CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the sword & soldiers group doesnt get full soon i might not want it
ill take 2 slot of the deadliest warrior

Last edited by a moderator:
Who want to join the gameshare for Fallout New Vegas pre-order Exclusives? The plan is we each pre-order from different retailers and redeem the codes on the share account. This way we ALL have access to ALL the pre-order bonuses!

This page shows it in detail:
http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/06/10/fallout-new-vegas-digital-pre-sell-packs-now-available/
Anything exclusive says so, otherwise it says at the bottom "also includes".
Amazon: $10 for future purchases
Best Buy: 500 bonus Reward Zone Gamers Club Points, and a set of real-life coasters for your favorite beverage (Nuka Cola)
Wal-Mart: $10 for future purchases

If interested in joining, please list your name next to the retailer you pre-ordered from:
1) TigerLust (Gamestop)
2) GogetaSS4 (Best Buy)
3) (Amazon)
4) (Wal-Mart)
5) (this slot is for someone that will plunk down $10 to join the group, which we will use to buy the first DLC or something else we think sounds good)

[quote name='WiiNet']Want to gauge some interest on a few groups I've been considering:

Tiger 11 Courses (non-fantasy) - $40, $8/share
All non-fantasy courses to date--will get new courses as available
8 pack, Blackwolf/Waialea, Doral, Riviera - 12 courses
1. wiinet
2. winky65
3. gut

Star Wars Force Unleashed DLC - $40, $8/share
1. wiinet

Random platformer and more group
Scott Pilgrim
Castle Crashers
Stardust+addon
Swords and Soldiers
(would consider adding Ratchet and Clank, Prince of Persia, Braid)
$50, $10/share
1. wiinet
2. major morgan (?)

LittleBigPlanet DLC - probably around $10-12/share to begin
Will probably also get LBP2 content with this group (no GotY content or Pirates)
1. wiinet
2. firetrucker
3. gut

And of course a group I already have going:
Uno
Critter Crunch (not PS+)
Zen Pinball
shares available for $3 each
1. wiinet

Please PM me if interested in anything... I check this thread a lot but don't want to miss anyone.[/QUOTE]
No one?

[quote name='TigerLust']Who want to join the gameshare for Fallout New Vegas pre-order Exclusives? The plan is we each pre-order from different retailers and redeem the codes on the share account. This way we ALL have access to ALL the pre-order bonuses!

http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/06/10/fallout-new-vegas-digital-pre-sell-packs-now-available/
Amazon: $10 for future purchases
Best Buy: 500 bonus Reward Zone Gamers Club Points, and a set of real-life coasters for your favorite beverage (Nuka Cola)
Wal-Mart: $10 for future purchases

If interested in joining, please list your name next to the retailer you pre-ordered from:
1) TigerLust (Gamestop)
2) (Amazon)
3) (Best Buy)
4) (Wal-Mart)
5) (this slot is for someone that will plunk down $10 to join the group, which we will use to buy the first DLC or something else we think sounds good)[/QUOTE]

I will be preordering at Best Buy and I like this idea, are you sure these are shareable?

I'm looking to do some trades.

What I Have on my Account:
(3 shares left)
Peggle [Awesome game, super addictive; Rated 9/10 on IGN.com - $9.99 PSN value]
Peggle Nights [Expansion to Peggle - $4.99 PSN value]
Resident Evil 5 Lost in Nightmare DLC [Extra Chapter for Resident Evil 5 - $4.99 PSN value]

Some Things I'm Looking For:

LUMINES Supernova
Earthworm Jim
Final Fantasy VII
Metal Gear Solid
Resident Evil Director's Cut
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Linger in Shadow
(Up for different stuff just let know what you have)

fat princess 1 share 3$

3 shares uno @ critter crunch 2$

resident evil direct cut 2$

socom and guilty gears 6$ and you can have the account

2 shares high volocity bowling @ kz map 1 - 1$
1 shares pain 1$
1 share bf 1943 3$
1 share lora croft and tv show king 3.50$

1 share motorstorm 3-d 2$

[quote name='ako127']Random (Mainly) Co-op Gameshare Group:

- Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light
-
Shank
-
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
- Trine (comes with a Platinum Trophy!)
- Braid
- Flower

We will be buying the above 6 excellent games for only $15/person.

There are only 2 places left, so you'd better hurry, if you'd be interested :D:

- Winky65 (host)
- zerotl
- me
- ?
- ?

If interested, let me know![/QUOTE]

Only one place left!

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Sam & Max Full Season
Game Share of Lara Croft
Game Share of Anarchy Rush Hour
Game Share of Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse
Download Code for Hero of Sparta
Download Code for What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord 2!?

Also looking for
BFBC2 DLC

[quote name='Rising']Anyone interested in a Long Term FPS theme group? Some possible games are the following:

BF: Bad Company 2 DLC
COD: MW2 DLC (Currently 50% off sale)
Red Dead Redemption DLC
Bioshock 2 DLC
MAG DLC[/QUOTE]
ill do the mw2 dlc anyone else?
only $3 for both map packs
also need a host

Who want to join the gameshare for Fallout New Vegas pre-order Exclusives? The plan is we each pre-order from different retailers and redeem the codes on the share account. This way we ALL have access to ALL the pre-order bonuses!

