Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='domo325']

Assassin's Creed 2 DX
1 host
2 domo325
3Foxx
5[/QUOTE]

I'm down. I would have done both but I just got Escalation.

I also have a couple shares remaining on some very old accounts. Because they are old games and there have been a couple discounts, and the accounts have Rock Band tracks on them, I'm willing to offer them for half price:

Pack 1 ($90 spent on account / 5 = $18) Yours now for $9!

Lemmings
Flow + Expansion Pack
Everyday Shooter
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online Bundle
Over 20 Rock Band DLC Tracks (list of tracks on request)

Pack 2 ($280 spent on account / 5 = $56 a share) Yours for $28!

Astro Tripper
Noby Noby Boy
Lumines Supernova + Holiday Pack
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Penny Arcade Adventures 1
Linger In Shadows
Soul Calibur IV Addons
Mega Man 9
Wipeout HD
The Last Guy
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Warhawk
Piyotama
Echochrome
PixelJunk Eden
And over *50* Rock Band DLC Tracks (list on request)

[quote name='Foxx']

Assassin's Creed 2 DX
1 host
2 domo325
3 Foxx
4 doucheland

I'm down. I would have done both but I just got Escalation.[/QUOTE]

Down for this one as well.

Magic the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 Group

This game drops Tuesday for $9.99. I want to go ahead and get a group together for this game that will commit to also purchase future DLC (the last game had $15 worth of DLC). Looking for 1 more.

1. fmwross2 (host)
2. Midguy
4. iwarboY
5. PrinnyOtaku

I SHOULD be able to host by Tuesday. Depends if my $10 PSN card gets here or not by then.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']the share is for AE dlc and a costume pack[/QUOTE]

this.

The AE is $15, the costume pack is $18. Combined, its $6.60 a share.

[quote name='Buuhan1']You're not very smart, are you? First off you didn't give any gameshare details other than a picture, and second those are all free PS+ goods on an account which most likely has the free month of PS+, meaning these games will be useless in a month. How stupid do you think we are? Or rather, how smart do you think YOU are?[/QUOTE]

should we thumb down this guy in his profile and say that he is a scammer?

Looking for a group that has JRPG dlc. Games i'm interested in are:

Ar Tonelico Qoga
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Record of Agarest War
Folklore

If anyone else is interested in splitting the cost for any of these DLC, let me know and we can start something.

[quote name='noone13']When did I drop out? Nobody PMed me any information or anything. I just checked my PMs a little bit ago. I guess I am looking for a new Infamous 2 group now.[/QUOTE]

the host sent me a pm stating you haven't paid. but you're saying he has never contacted you?

i do not know whats goin on.

Is there another forum like this? I'm looking for some older stuff and I'm not getting any responses.

But just in case :)

I'm looking for:
1 share of Pigsy's Perfect 10
1 share of FEAR 2 Reborn
1 share Interpol: Dr. Chaos
1 share Buzz Junior: Dino Den (UK only?)
1 share Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC

Can someone that has this activated this or has the access to the e-mail, please reset the password?

[email protected]

[quote name='mikespit1']I am sharing shares on my PSN account with the following games:
Suikoden
Final Fantasy VII
Pixeljunk Shooter 2
Parasite Eve
Castlevania Chronicles
Legend of Mana

Looking for share trades or $9 per share for access to all games. PM for info.[/QUOTE]

updated

[quote name='fmwross2']Magic the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 Group

This game drops Tuesday for $9.99. I want to go ahead and get a group together for this game that will commit to also purchase future DLC (the last game had $15 worth of DLC). Looking for 1 more.

1. fmwross2 (host)
2. Midguy
4. iwarboY
5. PrinnyOtaku

I SHOULD be able to host by Tuesday. Depends if my $10 PSN card gets here or not by then.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks. We need one more for this group that will commit to future DLC (the main stuff like card packs).

[quote name='Midguy']Cool, thanks. We need one more for this group that will commit to future DLC (the main stuff like card packs).[/QUOTE]

F it. Sign me on not alot of $ and I will eventually get back into it.

[quote name='jgiovanni']F it. Sign me on not alot of $ and I will eventually get back into it.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Group full now.

1. fmwross2 (host)
2. Midguy
3. jgiovanni
4. iwarboY
5. PrinnyOtaku

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition DLC share for sale $3. PM if interested.

Also for sale for $5 is an account with these games

Flower
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Battlefield 1943
Spryo the Dragon
Rag Doll Kung Fu

[quote name='schrnkuk']inFamous 2 + Under Siege:
-------------------------------
1.schrnkuk
2.GalGR
3.smarkbran
4.noone13
5.iRobotZombie

ok we are 5 , i am waiting for payments[/QUOTE]

Host schrnkuk is unresponsive even though we have paid.

Not responding to PMs, even though has been active about 3:30pm (about hour ago GMT)

[quote name='iRobotZombie']Host schrnkuk is unresponsive even though we have paid.

