CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jax2001']Galaga Legions DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe478
It is $9.99 right? I have a $10 card so I'll do it if I can host.
1. shoe478 (host)
2. TheCro
3. astralproxy
4. jax2001
5. admiralvic
[/QUOTE]

PM's sent.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']How much are they?

Need 1 more person.

Looking for a slot of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.[/QUOTE]

It would be $10.20 extra a share for the rest of DLC.

Looking for a share with any two of these games if anyone has one or wants to make a group with any of these:
Plants vs Zombies, MAG, Limbo or Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Prince of Persia Trilogy HD is £15.99 in Europe right now and after conversion would be around $26.23 which means each share would be around $5.30 for the whole thing if anyone wants to give it a try. Is there a place in Europe that there are no taxes or is it tax free anywhere?

SPECIAL here you chance to get it at even lower price then a share

ACCOUNT
STACKING only 2$ (1$ off)
additif game

here again a chance to own 1 good game at lowest price thx you

IF interested send me PM
or
make payment into my paypal [email protected] has a gift only
(and send me message after i send you account info)

Selling:

1 Slot of:

Prince of Persia + DLC
Fat Princess
Braid
Tales from Space
Magic The Gathering
Plants vs Zombies
LittleBigPlanet
InFamous

After we've received the money we plan on buying:

Might and Magic
Dungeon Hunter
Outland

$25. The price is so high because we need to make up for lost funds...
PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

[quote name='captbeef']want to trade or sell my games
i have: king of fighters '99, megamen 9, marvel vs capcom 2, super stardust hd with add ons, super street fighter 2 hd remix and cuboid it also has a few lbp addons all on 1 account
$10 paypal

not looking for anything in particular

willing to let whoever wants to buy/orwhatever get the info first if you are a reliable member[/QUOTE]

anyone?

Since the gameshare with HeavyD seems to not be going through due to banning difficulties is anyone interested in starting a new game share for Siren Blood Curse all 12 episodes?
Also I'm looking for
Mag
Bionic Commando Rearmed. PM me. Thanks

[quote name='King J Gatz']Since the gameshare with HeavyD seems to not be going through due to banning difficulties is anyone interested in starting a new game share for Siren Blood Curse all 12 episodes?
Also I'm looking for
Mag
Bionic Commando Rearmed. PM me. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Assuming HeavyD isn't unbanned anytime soon I'll start a new gameshare with you for Siren.

[quote name='King J Gatz']Since the gameshare with HeavyD seems to not be going through due to banning difficulties is anyone interested in starting a new game share for Siren Blood Curse all 12 episodes?
Also I'm looking for
Mag
Bionic Commando Rearmed. PM me. Thanks[/QUOTE]

well why not ask all member who want it that 4 already there only missing a host should be easy to find

just a idea ;)

I'll be #5 for Siren: Blood Curse

Scott Pilgrim + Knives DLC
1 slot available - $1.70

L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass
1 slot available - $2.00

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60

[quote name='gray13wolf420']This is a warning for everyone!
Do not deal with "Upstanding Gentleman"
[/QUOTE]

I know Im a little late but he sent me a request for MMA and I told him my paypal and he just never replied or payed lol

Selling/Sharing last slot,
I have:
Dante's Inferno
Black Ops First Strike (R1)
Black Ops Escalation (R1)
Black Ops Annihilation (R1)
PS1 Resident Evil Directors cut
PS1 Resident Evil 2
PS1 Resident Evil 3
Pm me and we will figure something out

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Dragon Age: Origins + Awakening group ($70)- $14 per slot

1. harleymandvdson (host)
2. Junno
3. BustdMagz
4. harleymandvdson #2

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.[/QUOTE]

Need 1 more person.

Looking for a slot of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

SPECIAL here you chance to get it at even lower price then a share

ACCOUNT
STACKING only 2$ (1$ off)
additif game
here again a chance to own 1 good game at lowest price thx you

IF interested send me PM
or
make payment into my paypal [email protected] has a gift only
(and send me message after i send you account info)

[quote name='Beastmangler']Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Update ($15), Mortal Kombat Klassic Kostume Pack ($5), Skarlet DLC ($5), Kenshi DLC (5$), Rain DLC ($5), and of course Freddy Krueger DLC ($5). Maybe even future MK DLC.

That would be $40, $8 a person.

1.Beastmangler
2.iqubal

[/QUOTE]

Three more to finish the group. PM me or add yourself to the list. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone interested in some Resident Evil 5 DLC that is currently on sale?

Resident Evil 5 Untold Stories Bundle - $7
- Lost in Nightmares
- Desperate Escape
- Costume Pack 1
- Costume Pack 2

Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode - $3

$10 = $2/person

1. (host)
2. Trueblade

[quote name='ayre27292']Im new here and just sent money thru paypal for annihilation, wht do i do now/ hoow long do i have to wait?[/QUOTE]

As soon as the host has collected all the funds, he will purchase the game and PM everyone the account info. This can take a few hours, or even a day or two, because you are dealing with a live human with a life. If you need something instantly, then purchasing directly from Sony on the PSN store is the way to go. Have you tried contacting the host, the person you sent your money to? Were any expectations given on a return time for the DLC?

Just2Dirty and Hanun:

I have a share of Limbo and Dead Space: Ignition that i'll sell for $3 (the price of a share of Limbo alone). If you want it, shoot me a pm

If i can get enough people together i'd love to start up a group for all 12 episodes of Siren: Blood Curse. If you like survival horror, then you should check this game out! It is $39.99 so that'll make it $8 per person

1. heavyd814life
2. King J Gatz
3. sunghost
4. envelopes
5. heavyd814life's friend

K. I'm back people. This share still on or have you guys started up another one? The account has been made and the game has already been purchased, so i'll shoot you all a pm with the paypal info so we can get this show on the road!!!

