CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='vonoliveramora']i have deadliest warrior now. pm me for shares. 4 shares still open.[/QUOTE]
thanks for the share man,, see you around

[quote name='TigerLust']Who want to join the gameshare for Fallout New Vegas pre-order Exclusives? The plan is we each pre-order from different retailers and redeem the codes on the share account. This way we ALL have access to ALL the pre-order bonuses!

This page shows it in detail:
http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/06/10/fallout-new-vegas-digital-pre-sell-packs-now-available/
Anything exclusive says so, otherwise it says at the bottom "also includes".
Amazon: $10 for future purchases
Best Buy: 500 bonus Reward Zone Gamers Club Points, and a set of real-life coasters for your favorite beverage (Nuka Cola)
Wal-Mart: $10 for future purchases

If interested in joining, please list your name next to the retailer you pre-ordered from:
1) TigerLust (Gamestop)
2) GogetaSS4 (Best Buy)
3) (Amazon)
4) (Wal-Mart)
5) (this slot is for someone that will plunk down $10 to join the group, which we will use to buy the first DLC or something else we think sounds good)[/QUOTE]

I've got it preordered from Amazon, so I'm down. I'll need a little instruction on how the gameshare thing works. I'll try to fill myself in on old posts here, but count me in

no prob sir.
i have deadliest warrior pm me for shares. 3 shares open

wonder if theres tales of monkey island, deathspank 1 and 2, and sam and max in 1 account any1?

So is there any other concerns (security or otherwise) when just buying a share from someone other than the obvious pay and they don't follow through?

[quote name='Jville808']I've got it preordered from Amazon, so I'm down. I'll need a little instruction on how the gameshare thing works. I'll try to fill myself in on old posts here, but count me in[/QUOTE]
Nice, welcome to the group! In short, I will make a PSN account and give everyone in the group the username/password to log in. We will redeem our codes on this shared account, and we all get to use the stuff. Please note that depending on how they set up the codes, it may not be possible to do this thru a gameshare, but we will be able to figure that out as as soon as we get the codes.

[quote name='TigerLust']Nice, welcome to the group! In short, I will make a PSN account and give everyone in the group the username/password to log in. We will redeem our codes on this shared account, and we all get to use the stuff. Please note that depending on how they set up the codes, it may not be possible to do this thru a gameshare, but we will be able to figure that out as as soon as we get the codes.[/QUOTE]
i've got gamestop.. but i guess the spot's already taken??

whatever the case FO:NV !!! YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH LOL Finally

So I'm trying to gain interest for this Move-oriented account, and hopefully a US host. If nobody steps up as host I'm willing to do it myself on a Canadian account (there will be sales tax & currency conversion or whatever so I think US would be ideal.) If someone else hosts I'm willing to do all the work setting up and organizing the group & accounts. The share will consist of:

Tumble
Planet Minigolf & add-on
Hustle Kings
Sports Champions DLC pack

If I end up hosting I'll be purchasing with two $20 PSN cards, the total of the games comes to $39.32 so it'd be $40 split 5 ways = $8 each.

One person has shown interest so here's a tentative list of members:

1. Solid-Snake-Eyes
2. stvalmass

Anyone interested in this?

dang u solid snake eyes you canadian! you got me interested in this move thing you got moving. i dont even have a move controller yet! LOL. maybe on the fifth slot? we'll see ereally have to purchase a controller 1st haha

[quote name='tristanstewart']dlc already? that was fast.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I assume it comes on the disc considering the download is 100KB (unlock license key.)

Oh great my post is at the bottom of the last page, just my luck.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']So I'm trying to gain interest for this Move-oriented account, and hopefully a US host. If nobody steps up as host I'm willing to do it myself on a Canadian account (there will be sales tax & currency conversion or whatever so I think US would be ideal.) If someone else hosts I'm willing to do all the work setting up and organizing the group & accounts. The share will consist of:

Tumble
Planet Minigolf & add-on
Hustle Kings

If I end up hosting I'll be purchasing with two $20 PSN cards, the total of the games comes to $39.32 so it'd be $40 split 5 ways = $8 each.

One person has shown interest so here's a tentative list of members:

1. Solid-Snake-Eyes
2. stvalmass

Anyone interested in this?[/QUOTE]

Is this all Move related content on the PSN Store? I don't have a Move yet, but am planning on purchasing one. Would also be able to host, tax-free of course.

[quote name='vonoliveramora']dang u solid snake eyes you canadian! you got me interested in this move thing you got moving. i dont even have a move controller yet! LOL. maybe on the fifth slot? we'll see ereally have to purchase a controller 1st haha[/QUOTE]
Well if you get the hardware and there's a slot left you're in. I'm not sure there's enough interest though. I made a post about 2 days ago and only one person showed any interest.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Is this all Move related content on the PSN Store? I don't have a Move yet, but am planning on purchasing one. Would also be able to host, tax-free of course.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Tumble is Move-only. Planet Minigolf has a Move patch that reportedly makes the game play really well. Hustle Kings got a Move patch, it's supposed to be good. And then there's the Sports Champions (Move-only) DLC. These are the best Move offerings on the store currently as far as I'm concerned so that's the group I want to make.

If you meant is this ALL the Move content on the store, no. I picked out what I consider the best options.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Yeah, Tumble is Move-only. Planet Minigolf has a Move patch that reportedly makes the game play really well. Hustle Kings got a Move patch, it's supposed to be good. And then there's the Sports Champions (Move-only) DLC. These are the best Move offerings on the store currently as far as I'm concerned so that's the group I want to make.

If you meant is this ALL the Move content on the store, no. I picked out what I consider the best options.[/QUOTE]

Is this going to be a long term share group for upcoming Move releases? Or just these titles and thats it?

