I am sharing shares on my PSN account with the following games:
Suikoden
Final Fantasy VII
Pixeljunk Shooter 2
Parasite Eve
Legend of Mana
Castlevania Chronicles

looking for MGS, Legacy of Kain 1/2 or other PSone and arcade games

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']Gonna host a group for Outland and Gattling Gears if there is enough interest. $4 a share

1 Me - Host
2 Me2 a friend
3 inanim8
4 Jokerkun890
5 illmatic21[/QUOTE]

I'll join this.

[quote name='Donut2922']how do you guys delete user accounts on your PS3? I'm close to my 16 max already :)[/QUOTE]
First sign into any account, then go to the account list and choose to delete the one you want. You can't do it unless you're already logged into one. Oh yeah I think you have to press triangle on the account to bring up the options list.

[quote name='Donut2922']how do you guys delete user accounts on your PS3? I'm close to my 16 max already :)[/QUOTE]

Log in, scroll all the way to the the left, hit triangle on the username you want to delete, done.

Taken from first post:

How to deactivate your PSN ID from your PS3. (NEW 3/23) (Yet another big thanks go out to Bastiartadi for this)

1) Log-in your PS3 using the account you want to deactivate

2) To deactivate, go to Account Management -> System Activation -> PS3 System -> Games -> Deactivate

3) To delete your account from the PS3, go to Users on the far left side of the XMB and delete the user your PSN ID is attatched to.

NOTE:
Step 2 frees up one of the 5 possible shares on the PSN account.

Step 3 frees up one of the 16 maximum slots on your PS3.

Anyone interested in L.A. Noire The Consul's Car Traffic Case? I can create an account for .60 per share. This is US DLC.

gatling Gears
2.sir-fly
we can add something else if u guys want to, feel free to add your name to the list and
if you can host please do so

gatling Gears
2.sir-fly
we can add something else if u guys want to, feel free to add your name to the list and
if you can host please do so

Anyone interested in L.A. Noire The Consul's Car Traffic Case? I can create an account for .44 per share or add the Rockstar Pass for $2.44. This will be US DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone interested in L.A. Noire The Consul's Car Traffic Case? I can create an account for .44 per share or add the Rockstar Pass for $2.44. This will be US DLC.

Shank
1 slot available - $2.00

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC
1 slot available - $2.00

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

flOw
1 slot available - $1.60

Anyone have the password to [email protected]? Tried to sell/deactivate this with no luck.

[quote name='Brimah']Have you ever done this? Because you can... I did a full backup of my 80 gig HDD to a portable hardrive (so need one at least as large as the current PS3 harddrive) though the option on the PS3 menus. Did that, took out the 80 gig, put in a 500 gig, did a restore from the portable harddrive, and was like I never did anything. All accounts, games, data, everything was there.[/QUOTE]

I did the same from a 40 gb to 500 gb. I'm guessing accounts are linked to the PS3 itself and not the HD itself.

Added sir-fly to our group and if anyone else wants to join I guess I could host but hopefully we'll get a group by Friday because I'll be away for two weeks without access to a pc.

[quote name='Marauder7']Nice, all we need is someone to host and believe the game is $2 a share

Gatling Gears group:
1. Host
2. mauaus
3. mauaus
4. sir-fly
5. Marauder7[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sir-fly']gatling Gears
2.sir-fly
[/QUOTE]

My List:

Mw2 map pack 1 and 2
Black ops map pack 1 and 2 (will get the 3rd when release July 28th)
Pain (No add ons)
Fat Princess (No add ons)
StarDust HD + add ons
Wipeout HD + Fury
Dead Space Ignition
Mortal Kombat Online pass + Retro customs + Skarlet (Will get Kenshi on July 5th)
Shank
Dead Nation
Kung Fu Plastic
Magic The Gathering 2012
Flower
MvC 3 Jill and Shuma

Sorry only trading, not selling. I only have 2 slots left for this account so let me know if you have any interest.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']First sign into any account, then go to the account list and choose to delete the one you want. You can't do it unless you're already logged into one. Oh yeah I think you have to press triangle on the account to bring up the options list.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jokerkun890']Taken from first post:[/QUOTE]

Ah, got it thanks guys. I read the OP but I still didn't see a delete option. The triagle option did it for me :)

This is probably a longshot but I'm looking for a gameshare of some games that don't seem very popular on here. If anyone was selling a share, that would be great. Or I could probably host one if enough people were interested. I'm looking for...

Burnout Paradise - $4 or $6 a share (either the game itself or the bundle with the DLC)
Beat Sketcher - $2 a share (Any PS Move users?)
God of War Collection - $6 a share
Game Show Party Bundle - $4 a share (The Price Is Right, Family Feud, Press Your Luck)
Back to the Future - $4 a share

[quote name='NSYNC']Anyone interested in L.A. Noire The Consul's Car Traffic Case? I can create an account for .44 per share or add the Rockstar Pass for $2.44. This will be US DLC.[/QUOTE]

I'm very interested in a share of the Rockstar Pass. Doesn't that, by itself, cost just $10 / 5 = $2 per share?

