CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ace!']Cant remember what NBA Jam group I am in. anyone?[/QUOTE][quote name='Ace!']

We were talking about if we were pitching in an extra $1?[/QUOTE]

This was yours:

Originally Posted by cheapbrokegamer
So I want to buy a $20 psn card for my nba jam share, I was wondering if everyone wanted to add $1 and we can choose a $5 item

Starting a group share for NBA jam: on fire edition. Should be releasing Oct 4th on psn for $14.99, so $3 a share.
1. cheapbrokegamer (host)
2. Crashmasteromega
3. cheapbrokegamer's friend
4.keck17
5 ACE!

Couple of groups started for this:

1.host needed
2.King J gatz
3. jimjones
4. swaggerbot3k
5. darken

1.(need host)
2. Sveznajko
3. maxim2boobles
4. rams81
5. -

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition - 10/4
NSYNC (host)
fmwross2
WV Matsui
benjam138
gamerGirl34

But I know NSYNC originally crossed this out.

Hosts are need for the above groups if anyone is interested

For sale or trade:

Enslaved dlc - $2
3rd Birthday plus Welcome back games (Wipeout and Dead Nation)- $6
Bulletstorm - $8

Last edited by a moderator:
Castlevania Harmony of Despair (All content, full game and all available dlc) / $10

payment completed purchasing the content

1. Braxis (Host)
2. asteroide (paid)
3. clonesniper666 (paid)
4. jirom (paid)
5. alangee (paid)

Check your pm guys for account info and password. Cheers!

*Update my internet dropped for a bit but now its back up, let me know that you have received the info, also we have exactly 7.11 left on the account
which we can use for future HoD content or towards a game. Pm me with your input on that remaining balance 1) toward a game 2) future dlc

[quote name='skylinersx']i'm in![/QUOTE]

The demo is up! Damn let me know if someone drops! If not I'll go by my local subway tomorrow...

[quote name='darken']But I know NSYNC originally crossed this out.[/QUOTE]

My bad. I'm crossing out the people who have already paid. It's a reminder for when I repost. My groups are still a go.

[quote name='skylinersx']i'm in![/QUOTE]

Uncharted 3 Early Access Multiplayer
1.) gamerGirl34 (host)
2.) Dannykillzombies
3.) Brainberry
4.) SL4V3DOG
5.) skylinersx

Paypal Gift $1

Great News The Download is Live & I'm Downloading as I type this message. I will Pm you guys my PayPal Email & As Soon I Receive Confirmation from Paypal I will Pm you PSN info to download UC3 Multiplayer!:D

[quote name='firetrucker']That's two times too many.[/QUOTE]

Its usually during a 700 mile drive on my bike from LA to SF.

Sometimes hunger gets the best of me!

Also Assassins Creed: Brotherhood $6.50(because i know how cheap you guys are)

Looking to sell/Trade a slot

DLC game share all on one account (US).
Killzone 2: Flash & Thunder
Killzone 2: Napalm & Cordite
Killzone 2: Steel & Titanium
Mafia 2: Betrayal of Jimmy
MAG: Interdiction Mission Pack
Red Dead Redemption: Legends and Killers Pack
Red Faction Guerrilla Demons of Badlands
Red Faction Guerrilla Smash Pack
Red Faction Guerrilla Multiplayer Pack
Uncharted 2: Siege Expansion Pack
Uncharted 2 Drake's Fortune MP Pack Bundle
Looking for ~$4

1.) gamerGirl34 (host)
2.) Dannykillzombies
3.) Brainberry (Paid + Info Sent)
4.) SL4V3DOG (Paid + Info Sent)
5.) skylinersx

What size drink do you need to buy at Subway for that early access code? I live right by a Subway and could pick several of these up if people want to pitch in on the price of the drinks.

[quote name='King J Gatz']What size drink do you need to buy at Subway for that early access code? I live right by a Subway and could pick several of these up if people want to pitch in on the price of the drinks.[/QUOTE]

Great idea, but the minimum through PayPal/Amazon is $1.00. You'd have to ask for a dollar and change then refund everyone the difference. Best to charge a dollar like gamerGirl34.

[quote name='King J Gatz']What size drink do you need to buy at Subway for that early access code? I live right by a Subway and could pick several of these up if people want to pitch in on the price of the drinks.[/QUOTE]

32 oz i believe are you planning on going now?

