CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Show Bundle (Family Feud, Press Your Luck, The Price is Right) $4 per share

1. benjam138 (host)
2. illmatic21
3. jokerkun890
4. benjam138's friend

Last edited by a moderator:
Have 2 shares of the new Castlevania Lords of Shadow DLC: Resurrection; $2 a share. And one share of Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition DLC; $3. Message me if interested.

I have the following game share account for sale. PM me if interested.

• Account 1: LittleBigPlanet and LBP DLC: 1) Metal Gear Levels, 2) Pirates of Caribbean Levels, 3) Pirates of Caribbean Costumes.
    This is everything you need to get 100% trophies in Little Big Planet

Also includes Dead Nation and Pursuit Force PSP from welcome back promo.

$4.00

Anyone have a slot open on a Welcome-Back eligible Asian account?
http://community.eu.playstation.com...lcome-Back-quot-package-for-PSN/td-p/13085983

Hong Kong accounts get access to:
PS3
--The Last Guy
--Come on, LocoRoco!! BuuBuu Cocoreccho
--Trashbox
--Hustle Kings
--Wipeout HD

PSP
--Everybody's Stress Buster
--LittleBigPlanet Portable
--LocoRoco - Midnight Carnival
--Modnation Racer PSP

Japanese accounts get:
PS3
--The Last Guy
--LocoRoco!! BuuBuu Cocoreccho
--Echochrome
--Wipeout HD
--Hustle Kings

PSP
--Yuusha no Kuse ni Namaikida or2
--Minna no Sukkiri
--Patapon 2
--LittleBigPlanet Portable
--LocoRoco Midnight Carnival

I've bolded the ones I'm missing and would be interested in gamesharing for.
PM me. Thanks.

Still looking for Super Stardust HD DLC, Star Wars DLC, and now Duels of the Plainswalkers DLC

[quote name='gnatmonkee']I have the following game share account for sale. PM me if interested.

• Account 1: LittleBigPlanet and LBP DLC: 1) Metal Gear Levels, 2) Pirates of Caribbean Levels, 3) Pirates of Caribbean Costumes.
    This is everything you need to get 100% trophies in Little Big Planet

Also includes Dead Nation and Pursuit Force PSP from welcome back promo.

$4.00
[/QUOTE]

PMed

Have the following:

Account 1: God of War collection
Account 2: Castle crashers

Hoping to trade for split second/midnight club L.A or other racing games.

Game Show Bundle (Family Feud, Press Your Luck, The Price is Right) $4 per share

1. benjam138 (host)
2. illmatic21
3. jokerkun890
4. benjam138's friend
5. JadeNic

Sending PM's out now.

[quote name='Waynetid']So I got a share of Infamous 2 a few days ago, was waiting to download until I could make some space since I just bought a new external and internal hard drive was about to download it but it says all activation have been used, contacted my group members to ask if any had downloaded twice by mistake and only two answered back saying they didn't and the other two have yet to respond and it has been 2-3 days already. Is there anything I can do apart from asking for a deactivation for all the accounts? These were the people in the group:

1. xanchui - Answered
2. Waynetid
3. adamsant12 - Yet to respond
4. fuze9 - Yet to respond
5. bhoya - Answered[/QUOTE]

yeah, this is B.S.
this is exactly why you should at least activate your slot in ' account management ' settings.
the host is the only one who can call sony support to resolve this.
if anyone of you guys deliberately stole a slot( you lowlife piece a trash )
the failsafe method of gsharing: ' activation of each slot (FIRST) '

Like someone who responds is going to say, yes. Unless you check Qriocity frequently, that Infamous 2 share is gone. Lesson learned.

EDIT: Sorry if I sound like a jerk.

[quote name='iwarboY']yeah, this is B.S.
this is exactly why you should at least activate your slot in ' account management ' settings.
the host is the only one who can call sony support to resolve this.
if anyone of you guys deliberately stole a slot( you lowlife piece a trash )
the failsafe method of gsharing: ' activation of each slot (FIRST) '[/QUOTE]

Well everyone responded except for adamsant12 so it's the most probable that it was him, but got refunded by xanchui so I guess it turned out okay except for xanchui who didn't get the $12 for the share someone double activated. =/

[quote name='Waynetid']Well everyone responded except for adamsant12 so it's the most probable that it was him, but got refunded by xanchui so I guess it turned out okay except for xanchui who didn't get the $12 for the share someone double activated. =/[/QUOTE]

I don't mean to be an ass to you, but Xanchui should have NOT refunded you the money.
I'm assuming he was the host, so not only he went through the troubles of setting up an account and buying the game, but now he HAD to refund you the money? It is not his fault you got cheated out of that share, and I know it's also not yours, but you are more at fault than him, since he gave out the info, and you should've claimed your spot ASAP.

