CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I have a pretty noob question... how do I deactivate an account? Do I just delete it or is there another step? I've about reached my limit!

[quote name='stvalmass']Hey guys, I have a pretty noob question... how do I deactivate an account? Do I just delete it or is there another step? I've about reached my limit![/QUOTE]
Account Management>Account Management>Activate System>PS3>Game Content>Deactivate

Google is your friend :)

For sale or trade. Just looking to clear account space:

Deathspank/PJ Racers slot
PJ Shooter slot
Monkey Island 1+2 slot
All Borderlands DLC slots
Battlefield 1943/Onslaught Bundle slots
Sam & Max Full Season

Looking to get shares of these by paypal or trade:
Costume Quest DLC, Echochrome, Cuboid, Tales of Monkey Island, or Trine.

Selling 1 share of the MAG Starter Kit for $3. The avatars and 30 day subscription are NOT shareable, but the maps, gametypes, and themes are. PM me if you're interested.

Have a MAG share I'm looking to move for $6, also have an old share with Burnout: Paradise, Flower, Crash Commando, Burn Zombie Burn, and Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty. Was hoping to get 8-10 for that one, but I'm open to trade both.

Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC Gameshare
PRICE CHANGE back to USD7 per share (perhaps we can use this for future uncharted DLC)
1)wilflare (myself)
2)
3)
4)
5)

just looking for good offers for dead nation ($15.00 game)

replay here, message me on aim (dabuz3) or on psn (dabuz18)

I recently purchased a MAG gameshare, and I think it's not going to work for me. It's from the EU PSN, and I don't think that'll work with my NA MAG DLC. I'm going to test it, it's downloading now, but I don't think it'll work. So I'm either looking for someone to trade MAG EU for MAG NA with, or I'm looking for another share of MAG NA and selling MAG EU.

I also still need a share of Borderlands with no DLC.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']Have you tried playing Sands of Time yet? How is it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I played it for a little bit. It booted up fine. The game did slow down at a couple of parts but otherwise it was pretty much how I remember it. Never beat Sands of Time but I did beat Warrior Within and Two Thrones so I look forward to finally beating SOT.

Strong Bad
$15/5 = $3/share
1. eth3real
2. jamehze
3. scarhawk
4. obi-wan jabroni

Still selling/trading:
Alien Breed 2 $2
Swords & Soldiers $2

Buy both for $3

Blue Toad Murder Files (would like to fill by Monday, temporary sale)
$15/5 = $3/share
1. eth3real
2. NYNSC

Would like to do a MAG + DLC share. $30 + $15 = $45/5 = $9/share. Let me know if interested

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='maxim2boobles']Need people to share Neo Geo game collection. $18

Neo Geo Station

Alpha Mission II - $8.99
Art of Fighting - $8.99
Baseball Stars Professional - $8.99
Fatal Fury - $8.99
League Bowling - $8.99
Magician Lord - $8.99
Metal Slug - $8.99
Samurai Showdown - $8.99
Super Sidekicks - $8.99
The King of Fighters '94 - $8.99[/QUOTE]

Interested in this as well...I'd like future NeoGeo games to be a vote but for an intial starter pack this is great. PM me when you get a few more.

Up for a group ($4/share, I need to use an account & its $20 psn wallet)

open to suggestions (not too much into fps/rpg...)

or High Velocity Bowling add-ons ? (20 outta 29, we can vote, if you don't have the game I can get it for you; supports PS move)

Selling
-------------

Pixeljunk 2nd Lap, Joe Danger, Bomberman Ultra - $3.50

(Will consider a trade for Costume Quest)

EDIT:
Also looking to buy a share in a large-ish PS Move game bundle.

we still have 3 spaces left for vietnam game share
1.AxCrege
2.erequena(payed)
3.noone13
PM me if interested
I already bought the vietnam expansion so you can get it after you pay

EDIT: I'll have to cancel the gameshare since there have been some problems and when erequena tried to dl it said that it's already been shared 5 times which is wierd

I'm a little late on this but is anyone willing to share, the classic X-men game? Please Pm me if your intersted, i dont care if its just 1 person I want this game and figure i will share the joy!

[quote name='eth3real']Strong Bad
$15/5 = $3/share
1. eth3real
2. jamehze
3. scarhawk
4. obi-wan jabroni
5.[/QUOTE]

Count me in please! :)

PRICE CHANGE back to USD7 per share (perhaps we can use this for future uncharted DLC)
1)wilflare (myself)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Hello. I am new to this site and I joined for this purpose..
I no longer have a ps3. But my cousin does. I am looking to game share and get him as many games as possible..