[quote name='Heavyd814life']If i can get enough people together i'd love to start up a group for all 12 episodes of Siren: Blood Curse. If you like survival horror, then you should check this game out! It is $39.99 so that'll make it $8 per person

1. heavyd814life
2. King J Gatz
3. sunghost
4. envelopes
5. heavyd814life's friend

K. I'm back people. This share still on or have you guys started up another one? The account has been made and the game has already been purchased, so i'll shoot you all a pm with the paypal info so we can get this show on the road!!![/QUOTE]

We haven't officially started one yet, I'm still good to go with yours since everything seems to be ready.

[quote name='ayre27292']wasnt saying i wanted it instantly, i was just asking a simple question, sorry[/QUOTE]

And I gave you a simple answer. I can't answer your actual question of how long it will take, because I am not the host. Nor can anyone else here, other than the host. There is no need to be sorry, you seemed legitimately confused on the whole process. I wanted to caution you it can take a bit due to the human element involved. A lot of people new the process overreact when they do not receive something immediately and start thinking they were scammed. If it has been a few days though, then you should start pushing harder.

I am new at this but i will like to get or host the Mortal Kombat 4 dlc characters:D
Anyone interested?
It will be 4$ per person:)

Just did a transaction with Heavyd814life

This is my first time doing a game share. Heavyd814life was very patient with me and kind. I honestly have nothing bad to say about him. The transaction went very smoothly. RECOMMEND!

_Still looking for JOE DANGER, and OUTLAND

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Dragon Age: Origins + Awakening group ($70)- $14 per slot

1. harleymandvdson (host)
2. Junno
3. BustdMagz
4. harleymandvdson #2

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.[/QUOTE]
Have one more slot open.

Also looking for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

selling my share of Midnight Club L.A Complete Edition

4$ paypal

SOLD

Scott Pilgrim + Knives DLC
1 slot available - $1.70

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60

Selling:

1 Slot of:

Prince of Persia + DLC
Fat Princess
Braid
Tales from Space
Magic The Gathering
Plants vs Zombies
LittleBigPlanet
InFamous

After we've received the money we plan on buying:

Might and Magic
Dungeon Hunter
Outland

$25. Normally, this would be sold for just $20, but due to faulty PSN cards we lost $40.
We're forced to tack on another $5 per share to make up for what we lost.
PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

I'm mainly looking for Siren's 12 episodes, but if you have ANY slots open then let me know.
I'm willing to see what you have to offer, offer ANYTHING from PS1 classics to PS3 full games.

I need to free up some space on my PS3. Willing to sell these for less than share price, so just contact me.

[quote name='randomdud']I have sold my share of the account with Record of Agarest War, so I am interested in purchasing a share for just that game plus some/all DLC. Please PM me if you have a share. :)

SELLING/TRADING:
PM me if you are interested.

Only 1 Slot available for each account:

LBP is Little Big Planet

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 DLC (Characters and Costume pack), Golden Axe, Modnation Racer PSP, LBP PS3, LBP PSP, Infamous PS3.

[ I'd like 3$ paypal gift.]
[/QUOTE]

Have the following for trade:

1) God of war collection; includes The Last Guy & Locoroco as welcome back games
Looking to trade for split second or infamous 2(will paypal the difference,or trade additional games)

2) Castle Crashers; includes The Last Guy as welcome back games
Looking to trade for Space Invaders.

Looking to start gauging interest on a Sony PSN Play bundle that will be coming out this week. Here are some details:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...tm_medium=social&utm_campaign=psn_play_080511

Package comes with:

• Street Fighter III: Third Strike ($15)
  • The Baconing (Deathspank 3) ($15)
  • Bloodrayne: Betrayal ($15)
  • Renegade Ops ($15)
  • The Heist (free from buying the 4 above. It is a FPS from Sony, retailing @ $20)

$60 split amongst five of us should be $12 each.

Any interest?

[quote name='ayre27292']wasnt saying i wanted it instantly, i was just asking a simple question, sorry[/QUOTE]

Yeah I already had the map pack purchased n i just seen your message now and I just sent you the account info.

Enjoy!!!

[quote name='Yanksfan']Looking to start gauging interest on a Sony PSN Play bundle that will be coming out this week. Here are some details:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...tm_medium=social&utm_campaign=psn_play_080511

Package comes with:

• Street Fighter III: Third Strike ($15)
  • The Baconing (Deathspank 3) ($15)
  • Bloodrayne: Betrayal ($15)
  • Renegade Ops ($15)
  • The Heist (free from buying the 4 above. It is a FPS from Sony, retailing @ $20)

$60 split amongst five of us should be $12 each.

Any interest?[/QUOTE]

yeah maybe. here's hoping that none of them end up being non-gameshareable...

Looking for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
I have:
Black Ops First Strike (R1)
Black Ops Escalation (R1)
Black Ops Annihilation (R1)
Dante's Inferno
PS1 Resident Evil Directors Cut
PS1 Resident Evil 2
PS1 Resident Evil 3
I will also pay for a slot, pm me and we will work something out.

I have two shares for sale:

#1: Dead Nation plus WB games: $3

Includes:
Dead Nation
LittleBigPlanet 1
Wipeout HD Fury
LittleBigPlanet PSP
Modnation Racers PSP
3 XMB themes

#2: Borderlands DLC all 4 packs: $6 (DLC packs, no game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back