Also, easily you could've taken the spot and claim someone else took it and get a refund, and voila! Free game. (Not saying you did this, just a reason why the host SHOULD'NT refund the money).

Of course, there's also the issue that it MIGHT have been the host who cheated you out of your share, but that's a little less likely, though still a possibility.

If anything, maybe he could've refunded you half of the share, or come to an agreement where you would get your refund only if the game was split 4-ways between the other members.

Again, I'm not picking on you here, just stating my opinion on the refund part.

I guess the best thing that can be done now is report adamsant12 for now and put him in the naughty least.

I know that it shows how to deactivate PS3 IDs on the first page but I still had a few questions about it if anyone here could answer them.

I was thinking about buying a new PS3 tomorrow so I would have to deactivate the games I've gameshared on my current PS3. But when I tried to deactivate one tonight just to test it, the game still worked on my system after deactivating it. Isn't it supposed to stop working after that? How do I know that a slot was cleared up?

And can you safely deactivate games that you've hosted without it affecting other people? It only deactivates your PS3 system even if you're the host, right?

I just wanted to be able to download these games again on the new system without having issues. If anyone else has gone through this, let me know. I was going to transfer my current hard drive to the new one with the PS3's data transfer utility, if that matters at all. But since games are linked to PS3's and not the hard drives, I don't think it would matter. But if anyone has gone through this and can clear it up, it would be a big help. Thanks.

[quote name='illmatic21']I know that it shows how to deactivate PS3 IDs on the first page but I still had a few questions about it if anyone here could answer them.

I was thinking about buying a new PS3 tomorrow so I would have to deactivate the games I've gameshared on my current PS3. But when I tried to deactivate one tonight just to test it, the game still worked on my system after deactivating it. Isn't it supposed to stop working after that? How do I know that a slot was cleared up?

And can you safely deactivate games that you've hosted without it affecting other people? It only deactivates your PS3 system even if you're the host, right?

I just wanted to be able to download these games again on the new system without having issues. If anyone else has gone through this, let me know. I was going to transfer my current hard drive to the new one with the PS3's data transfer utility, if that matters at all. But since games are linked to PS3's and not the hard drives, I don't think it would matter. But if anyone has gone through this and can clear it up, it would be a big help. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It matter with some games, if u click on the game "press triangle" and it say's there's an owner then you would have to keep that account activated for that game to work. Some games like wipeout will stay on and be playable after deactivation and some games like split second are playable for 24 hours after deactivation and some games that have trials will stay on and be playable as demos.

[quote name='Brainberry']It matter with some games, if u click on the game "press triangle" and it say's there's an owner then you would have to keep that account activated for that game to work. Some games like wipeout will stay on and be playable after deactivation and some games like split second are playable for 24 hours after deactivation and some games that have trials will stay on and be playable as demos.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. So the only ones that you have to deactivate are the ones with a specific gameshare owner listed under it? Then you can download it on a new system after deactivating it?

[quote name='illmatic21']Gotcha. So the only ones that you have to deactivate are the ones with a specific gameshare owner listed under it? Then you can download it on a new system after deactivating it?[/QUOTE]

That were the differences between a game like Wipeout & etc.

There was a list online that showed what games that were able to play after deactivation, i'll try to find it or if someone beats me to it post it up.

I just wanted everyone to know, i mean if they hadn't known already...that

Themightypencilpencil, Oside_hunter, MrRosales and sgand are good guys

to do business with :)

Any active sonic groups? I will host one, or take a spot in an active one, would like a spot either way $4 a share.

edit: my friend wants one too, so 2 spots

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']Any active sonic groups? I will host one, or take a spot in an active one, would like a spot either way $4 a share.

edit: my friend wants one too, so 2 spots[/QUOTE]

I'll take a spot

Beyond Good and Evil HD - $2
Akimi Village - $2
Outland - $2

Total = $6 each

1. Bluntsly
2. Bluntsly
3. ??
4. ??
5. ??

I actually tried to get one going a few times in the last week and no one bit. I'll host.

Sonic Birthday Bundle $4/slot

1. Fmwross2 (host)
2. crzyjoeguy
3. crzyjoeguy
4. SL4V3DOG

Is that ok for you two?

