CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting a Crysis + RE5 Gold Edition share ($50 for both/5 = $10 a share)

1)
2) waynetid
3)
4)
5)

Could even add an $11 game to get a free $10 game in a month if anyone is interested.

Selling two accounts:

$3 -
Space Invaders Infinity Gene
Marvel Pinball
Wipeout HD / Fury (WB)
Super Stardust HD (WB)

$4 Midnight Club LA Complete

PM me if interested.

[quote name='Velo214']PS2 Games

anyone wanna volunteer host?

momouchi
randomdud

clonesniper666
iRobotZombie
Velo214

full group? $10/share for the first 5 games? grimgrimoire/godhand/ring of red(sp?)/ odin sphere/ maximo ghosts to glory(can't wait for army of zin ;))

anyone down for hosting yet? also someone mentioned we would be 10.05 off from a free $10 credit, any games you would also want around that price?(rochard/mercury/eufloria?idk)

____also selling galaga share $2
[/QUOTE]

Is this going to be a longterm ps2 group? I'd be interested in joining and can host.

The spend $60 promotion can be spread out over the month of October.

If more ps2 classics get added over the next few weeks, we can get those and still be eligible for the bonus $10.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Esoul']Is this going to be a longterm ps2 group? I'd be interested in joining and can host.

The spend $60 promotion can be spread out over the month of October.

If more ps2 classics get added over the next few weeks, we can get those and still be eligible for the bonus $10.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am pretty sure it was a long term group we agreed on and we do need a new member and if you can host that is even better.

[quote name='iRobotZombie']Yeah this is for the life of the PS2s, I believe.

This would be awesome of you to Host ^_^[/QUOTE]

Ok I'm in and I'll pm everyone the info.

[quote name='King J Gatz']Originally Posted by King J Gatz
Starting new group for NBA Jam $3 a person

1.Host
2.gmsick
3.Vyrtigo
4.Sir Qweirdy

Sorry guys. I have to get out the group I started. lol
How ever I'm still in the NBA Jam group
[/QUOTE]
im in

randomdud? still in?

clonesniper666
iRobotZombie
Velo214

yes long term

Esoul - that would be great if you could host
dmdragon - just pm'd me and wanted to join also, so if randomdud is out he could take his spot. just keep it on this thread. i dont want to be the boss! lol

[quote name='Velo214']
randomdud? still in?
dmdragon - just pm'd me and wanted to join also, so if randomdud is out he could take his spot. just keep it on this thread. i dont want to be the boss! lol[/QUOTE]

In all fairness, we should carry on as we are 5. If randomdud then says after he has dropped, then yeah OK. But he is still a member, as he has not said otherwise.

Dmdragon, sorry, you will have to wait it out, or find another group for now.

Originally Posted by King J Gatz
Starting new group for NBA Jam $3 a person

1.Host
2.gmsick
3.Vyrtigo
4.Sir Qweirdy
5.King J Gatz.

Now all we need is a host now.

[quote name='iRobotZombie']In all fairness, we should carry on as we are 5. If randomdud then says after he has dropped, then yeah OK. But he is still a member, as he has not said otherwise.

Dmdragon, sorry, you will have to wait it out, or find another group for now.[/QUOTE]

Same as momouchi. One of my other groups decided to include PS2 games, so I'm out. Good news for dmdragon, I guess. :D

no one has any ideas for my on my newest account!!! just has a $20 code in it and I have a 3 month playstation plus code to use with it.

No one wants to start a small share with ps+?

[quote name='Ace!']no one has any ideas for my on my newest account!!! just has a $20 code in it and I have a 3 month playstation plus code to use with it.

No one wants to start a small share with ps+?[/QUOTE]
Wait awhile and see what comes up.

[quote name='Reo 15x']Wait awhile and see what comes up.[/QUOTE]

what I am thinking about doing...was hoping for a better sale.

Maybe there will be another 50% deal soon!

I know I proposed a Castlevania/Crysis share, but I'd be down with just Crysis. PM me you start a group, I'd do it myself but it's starting to get late.

[quote name='ProAtWork']Who is up for Infamous: FOB?[/QUOTE]
There was a tentative group in the works (around the date the announcement came)

[quote name='randomdud']Same as momouchi. One of my other groups decided to include PS2 games, so I'm out. Good news for dmdragon, I guess. :D[/QUOTE]

I already got a message from the host and sent my 10 dollars so I am not sure what's going on with that.

nvm, I see randomdud dropped, glad i was there to make your share full :)

I was hoping Shift 2 Unleashed would be less than $40, but oh well. I'll be looking for that share once I'm done with Bulletstorm.

[quote name='dmdragon']I already got a message from the host and sent my 10 dollars so I am not sure what's going on with that.

nvm, I see randomdud dropped, glad i was there to make your share full :)[/QUOTE]

Hey, I hope you don't think I was being a jackass, I was just saying, its not cool to replace someone just because they haven't been online for a bit. ;)

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair and DLC. 1 spot left. Game already purchased. Info will be sent when payment is received.

$10 per share

1. tenchim86 (host)
2. raiden_86 (paid)
3. jonfelkin (paid)
4. hammer_jay (paid)
5. OPEN

The remainder in the account will be used towards additional DLC.

[quote name='iRobotZombie']Hey, I hope you don't think I was being a jackass, I was just saying, its not cool to replace someone just because they haven't been online for a bit. ;)[/QUOTE]

I agree fully, and for that reason if I hadn't gotten in I would have understood. I was aware that I might not when I saw it full. So no harm man, I feel the same way. I was more afraid that I might have inadvertently taken someones spot by accident and in that case I would have taken a refund and let them get in instead of me.

Black Ops Rezurection DLC - $3/share.

Already bought. PM me!

Also have: (open to trades)
Split/Second (+ 2 WB games) - $6
Bulletstorm - $8
Burnout Paradise + WB Games- $3
About a blob Co-op map pack - Free! (Please only ask for it if you have the game.)

Want:
Password to [email protected] (dante's inferno share) can anyone help me out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back