CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few accounts for sale. I listed prices but I will also listen to offers. Thanks.

Account #1 $3
Lara Croft
TV Show King
Dead Nation
Wipeout HD

Account #2 $4
both Modern Warfare 2 Map Packs
Stardust
InFamous

Account #3 $4
UNO
Modern Domination
Red Dead Redemption Undead DLC

Account #4 $12 SOLD
INFamous 2

Only looking for PayPal or maybe Amazon Gift Cards for the accounts.

Anyone planning on sharing the Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 pre-order costumes? I'm gonna go with Gamestop more than likely. Interested in the Amazon and Best Buy ones. I know it's still a ways away, but just wondering.

[quote name='iwarboY']Looking for all Dragon Age 2 DLC. or anyone interested in starting a group.[/QUOTE]

I'll join a new group if you start one ;) I at least want the Legacy DLC

[quote name='darkpal245']Any interests in forming a Call of Duty Black Ops all DLC group? I'll be willing to host for the current three map packs(First Strike, Escalation, Annihilation) and the fourth once released. It will cost $9 to join for the first three maps.

1. darkpal
2. skylinersx
3. iqubal
4. darkpal

Might be closer to $12 a slot since members want to get all 4 map packs on one account.[/QUOTE]

Need 1 more person.

Annihilation share, you found your host! (thanks to Jesse)

1. meeek (host)
2. MrRosales
3. TheKid101
4. Donut2922
5. jimjones

PMs with my paypal info sent to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='B0W and Arrow']Selling...

Account 1 - $2
Sonic Adventure + DX

Account 2 - $1
Borderlands New Rev DLC

Account 3 - $3
Assassin's Creed II DX

Also looking to buy Stacking and Red Faction Guerrilla this week, as they're on sale.[/QUOTE]

AC2 for $3.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Anybody interested in a share of Need For Speed Hot Pursuit? Its from UK so no dlc but the game after converting the cash is about 8.40 a slot. I got a host but Ill be sending out the paypal info so add your name to the list if you want in

1. jlazenby1 (host)
2. harleymandvdson
5.[/QUOTE]

I know we cant be the only 2 interested lol

Selling

Account 1 - $2 with 3 slots left (or Annihilation DLC)

- Wipeout HD and HD Fury expansion

- Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty

----
Account 2 -$4 (or Annihilation DLC) (1 slot left)

Resistance 3 beta (this is early access that is happening right now)

inFAMOUS

Dead Nation

Uncharted 2 Siege DLC

Still looking for 2 share of Anarchy: Rush Hour and 1 share of Spare Parts. PM me if you have them for sale. Also have a share of Trine, S8 and S8:prejudice + Buzz Junior Robo Jam for sale or trade.

I need to free up some space on my PS3. Willing to sell these for less than share price, so just contact me.

[quote name='randomdud']I have sold my share of the account with Record of Agarest War, so I am interested in purchasing a share for just that game plus some/all DLC. Please PM me if you have a share. :)

SELLING/TRADING:
PM me if you are interested.

Only 1 Slot available for each account:

LBP is Little Big Planet

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 DLC (Characters and Costume pack), Golden Axe, Modnation Racer PSP, LBP PS3, LBP PSP, Infamous PS3.

[ I'd like 3$ paypal gift.]
[/QUOTE]

Anyone have a slot for Dead Block? Don't really mind if it has anything else on it either, or would anyone like to host a group with Dead Block + ___?

Pm me :D

I have a few accounts for sale. I listed prices but I will also listen to offers. Thanks.

Account #1 $3
Lara Croft
TV Show King
Dead Nation
Wipeout HD

Account #2 $4
both Modern Warfare 2 Map Packs
Stardust
InFamous

Account #3 $4
UNO
Modern Domination
Red Dead Redemption Undead DLC

Account #4 $12 SOLD
INFamous 2

Only looking for PayPal or maybe Amazon Gift Cards for the accounts.

[quote name='MoX']I have a couple of shares for this account:

inFamous 2(+Sniper power, stalker granade and 3 extra missions DLC), MAG and Deadliest warrior (US account). would sell for $15 paypal
or trading to Mass effect 2 + other games or RDR DLC, Black OPS map packs, GTA IV DLC, Assasins creed brotherhood DLC, Fallout 3, NV DLC, Enslaved DLC (only EU/UK, except for full games) and inFamous 2 DLC(US) just offer
also I have a few of $50 PSN cards would sell them for $38, or $20 cards for $16

PM me if interested[/QUOTE]

Has anyone bought PSN cards off Mox before? Just wondering if it is legit.

[quote name='nakanenui']Has anyone bought PSN cards off Mox before? Just wondering if it is legit.[/QUOTE]

Very legit. I bought like 4 off him. Great guy.