[quote name='Junno']I guess the best thing that can be done now is report adamsant12 for now and put him in the naughty least.[/QUOTE]

I agree with everything you said except this. I've had plenty of transactions with adamsant12, no problems. I even bought Split/Second from him while PSN was down. I had to wait over a month before I could even activate the share. That's pretty "honest" if you ask me.

Might be worth de-activating everyone then sending out the passwords one at a time and monitoring. Is there not a way to see the console serial number or something for everyone that's activated a slot?

[quote name='Waynetid']Well everyone responded except for adamsant12 so it's the most probable that it was him, but got refunded by xanchui so I guess it turned out okay except for xanchui who didn't get the $12 for the share someone double activated. =/[/QUOTE]

if a person has the audacity to steal, the same person would/could lie ..espescially over the internet.
adamsant isn't the guilty party by not responding, the guy could easily be busy working a 9 to 5'er..

def not a naughty list candidate. any newbies on your list?

[quote name='iwarboY']if a person has the audacity to steal, the same person would/could lie ..espescially over the internet.
adamsant isn't the guilty party by not responding, the guy could easily be busy working a 9 to 5'er..

def not a naughty list candidate. any newbies on your list?[/QUOTE]

Most likely I'd be the newest one on the list since I only found the forum a few months ago. But as with replying, it doesn't really mean that much. Over the years I've built up a UK & US PSN account with tons of games on it but now I've found this place I'd much rather get them this way and save some money. Pinching a $12 game isn't much use to me in the scheme of things.

Still need 2 more people for

Beyond Good and Evil HD
Outland
and Akimi Village

I'm hosting, and it's $6 each.

1.Bluntsly
2.Bluntsly
3. AkariK
4. ??
5. ??

[quote name='Bluntsly']Still need 2 more people for

Beyond Good and Evil HD
Outland
and Akimi Village

I'm hosting, and it's $6 each.

1.Bluntsly
2.Bluntsly
3. AkariK
4. ??
5. ??[/QUOTE]

Count me in!

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']I just wanted everyone to know, i mean if they hadn't known already...that

Themightypencilpencil, Oside_hunter, MrRosales and sgand are good guys

to do business with :)[/QUOTE]

Hell yea I am since I'm the best around and nothing is ever going to keep me down. No but seriously thanks for the compliment

but anyways anyone know when Kenshi is coming out for MK? I think I remember seeing it was next week..not sure exactly

EDIT: Nvm google told me

[quote name='Bluntsly']Counted!

1.Bluntsly
2.Bluntsly
3. AkariK
4. smarkbran
5. .. COULD BE YOU!! :eek: [/QUOTE]

Edit: Have to pass realized that I only have one slot left. sorry

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC
1 slot available - $2.00

Shank
2 slots available - $1.00 each

Anyone have the password to [email protected]? Tried to sell/deactivate this with no luck.

I have a couple slots available:

Account #1: .Detuned, Linger in Shadows, and My Aquarium - $2

Account #2: Sam and Max: The Devil's Playhouse (Episodes 1-5) - $5

Account #1 has really easy trophies. Account #2 has a couple welcome back games as well (They were redeemed, but not by me and I am not charging more for them.)

PM me if you're interested. I am open to trades.

Sold to TrueBlade even with paypal being wacky. Thanks TrueBlade!

[quote name='admiralvic']I dont know if it can be shared (dont know why not though), but looking for a slot on SFIV Arcade DLC.[/QUOTE]

There have been a couple people offering slots. Check the previous pages, the slots might still be free.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']There have been a couple people offering slots. Check the previous pages, the slots might still be free.[/QUOTE]

I went back 6? pages or something like that and saw nothing. Also if anyone is interested I got a Japanese account which is good for WB (no store yet) and an Asian one with The last guy, Locoroco (ps3), 2 psp games (forget me atm), plus for the month (like 3 weeks left) and comes with PJ racers 2nd lap + Flow

[quote name='Bluntsly']Counted!

1.Bluntsly
2.Bluntsly
3. AkariK
4. smarkbran
5. .. COULD BE YOU!! :eek:[/QUOTE]

hey if you still have a spot left, ill join. I prefer to have multiple games per account.

Starting a group or if someone has a slot of this game then PM me.
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days (PSP)- $4 a slot
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson

[quote name='admiralvic']I went back 6? pages or something like that and saw nothing. Also if anyone is interested I got a Japanese account which is good for WB (no store yet) and an Asian one with The last guy, Locoroco (ps3), 2 psp games (forget me atm), plus for the month (like 3 weeks left) and comes with PJ racers 2nd lap + Flow[/QUOTE]

This post:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8618016&postcount=9692

two pages back, it must have been hiding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back