1) TigerLust (Gamestop)
2) GogetaSS4 (Best Buy)
3) (Amazon: get $10 off a future video game purchase)
4) (Wal-Mart: Bonus $10 Walmart.com eGift Card)
5) (this slot is for someone that will plunk down $10 to join the group, which we will use to buy the first DLC or something else we think sounds good)

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I will be preordering at Best Buy and I like this idea, are you sure these are shareable?[/QUOTE]
I am not sure. It actually boils down to how exactly Fallout New Vegas pre-order items get redeemed (if it is via PSN) or in game and tied to a save, etc). I haven't seen anything specific on how the codes are redeemed, so we might just find out the day we get the codes...

Game Share of Lara Croft

Also looking for
BFBC2 DLC

I've been thinking about putting together a Move-oriented account consisting of Tumble, Planet Minigolf, Hustle Kings, and the Sports Champions DLC pack. It would be ideal if someone in the US could host. If I (Canadian) host then there will be sales tax and I'm going to want to buy it on two $20 PSN cards so that leaves $3.29 left over (enough for a $2.99 item plus tax.) Anyone willing to host something like this in the US? If not, anyone willing to pay one fifth of $40 if I host? If someone else hosts I don't mind doing all the work setting up and organizing the group.

fat princess 1 share 3$

3 shares uno @ critter crunch 2$

resident evil direct cut 2$

socom and guilty gears 6$ and you can have the account

2 shares high volocity bowling @ kz map 1 - 1$
1 shares pain 1$
1 share bf 1943 3$
1 share lora croft and tv show king 3.50$

1 share motorstorm 3-d 2$

All available ^ ^
Pm if interested. thanks.

( Account share #1 : $6.00 )

-TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
-Tv Show King
-Pixeljunk Eden
-Crystal Defenders
-Shatter
( Account share #2 : $12.00 )

-Final Fantasy Tactics
-Penny Arcade Adventures: On The Rain Slick Precipice Of Darkness - Episodes 1 and 2 Bundle ( such a great/hilarious rpg! )
-Vandal Hearts (RPG)
-Critter Crunch
-Pixel Junk Shooter
(2)Dragon Age DLC : Return to Ostagar -&-Wardens Keep
( Account share #3 : $6.00 ( 3 ) Fallout 3 DLC's )
-Broken steel
-Point Lookout
-The Pitt
( Account #4 : $ 4.00 )

-Novastrike
-Tekken 5 Online Bundle
( Account #5 : $5.00 )

-Castle Crashers
-Deathspank2 thongs of virtue ( SHARE IS PENDING )
( Account #6: $14.00 )

-Mega Man 10
-Burn Zombie Burn
-Bomberman Ultra
-Fat Princess
-Pixeljunk Monsters
-Gunstar Heroes
-Battleship 1943
-Wolfenstein 3D
-Jeapordy
:)

I'll trade these for an account with 1 item if it's something I want. I'm not too picky, let me know what you have.

(3 shares left)
Resident Evil 5 Lost in Nightmare DLC [Extra Chapter for Resident Evil 5 - $4.99 PSN value]

[quote name='stvalmass']I'm in for the move gameshare Solid Snake Eyes, I'd prefer if we could get someone else to host though[/QUOTE]
I would prefer it as well, but people don't like to step up.

[quote name='vonoliveramora']im in for deadliest too. how much? pm me[/QUOTE]

i want 2 slots also gotta be 2 more i also have no way of hosting

hey the factorx9 i have the assassins creed brotherhood beta and was wondering to gameshare with you for the challenge of exile god of war 3

[quote name='vonoliveramora']so we have

bunk22
sky03
sir-fly
vonoliveramora

for deadliest warrior[/QUOTE]

j-cart was interested also that makes 5

alright here, im new to this so help me out. how does getting paid thru paypal work? paypal isnt attached to my bank?! so if i buy psn game, my email at paypal is [email protected]

so, is that the only thing u need? my email? then if you pay there, how do i use the money, like cash it out? im thinking i cant do that huh and its all digital money?

[quote name='vonoliveramora']alright here, im new to this so help me out. how does getting paid thru paypal work? paypal isnt attached to my bank?! so if i buy psn game, my email at paypal is [email protected]

so, is that the only thing u need? my email? then if you pay there, how do i use the money, like cash it out? im thinking i cant do that huh and its all digital money?[/QUOTE]
you can use it once you link a bank account or get a paypal credit card.. or you could get the money sent to u via check

okay. now, i need to make another user and sign in as new user in psn and make fony details like fony email and address? or can i use a previously used fony email? i dont know any address i would put.?!?!

[quote name='vonoliveramora']okay. now, i need to make another user and sign in as new user in psn and make fony details like fony email and address? or can i use a previously used fony email? i dont know any address i would put.?!?![/QUOTE]
if your from au i think you will come up short after the us money gets converted.. either way just message me your paypal email if you decide to host , ill be on in the morning, im calling it a night in like 10 mins.

[quote name='vonoliveramora']ill try to but one last question, i need to setup a fony email like at yahoo.com first then use that to psn? or can i use my current email?[/QUOTE]
just make a new email and remeber the info u use to make the account.. if you use a previous email already used for psn then the second time you use it it has to be a sub account.

just make a new everything lol

Game Share of Lara Croft
Game Share of BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode/BFBC2 Specact Bundle

If interested in joining, please mention which open slot/pre-order you wish to fill:
1) TigerLust (Gamestop)
2) GogetaSS4 (Best Buy)
3) Jville808 (Amazon)
4) OPEN (Wal-Mart: Bonus $10 Walmart.com eGift Card when you buy Fallout)
5) OPEN (contribute $10 to join the group, which we will use to buy Fallout:NV DLC or something else we all agree on to share)

Looking to trade the downloads on this account for something else. I'm not too picky, let me know what you have.

(3 shares left)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back