[quote name='king j gatz']what size drink do you need to buy at subway for that early access code? I live right by a subway and could pick several of these up if people want to pitch in on the price of the drinks.[/quote]

30oz.

Not Sure But This Is What Cup Looks Like...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I might be interested if my account buyer responds by tonight. Otherwise i'll probally just end up trying to get one tommorow myself (If the damn Subway's here stop failing)

Ohhhhh I see. Well at least I tried. Are the codes on every single cup? I would be willing to go get a couple of drinks if somebody PP me the money to buy them. I would just give them the code so they can host. I just want the info to get my share. It's nice that the Subway by me is open 24hrs!

[quote name='King J Gatz']Ohhhhh I see. Well at least I tried. Are the codes on every single cup? I would be willing to go get a couple of drinks if somebody PP me the money to buy them. I would just give them the code so they can host. I just want the info to get my share. It's nice that the Subway by me is open 24hrs![/QUOTE]

Yes the MP codes are in every single cup...

I will have an extra code for someone to host tomorrow as my wife and I are gonna swing by there for lunch tomorrow...

[quote name='WV Matsui']Yes the MP codes are in every single cup...

I will have an extra code for someone to host tomorrow as my wife and I are gonna swing by there for lunch tomorrow...[/QUOTE]

How much for it?

[quote name='lokizz']if youre going to go tonight id gladly pay you back for the price of the drink and a buck extra for time and what not.[/QUOTE]

I can go tonight. It will only take minutes to get there and back. The funny thing is, I will just pay for the cups and not get the pop.

[quote name='King J Gatz']I can go tonight. It will only take minutes to get there and back. The funny thing is, I will just pay for the cups and not get the pop.[/QUOTE]

if youd be willing to go id appreciate it though id have to pay you with a postal money order ( i dont use paypal).

[quote name='King J Gatz']I can go tonight. It will only take minutes to get there and back. The funny thing is, I will just pay for the cups and not get the pop.[/QUOTE]

yes go go. :D

Ill paypal full price for the Cup if you let me in

*UPDATE*
1.) gamerGirl34 (host)
2.) Dannykillzombies
3.) Brainberry (Paid + Info Sent)
4.) SL4V3DOG (Paid + Info Sent)
5.) skylinersx

Size Of Game = 3,305 MB (3.305 GB)

[quote name='King J Gatz']WOW. I'm getting a ton of PM's over this. lol. What's the best way to handle this demand of cups![/QUOTE]

List time
1. mauaus

[quote name='King J Gatz']WOW. I'm getting a ton of PM's over this. lol. What's the best way to handle this demand of cups![/QUOTE]

Just get them , its cheap.

Come back here and it will sell like crack.

[quote name='Brainberry']Just get them , its cheap.

Come back here and it will sell like crack.[/QUOTE]

Agreed... To subway we...err... You go!!!!

I don't drink pop. No gain for me lol. I got to get a little extra for looking ridiculous buying 20+ cups. At first it started as just buying like 2 or 3 and making nothing of it. Now it has turned in 20+ and overwhelming responses.

[quote name='King J Gatz']I don't drink pop. No gain for me lol. I got to get a little extra for looking ridiculous buying 20+ cups. At first it started as just buying like 2 or 3 and making nothing of it. Now it has turned in 20+ and overwhelming responses.[/QUOTE]

Ill buy you a sub then Haha. Im serious. Call me crazy but im in for $10

[quote name='King J Gatz']I don't drink pop. No gain for me lol. I got to get a little extra for looking ridiculous buying 20+ cups. At first it started as just buying like 2 or 3 and making nothing of it. Now it has turned in 20+ and overwhelming responses.[/QUOTE]

Ok how much do you want for a code then

[quote name='King J Gatz']Ok. I'm going to buy 20 of them right now. I will sell them each to who ever has the best offer per cup. PM me with offers.[/QUOTE]

How can you pay more than $2 for these?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition ($?)- $? per share
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. TurkFebruary
4. TreizePlus

Feel free to add yourself[/QUOTE]

I owuld love to add myself to this but I'm pretty sure I'm lready in a group but too lazy to sift through the last 20 pages.

[quote name='Brainberry']I owuld love to add myself to this but I'm pretty sure I'm lready in a group but too lazy to sift through the last 20 pages.[/QUOTE]

Just go into your profile and check all posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back