I am sharing shares on my PSN account with the following games:
Suikoden
Final Fantasy VII
Pixeljunk Shooter 2
Parasite Eve
Castlevania Chronicles
Legend of Mana

$10 per share OBO for access to all 6 games. PM for info

CoD Annihilation Pack
1. AlanGee
2. AlanGee (2)
3. likeme
4. bcowns
5. iwarboY

I've only heard from one of you last night, and still haven't received any payments. If I don't hear from you guys tonight, I'll be giving up the three spots around 10pm. You should all have PM's.

[quote name='alangee']I've only heard from one of you last night, and still haven't received any payments. If I don't hear from you guys tonight, I'll be giving up the three spots around 10pm. You should all have PM's.[/QUOTE]

I've paid :)

update: have received account info and downloading :D

Selling:
-Share 1-
Midnight Club Complete Edition - $4

-Share 2-
Outland
Akimi Village
Beyond Good and Evil HD - $5.50 (.50 cents off normal price.)

-Share 3-
Anyone interested if I host Dead Block + Vargant Story (PS1 classic), 3.25 each I believe? Would like to try out Dead Block this evening.. Alternatively, PM me if anyone has a share of Dead Block for sale..

Wanting to put together a Fat Princess Anniversary Bundle group. Comes with the full game, DLC, and a dynamic theme for $14.99, so $3 a share. I'm purchasing two slots.

1. (host)
2. Buuhan1
3. Buuhan1
4. killa5k7

[quote name='meeek']Annihilation share, you found your host! (thanks to Jesse)

1. meeek (host)
2. MrRosales
3. TheKid101
4. Donut2922
5. jimjones

PMs with my paypal info sent to everyone.[/QUOTE]

Just wondering when are we getting the game? I know I paid last night. who else still not paying? Thanks

mkp25 usually when someone here says he's "interested in sharing", that means he wants to setup a group!

[quote name='TheKid101']Just wondering when are we getting the game? I know I paid last night. who else still not paying? Thanks[/QUOTE]
hey, sorry, just sent PM ! (jimjones was not as prompt as you guys)

Either way really. If I can get enough people to have a gameshare that would be fine, but if someone had a slot open for kof95 and already had it. I would be interested in that.

Dragon Age 2 DLC is $32.00 total which comes to $6.40 per person.
If anyone is interested please add your name.

( EDIT: Thanks for the $ correction Jokerkun890 )

1) host
2) iwarboY
3) evantees
4) ?
5) ?

this is for all DLC.

[quote name='iwarboY']Dragon Age 2 DLC is $41.00 total which comes to $8.20 per person.
If anyone is interested please add your name.

1) host
2) iwarboY
3) evantees
4) ?
5) ?

this is for all DLC.[/QUOTE]

It's only $32 for all DLC. The Mage/Rogue/Warrior item packs ($2.99 each) are all included in the All-class item pack ($4.99).

inFAMOUS 2 DLC pack share $5 per slot or will trade for Section 8 Prejudice . (3 left)

This would include the following items:
  • Kessler Skin
  • 24k Amp
  • Lightning Hook
  • Ele grenade
  • Classic Cole Costume
  • Sniper skill
  • Stalker Grenade
  • Soundtrack

Additional items that should appear, but are not guaranteed:

• Reaper skin
  • Sly cane
  • Samurai sword
  • Club

In addition I also have the Resistance super voucher if anyone is interested. The DLC is broken up into two parts. 1 for the R3 skin and 1 for the R2 content. If anyone wants this please contact me :3

Also I got a japanese/HK account with WB promos. HK is used but the japanese is open. If anyone wants a slot I am simply looking for something small in trade :3

Thanks~

i'm hosting a COD Black Ops Annihilation share, this is for Annihilation DLC only

1. wario64 (host)

I also have another share with Annihilation and Escalation map packs. I'll let that go for $5 if anyone is interested

[quote name='MrRosales']ANNIHILATION DLC

1.(host)
2.MrRosales
3.TheKid101
4. Donut2922
5. jimjones

Just missing a host :p[/QUOTE]

I'll host this if there is no host yet.

[quote name='Wario64']I'll host this if there is no host yet.[/QUOTE]

I think Meek hosted that one already.

I have 2 slots left on mines but it also had Magic Orbz so if you want its 4$

Need one more and a host for Fat Princess bundle (Game, DLC and dynamic theme). If need be I could host, but if someone else wants to they're welcomed. $3/share

1. Buuhan1 (possible host)
2. Buuhan1
3. killa5k7

I'm looking for the following. PM me. Thanks
Castle Crashers
Bionic commando Rearmed
Death Spank
Flower
MAG
Mod Nation Racers
Siren Blood Curse All Episodes 1-12

Status