out to the other members countless times but with no response. This sucks because that means we can't vote on buying anything, ultimately leading the group to simply be for the free items.

This saddens me due to Beyond Good & Evil HD coming out very soon (possibly this week, with the store constantly updating) and having a 20% discount for PS+ members. But if I can't get the other members to wake up and agree to buy it, which I can't, looks like I gotta start a share, sacrificing another account space, for it at its $10 price point.

So yeah, anyone up for it? I can't host at the moment as I'm having issues with my bank account and thus can't add funds to my wallet or buy a PSN card. I do have money in my paypal account tho so I can pay for a share.

[quote name='meeek']Direll likes to refer to himself to the third person?
that guy meeek finds something off...[/QUOTE]

Brainberry Agrees!!

Anyways, does anybody know when the BOPS map pack comes out? I see no reason for the delay since the PC already has it.

Lol! June 10 I heard...

[quote name='Buuhan1']So yeah, anyone up for it? I can't host at the moment as I'm having issues with my bank account and thus can't add funds to my wallet or buy a PSN card. I do have money in my paypal account tho so I can pay for a share.[/QUOTE]
1. use this to buy psn credit online with ... your paypal!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

2. remember (this goes to everyone), you need an account made BEFORE apocalyPS3 to be able to get the free ps+ month... as iwarboY and I were saying earlier, we have such accounts, with all slots available! I know someone else that has a lot of dummy accounts :p (one of the most helpful members around here!)

Oh, that's right, anything you buy with the PS+ discount is yours to keep even after PS+ expires. So a BG&EHD gameshare would get the 20% off price.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Oh, that's right, anything you buy with the PS+ discount is yours to keep even after PS+ expires. So a BG&EHD gameshare would get the 20% off price.[/QUOTE]

They would if they were part of your original gameshare group that bought PS+. You dont get the discounted price if you make another account to find 4 other people to gameshare with, so would still be the normal price.

Sorry for your gameshare group not working, its really worth it when you find the right people.

[quote name='iwarboY']StillFree ~ " I would like a spot in this if there is any left. Any thoughts about buying the dlc also? "

honestly had no idea about dlc. i'll probably most def be down as well as my friend.

who's hosting? and there's a spot left open.

slew of trophies with platinum for this dungeon crawler !
roughly 40 with a plat? WOW'd.

EDIT: oh how i'd like to get this tonight! possible?[/QUOTE]

I would like to get in on this, and I'd be down for the DLC.

[quote name='StrikeZero']Well, if you guys find a group I would like to join for the Escalation map pack.

I still need the First Strike map pack, so anyone with an extra share?[/QUOTE]

I'm the same as Zero, I'm also looking for both map packs.

Wizardry: Labyrinth Of Lost Souls

( host?)Das_Regal
2~iwarboY
3~iwarboY
4~StillFree5
5~momouchi

GREAT! now we just need to verify host and dlc cooperation :D

i've yet to actually view dlc details which i'll do now and edit momentarily. .
EDIT: " Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls is available now on PSN for $14.99 US. Also available is the Dungeon of Trials DLC for $4.99 - and from what we hear, it's quite the trial. "

UMMmmmmm YES! definitely gonna spring an extra buck for dlc :)

[quote name='Brainberry']Under Siege(RTS Game)
1. ( NEED HOST ^ ^ )
2. Brainberry
3. volt1up
4.iwarboY
5.iwarboY (2)
_____________[/QUOTE]

The account used will be an unused dummy account i've created prior to the PSN downtime. The account comes fully equipped with a free month of PSN PLUS along with 2 free PSN titles of the choosing and 2 free psp titles of our choice.
Host ' must not ' be a newb, but a fairly known CAG.

EDIT: Maybe there's even another item offered in PSN+ we'd all like to add on to Under Seige? just a thought.
perhaps brainberry or volt1up can host?

Hi,

My PS3 had a serious problem during the outage and it had to be sent to France for repair, where they formatted the HDD and also replced the motherboard. Now all my gameshared games are gone, and I can't redownload them since the PSN recognizes my PS3 as a different one (because of the new motherboard), and since the previous motherboard hasn't been deactivated, I can't download anything from our gamesharing accounts, as all the 5 activations have been done.

Can I do anything to get my games back?

Thanks!

[quote name='ako127']Hi,

My PS3 had a serious problem during the outage and it had to be sent to France for repair, where they formatted the HDD and also replced the motherboard. Now all my gameshared games are gone, and I can't redownload them since the PSN recognizes my PS3 as a different one (because of the new motherboard), and since the previous motherboard hasn't been deactivated, I can't download anything from our gamesharing accounts, as all the 5 activations have been done.

Thanks![/QUOTE]Unfortunately, the only way to deactivate an out-of-commission PS3 is to call up Sony with the details on each account to have them deactivate it across all 5 activated systems. This means that each person in the gameshare would have to reactivate their systems after the call.

Good luck, mate.

[quote name='ako127']Hi,

Thanks![/QUOTE]

you can activate your main account. but as far as the gameshares, if you attempt to activate them, you'll only be ' taking shares ' you hadn't paid for. ( basically, stealing )
can you at least re-activate your main account?
very sorry for your loss.

My main account with the trophies, friends list and everything is fortunately completely unharmed, it's only the gameshares that I can't access.

[quote name='ako127']My main account with the trophies, friends list and everything is fortunately completely unharmed, it's only the gameshares that I can't access.[/QUOTE]

Very sorry for your loss...

May i offer the sweet deal above for the Under Siege group created?

with your main account not harmed, you were able to choose 2 free PSN titles for free. upon joining our Under Siege group you will be able to choose whichever titles you wish...

again, very sorry.

Really appreciate your empathy and your offer as well, however I already have most of the welcome back games, and I'm not really interested in Under Siege. Thanks very much though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back