Not responding to PMs, even though has been active about 3:30pm (about hour ago GMT)[/QUOTE]

was that the guy with the infamous pay pal account name??if so maybe he is waiting for that account to go active so he can move the money around

[quote name='sir-fly']was that the guy with the infamous pay pal account name??if so maybe he is waiting for that account to go active so he can move the money around[/QUOTE]
Or he is downloading them right now? I say give him a little bit and wait for him to respond. He PM'd me and said he was waiting on one payment, but that was earlier today.

[quote name='iRobotZombie']I don't know, but he needs to let us know. Ignoring us is not helping his case, believe me.[/QUOTE]

seriously? maybe the guy had to step out for a bit.. give the person some credit, i mean, you've already gave them your money. i forget to turn my comp off sometimes or ' more important ' issues happen in life you just need to attend to.

[quote name='Midguy']Awesome! Group full now.

1. Midguy (host)
2. fmwross2
3. jgiovanni
4. iwarboY
5. PrinnyOtaku[/QUOTE]

Change of plans; I'm gonna host the Magic the Gathering - DotP 2012 group.

[quote name='iRobotZombie']Host schrnkuk is unresponsive even though we have paid.

Not responding to PMs, even though has been active about 3:30pm (about hour ago GMT)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iRobotZombie']I don't know, but he needs to let us know. Ignoring us is not helping his case, believe me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iwarboY']seriously? maybe the guy had to step out for a bit.. give the person some credit, i mean, you've already gave them your money. i forget to turn my comp off sometimes or ' more important ' issues happen in life you just need to attend to.[/QUOTE]

He has been given the benefit all weekend. He has ignored our requests for the account information. Remember, we have bought two games.

He has been on countless times today, even 20 minutes ago.

I'm calling scam, and I have asked him for a PayPal refund of £12.50.

schrnkuk
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=267522

Last Activity: Today 08:42 PM

[quote name='iRobotZombie']He has been given the benefit all weekend. He has ignored our requests for the account information. Remember, we have bought two games.

schrnkuk

Last Activity: Today 08:42 PM[/QUOTE]

According to his Steam he was online 55 minutes ago

I got an account, selling shares for $10 psn cards, the money goes towards the acct too so youll get more later.
So far its got
Assasins Creed
Assasins Creed 2 Deluxe
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Hustle Kings
Planet Mini Golf

Msg me if youre interested
mudvayne234567

Black Ops Escalation DLC - $3/person gifted. Need 1 more person to host. Any takers?

1. host
2. domo325
3. pbnate88
4. likeme
5. TehFlame

Assassin's Creed 2 DX - $2/person gifted. Need 2 more people, 1 to host. Any others?

1 host
2 domo325
3 Foxx
4 doucheland

[quote name='domo325']
Assassin's Creed 2 DX - $2/person gifted. Need 2 more people, 1 to host. Any others?

1 host
2 domo325
3 Foxx
4 doucheland
5[/QUOTE]
I will join th Assasins Creed 2 DX Share but cannot host.

[quote name='iRobotZombie']He has been given the benefit all weekend. He has ignored our requests for the account information. Remember, we have bought two games.

schrnkuk

Last Activity: Today 08:42 PM[/QUOTE]

I am contemplating the same unfortunately, but I really want to play some Infamous 2.

[quote name='smarkbran']I am contemplating the same unfortunately, but I really want to play some Infamous 2.[/QUOTE]

Yo relax, his rent is due today. He'll get back to you guys when he gets his paycheck on Friday. Lol.

can anyone let me gameshare First Strike and Escalation for Black ops i will let them gameshare Infamous and Little Big Planet from me. I know its not much and most of you already got these for free..but anyone willing to help me out?

Anyone interested in creating a Red Johnson's Chronicles gameshare? I heard it's like Heavy Rain + point/click adventure game. I believe the price is $13 / 5 = $2.60

[quote name='domo325']Black Ops Escalation DLC - $3/person gifted. Need 1 more person to host. Any takers?

1. host
2. domo325
3. pbnate88
4. likeme
5. TehFlame

1 host
2 domo325
3 Foxx
4 doucheland
5[/QUOTE]

Well, I got a share for Escalation so going to drop, sorry it just took to long.

PS somebody get Arcana Heart 3 >_

I'm interested in potentially hosting a group that purchases almost all games that are over a certain fairly high percentage (85% or something) in average review score. Would anyone be interested in this?

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition DLC share for sale $3. PM if interested.

Also for sale for $5 is an account with these games

Flower
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Battlefield 1943
Spryo the Dragon
Rag Doll Kung Fu

Edit: Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition DLC share for sale $3 still available. PM if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wario64']Anyone interested in creating a Red Johnson's Chronicles gameshare? I heard it's like Heavy Rain + point/click adventure game. I believe the price is $13 / 5 = $2.60[/QUOTE]

Hell, why not?

In my account-
Assasins Creed
Assasins Creed 2 Deluxe (all DLC)
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 w/dlc
Hustle Kings
Planet Mini Golf

Really trying for $10 PSN cards but I may take trades, message me on PSN mudvayne234567

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back