CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niche title but I'll put this one out.

Anyone interested in splitting the cost for Atelier Totori dlcs ($21, all dlc?)

Any remaining we could use for Disgaea 4 dlcs (i.e. new characters dlc 2.99 ea) Basically anyone getting it individually would probably skip the bgm dlcs and just get the characters so its 6 even either way.
A $30 PSN card will be used for the account

NIS Dlc group
Slot= $6/ea
1. Braxis (Host)

Pm me/add yourself if interested and no I don't feel like splitting for other game dlcs like Ar Tonelico III,Disgaea 3, or Hyperdimension Neptunia. This only for Atelier Totori and Disgaea 4. The funds will be collected by paypal

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TurkFebruary']Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition ($?)- $? per share
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. TurkFebruary
4. TreizePlus
5. jlazenby1 (maybe)

Feel free to add yourself[/QUOTE]

Id like to be a maybe in your guys group, it depends on if my long term gtoup decides to get it or not, if someone else wants it for sure though give them my slot

*UPDATE*
Uncharted 3 Early Access Multiplayer
1.) gamerGirl34 (host)
2.) Dannykillzombies (Paid + Info Sent)
3.) Brainberry (Paid + Info Sent)
4.) SL4V3DOG (Paid + Info Sent)
5.) skylinersx

Still Waiting on skylinersx....

[quote name='rams81']Have Uncharted 3 Code in hand (Cost $4.00) so $0.80

1. rams81 (host)
5.[/QUOTE]

Im in.
Still buying the code from gatz though

concerning the subway thing, please tell us how the clerk reacted to you buying 20 cups haha. I actually live right next to a subway but have no interest in the uncharted series

[quote name='Braxis']concerning the subway thing, please tell us how the clerk reacted to you buying 20 cups haha[/QUOTE]

He laughed at me actually. He told me I cant buy anymore though due to if corporate shows up or something and he wants to make sure he has some for promo purpose. The Subway is in a gas station and the gas clerks looked at me like I was crazy when I walked out the front door.

1. rams81 (host)
2.mauaus
3.dgwillia006
5.[/QUOTE]

Im in, just making sure its confirmed shareable though?

Anyone have ME2 with DLC, Prototype, or other full PS3 games like those? I have paypal ready to go, but I'm only willing to pay the discounted price for ME2 since it went on permanent price drop. Please PM me if you do, since I might miss you in this thread.

Guys, you could have made a thread for the subway U3 codes, 4 pages smh! of course, most of you won't delete their posts, as usual... the thread could use it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rams81
Have Uncharted 3 Code in hand (Cost $4.00) so $0.80

1. rams81 (host)
2.mauaus
3.dgwillia006
4.methodmanftw
Im in, just making sure its confirmed shareable though?

1. rams81 (host)
2.mauaus
3.dgwillia006
4.methodmanftw
5.[/QUOTE]

Sorry code is now gone. Someone on my psn list just traded me a $10 psn card for the code. Obviously couldn't refuse that offer, i'm just trying to figure out if he's rich, lazy, or flat out dumb lol

[quote name='King J Gatz']Homie right here has his codes for $3.50. I just got more cups. They been selling like hot cakes![/QUOTE]

How much did you spend in cups?

sorry realize now i know a subway artist ill see what i can get and ill hand them out here for free!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='keck17']It says in the trading thread rules that beta codes are not to be sold on cag just saying be careful[/QUOTE]

Yep I remember this being discussed earlier this week when BF3 dropped.

I would just like to keep this about sharing it. If you are selling it move on or head over to the thread in the free forum...

[quote name='keck17']It says in the trading thread rules that beta codes are not to be sold on cag just saying be careful[/QUOTE]

Subway codes are fair game IMO. It's more of an early access multiplayer since you'll be able to carry over your stats than a beta. Just my two cents tho.

Selling..

Account 1: ONLY $3! (A value of $33/5 = $6.60.. so more than half off!)
Red Dead Redemption Complete DLCs
(What's included?)
- Undead Nightmare!!!
- Liars and Cheats
- Legends and Killers
- Golden Gun Weapon Pack
- Deadly Assassin Outfit
- War Horse

[quote name='bastiartadi']Subway codes are fair game IMO. It's more of an early access multiplayer since you'll be able to carry over your stats than a beta. Just my two cents tho.[/QUOTE]

IMO alot of CAGs are smokin crack lol $4 for a code when you can get the code for under $2 at subway plus some Mountain Dew! And a $10 psn code for one? Thats more than an entire meal at subway lol

To my free UC3 Multiplayer Gameshare group i have to call it off since my Subway didn't have the cups. Sorry about that. I was lucky enough to gameshare with a buddy thankfully. Also, I'm sending out my PP info for my Crysis group. You don't have to pay until the game drops on the 4th.

Crysis $4 October 4th

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. Bluntsly
3. FlipSide
4. SL4V3DOG
5. harleymandvdson

[quote name='Zuttasoxx']If anybody is getting a u3 cup. I am in[/QUOTE]

I am also in, i tried to get the cups, but didn't see em. If any kind person wants to host, please do so :D

U3 MP Subway Cup Promo

1. (host)
2. Zuttasoxx
3. WakYasuk

Thanks.

Codes are on ebay for $3.50 if one of you wanna just buy one, if you dont have an ebay account I can buy it for you, pm me, Ill buy and tell you the final cost (not sure if theres tax or paypal fees)

Hey there. I have 2 accounts right now which i could share. I'm looking for paypal or any other good offer. so here's the first one:

inFamous 2(+ some dlc), MAG, Deadliest warrior(us account).

2nd acc:

FIFA 12, inFamous 2, Burnout paradise(+some DLC), calling all cars, warhammer 40k kill team, savage moon, Resident Evil 4, magic orbz, bejeweled 2, PAIN, Dead nation, ratchet and clanck quest for booty, zen pinball, armageddon riders, wipeout HD, dlc for racing games, assasins creed 2 dlc, saints row unkut pack, just cause 2 dlc, and some ps1 games like, crash bandicoot, theme hospital, RE and some other stuff like avatars, themes etc. (french account, but the games are in english, dlc works with eu games) and Im planning to buy Crysis and/or Nba jam on fire edition on this acc.(let me know which one would you prefer)

Pm me your offers.

[quote name='BustdMagz']Want:
Red Faction Armageddon
Dead Space 1
GoW Collection(1 & 2, not origins)

Selling:
Bulletstorm $7 ($1 OFF)[/QUOTE]
pm randomdud about Bulletstorm

[quote name='clonesniper666']Selling Accounts:
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection and Ugly Americans - $4
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty and Wipeout HD - offer
Assassins Creed Brotherhood + all DLC - $9[/QUOTE]