Does the Rockstar Pass include this Consul's Car Traffic case? Or is it separate?

So I got a share of Infamous 2 a few days ago, was waiting to download until I could make some space since I just bought a new external and internal hard drive was about to download it but it says all activation have been used, contacted my group members to ask if any had downloaded twice by mistake and only two answered back saying they didn't and the other two have yet to respond and it has been 2-3 days already. Is there anything I can do apart from asking for a deactivation for all the accounts? These were the people in the group:

1. xanchui - Answered
2. Waynetid
3. adamsant12 - Yet to respond
4. fuze9 - Yet to respond
5. bhoya - Answered

[quote name='themightypencil']sounds good..im on central, so works for me..just shoot a pm when you're good to go![/QUOTE]

Ok, I think I'm all set and ready to go. I forgot to ask earlier if you wanted to try to get all future dlc as well? I was thinking for now we could do $3 a share and I'll add Kenshi when it comes out Tuesday the 5th

[quote name='gnatmonkee']Does the Rockstar Pass include this Consul's Car Traffic case? Or is it separate?[/QUOTE]

It's separate. I rented the game from Redbox and never got an opportunity to play it (comes free with new copies). I used to have the Rockstar Pass, so I know it's not there.

[quote name='NSYNC']It's separate. I rented the game from Redbox and never got an opportunity to play it.[/QUOTE]

Let me know when you're ready to set up the gameshare. Count me in for both. My copy of LA Noire should be arriving this week from GoHastings. (Got it for $27 shipped!)

[quote name='Marauder7']Added sir-fly to our group and if anyone else wants to join I guess I could host but hopefully we'll get a group by Friday because I'll be away for two weeks without access to a pc.[/QUOTE]
thanks guys

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']Ok, I think I'm all set and ready to go. I forgot to ask earlier if you wanted to try to get all future dlc as well? I was thinking for now we could do $3 a share and I'll add Kenshi when it comes out Tuesday the 5th[/QUOTE]

I thought that was the original plan, all 4 characters.

[quote name='sgand']I thought that was the original plan, all 4 characters.[/QUOTE]
Is there any room left in this MK DLC? :cold:

L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass + The Consul's Car Traffic Case
3 slots available - $2.44 each

Shank
1 slot available - $2.00

1 slot available - $2.00

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

flOw
1 slot available - $1.60

Anyone have the password to [email protected]? Tried to sell/deactivate this with no luck.

[quote name='illmatic21']This is probably a longshot but I'm looking for a gameshare of some games that don't seem very popular on here. If anyone was selling a share, that would be great. Or I could probably host one if enough people were interested. I'm looking for...

Burnout Paradise - $4 or $6 a share (either the game itself or the bundle with the DLC)
Beat Sketcher - $2 a share (Any PS Move users?)
God of War Collection - $6 a share
Game Show Party Bundle - $4 a share (The Price Is Right, Family Feud, Press Your Luck)
Back to the Future - $4 a share[/QUOTE]

I would be interested in the Game Show Party Bundle if you got a group going.

[quote name='gnatmonkee']Let me know when you're ready to set up the gameshare. Count me in for both. My copy of LA Noire should be arriving this week from GoHastings. (Got it for $27 shipped!)[/QUOTE]
Consuls car comes with every PS3 copy of LA Noire. It's PS3 exclusive. If you bought the game new you already have it.

3 slots available - $2.44 each (The share is intended for people getting the game used/renting. I'm not selling for $2 if you already have The Consul's Car. Sorry.)

Shank
1 slot available - $2.00

1 slot available - $2.00

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

flOw
1 slot available - $1.60

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Midnight Club Complete Edition group is full.
Tell me when you guys are ready to do it.

1. hs123 (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. gray13wolf420
4. gray13wolf420
5. Tallest-Midget[/QUOTE]

srry guys i wasn't thinking we'll get another person so fast i already received payment from tallest midget once i receive the payment from all the members i'll send the info

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

3 slots available - $2.44 each (I'm not selling for $2 if you already have The Consul's Car. Sorry.)

1 slot available - $2.00

Shank
4 slots available - $1.00 each

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']Yeah sorry we are full. I'll let you know if someone drops[/QUOTE]thanks...

In the meantime is anyone else wants to gameshare MK Dlc pm me

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

1 slot available - $2.44 (I'm not selling for $2 if you already have The Consul's Car. Sorry.)

1 slot available - $2.00

Shank
2 slots available - $1.00 each

Guys from the BG&E group im going to send my payment today or tomrrow, sorry for the trouble.

+ Im looking for SplitSecond, Castle Crashers.

I have to offer Prince of Perisa Trilogy on psn - its 3 games.

Looking to put together a group for a few games, just a once-off share, I'm hoping to get a few in here since I'm low on slots.

So far it will include Beyond Good and Evil HD, Akimi Village and Shank. Could be just these but I would rather add in a couple more. Please send me a PM if you're interested in just the core 3, or if you have any suggestions for other titles. There are 3 spots left, and ideally it will be people who are fairly flexible so be prepared to pay 1/5th price for a game or two that might not be at the top of your list :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back