[quote name='kataztrophik']Is this going to be a long term share group for upcoming Move releases? Or just these titles and thats it?[/QUOTE]
Well I was thinking just these titles, I would be open to future games but I just don't want to run into a situation where people feel pressured to pay for games they don't want. And another concern is that I think there's a lot of potential for many Move titles to be crappy. It's not that I'm against the idea but I feel like there are a lot of potential cons to it. I would like it if everyone committed to future Sports Champions DLC though, but we don't have to. Got any thoughts on this? I'm just giving my point of view. We could always discuss future games later and try to agree if we think there's a good title, I would definitely be open to that, I just don't want to pay for something I don't want.

fat princess 1 share 3$

3 shares uno @ critter crunch 2$

resident evil direct cut 2$

socom and guilty gears 6$ and you can have the account

2 shares high volocity bowling @ kz map 1 - 1$
1 shares pain 1$
1 share bf 1943 3$
1 share lora croft and tv show king 3.50$

1 share motorstorm 3-d 2$

[quote name='sir-fly']
@
[/QUOTE]
inconceivable.jpg

I'm with solid snake here, I'd be open to future titles if we all agreed on it. Basically if its move related and not crappy, I'm down!

Tentative Move group lineup?

1. kataztrophik? (host)
2. Solid-Snake-Eyes
3. stvalmass

Share contents:
Tumble
Planet Minigolf & add-on
Hustle Kings
Potential future Move content if agreed upon by all members

what other future move content is coming that isnt crappy? not saying that they are. i mean what elese is there? i havent heard of anything too interesting..

[quote name='vonoliveramora']1 more share of deadliest warrior. come get it while its hot!

once...twice... sold! 0 shares left.. :)[/QUOTE]

i pay for my share to log in and discover the game is activated on 5 ps3s

hey guys, somebody help me here. on deadliest warrior game, the ppl that have it is
1. me
2.sir-fly
3.sky03
4.aero
5.supposedly bunk22 but he says its already full. i checked my PMs and im confused now.

what a bummer. this is my first host and first time i really did here in cheapassgamer and i get this. but maybe psn had a glitch or something? but anyways aero things like that is bad mate. i thought theres this gamer's trust or something mutually shared by gamers? tsk tsk

[quote name='vonoliveramora']what a bummer. this is my first host and first time i really did here in cheapassgamer and i get this. but maybe psn had a glitch or something? but anyways aero things like that is bad mate. i thought theres this gamer's trust or something mutually shared by gamers? tsk tsk[/QUOTE]

Yeah well basically going out there on CAG basically means you're likely to get scammed in one way.
CAG is easily the best site ive ever seen that offers game trading works well usually on here but some times you get crap like this, don't let it discourage you.

you can be sure everyone is keeping very close watch on the tiny list of people on your gameshare.
i believe i speak for others when i say this is extremely frowned upon.

[quote name='iwarboY']you can be sure everyone is keeping very close watch on the tiny list of people on your gameshare.
i believe i speak for others when i say this is extremely frowned upon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, kinda sucks that it happened to him, kinda sucks that I'll be watched cause of it, but I understand. If I get an extra $2 Ill send it to ya bro cause I hate that that crap happened to ya dude you got the trade done lickety split didnt waste no time

[quote name='iwarboY']you can be sure everyone is keeping very close watch on the tiny list of people on your gameshare.
i believe i speak for others when i say this is extremely frowned upon.[/QUOTE]

I've done multiple shares with both sir-fly and bunk22 and I can vouch for their integrity. Great CAG's both of them and handle their business very well.

[quote name='vonoliveramora']what other future move content is coming that isnt crappy? not saying that they are. i mean what elese is there? i havent heard of anything too interesting..[/QUOTE]
I'm not really aware of anything either. Nothing I can think of at least.

thanks for the understanding, what about sky03? anybody vouch for him?/her? and aero its okay at least i know who could have probably done it and if your really not the one doing it then your conscience is good. i wana know wno sky03 is, wany1?

[quote name='sir-fly']i am 100% sure about anything i post, so what do you mean my good lad[/QUOTE]
I was just messing with ya cause you always use the @ symbol instead of the & symbol. :shock:

fat princess 1 share 3$

3 shares uno @ critter crunch 2$

resident evil direct cut 2$

socom and guilty gears 6$ and you can have the account

2 shares high volocity bowling @ kz map 1 - 1$
1 shares pain 1$
1 share bf 1943 3$
1 share lora croft and tv show king 3$

1 share motorstorm 3-d 2$

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iwarboY']Does anyone know if this is even shareable?

same with deadspace beta....[/QUOTE]

pretty sure u can only beta i ever got locked out of was socom

I know that feedback isn't allowed for gamesharing, but I wanted to put in a plug for bertyo. I've purchased two different shares from him and both times communication has been great and everything has worked quite well. Very, very pleased.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Tentative Move group lineup?

1. kataztrophik? (host)
2. Solid-Snake-Eyes
3. stvalmass

Share contents:
Tumble
Planet Minigolf & add-on
Hustle Kings
Potential future Move content if agreed upon by all members[/QUOTE]

i'm in. psn name is sgand2010. i already have the sports champions spooky pack tho :(

[quote name='chrir_17']ill do the mw2 dlc anyone else?
only $3 for both map packs
also need a host[/QUOTE]

i'm down for the mw2 packs

[quote name='sgand']i'm in. psn name is sgand2010. i already have the sports champions spooky pack tho :([/QUOTE]
Right on, I'll make an updated post on the next page. kataztrophik are you in for sure? I wasn't certain cause you don't own Move yet.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Right on, I'll make an updated post on the next page. kataztrophik are you in for sure? I wasn't certain cause you don't own Move yet.[/QUOTE]

I'll make a decision for sure by tomorrow. Gotta think about it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back