I have 4 games on my account

final fantasy 7
fat princess
odd world abes exoddus
odd world abes oddysee

I am looking for anything you would offer. no dlc only games. and castle crashers has to be apart of it.

sorry if i didnt follow the rules in any of my post... please offer me.
I am willing to send my account first since it no longer has any use but this.

Looking for a group to join Scott Pilgrim, Castle Crashers, Space Invaders +DLC, and X-men. Prefer joining a account with at least 2 games mentioned above.

Have for sale: Mag Gameshare (will not work with NA DLC, but it's fine if you don't plan on buying any DLC) - $6

Red Faction Guerilla - $4

Want to buy: MAG Gameshare (NA, I bought EU :()
Borderlands
No DLC on either of these.

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack (Levels & Costume kits) - $3.00

4 slots available

Anyone wanna help me pay for MAG? I have 18 dollars on my PSN account all I need is 12 more. So if someone has a spare PSN card let me know so then we can both go half on MAG. We can spend the rest on MAG DLC or a cheap game. PSN: Dman1306.

My long term group for gamesharing has been filled and we've concluded voting on our first round of games. We're picking up MAG, MAG starter DLC, Megaman 9+10, and Bionic Commando, with potential to add Pacman CE DX to the list.

PM me if you'd like to be on the back up list in case someone decides to drop out. Thanks, guys.

Also some feedback I'd like to leave- Kataztrophik is one heck of good guy and traded gameshares with me. Recommend him highly.

Munny1212- decent guy and didn't rip me off, though he may be a little lax on CAG's basic principles like the lower feedback party sending information first in a trade. He could have ripped me off, but he didn't though, so props to him.

Selling: Mag (EU PSN version. There is no difference except that it won't work with US PSN store DLC. It will even pull up your character from the US MAG and let you use it. I bought this thinking it was US MAG and was planning on using my DLC on another account for it but they're incompatible, so now I need to sell this for 6 dollars or trade it for US MAG. You can buy DLC for this version if you like, you just have to get the EU version. The person I bought it from had shares of the starter pack, so that's floating around. The fact that it is EU will only hurt you if you have NA DLC waiting for you like I do.)

Buying: MAG (US PSN ONLY) and Borderlands (US PSN ONLY) -- I will pay 6 for each. I have the DLC for both but no game.

[quote name='randomdud']My long term group for gamesharing has been filled and we've concluded voting on our first round of games. We're picking up MAG, MAG starter DLC, Megaman 9+10, and Bionic Commando, with potential to add Pacman CE DX to the list.

PM me if you'd like to be on the back up list in case someone decides to drop out. Thanks, guys.

Also some feedback I'd like to leave- Kataztrophik is one heck of good guy and traded gameshares with me. Recommend him highly.

Munny1212- decent guy and didn't rip me off, though he may be a little lax on CAG's basic principles like the lower feedback party sending information first in a trade. He could have ripped me off, but he didn't though, so props to him.[/QUOTE]

My apologies to you, I should of known to send my end first :(

[quote name='Munny1212']My apologies to you, I should of known to send my end first :([/QUOTE]

No problem man. As long as I have my games, I'm fine. :)

I'm also interested in a Move gameshare as well.

That beat sketcher game is amazing and I think should definitely be included in any Move share created.

[quote name='noone13']Looking for a share of the Bad Company 2 Vietnam DLC.[/QUOTE]

Me too!

And also for a share on the Eye of Judgment expansions (Both)

[quote name='randomdud']My long term group for gamesharing has been filled and we've concluded voting on our first round of games. We're picking up MAG, MAG starter DLC, Megaman 9+10, and Bionic Commando, with potential to add Pacman CE DX to the list.

Munny1212- decent guy and didn't rip me off, though he may be a little lax on CAG's basic principles like the lower feedback party sending information first in a trade. He could have ripped me off, but he didn't though, so props to him.[/QUOTE]

That's the first I heard of this. Considering that feedback isn't supposed to be left for gameshares, I'm not convinced this is fair. (Looking at your 20 feedback, many of your 20 transactions fit the description of game shares. Based on the "rules", those people shouldn't have left feedback.). I've completed many game shares here, but have 0 feedback. It doesn't mean I'm going to send my information first to someone who signs up and quickly completes a couple of feedback-generating transactions.

Which brings me to the inconsistency of the ratings. Whether it's called a PSN "group buy" or a "game share" or "Paypal for PSN game", it's the same thing. Trading one share for another share is still a game share. The guidelines on feedback need to be expanded. Next, they need to either a) delete any feedback for gameshare or b) permit feedback for gameshares across the board. Personally, I think there needs to be a feedback mechanism for gameshares.

I always get payment before giving account info, and I've always given payment before getting account info. I've done 10 - 15 gameshares at this point, and I haven't been scammed (yet). I have gotten a few misleading purchases which were disappointing (such as the EU version of a game and not the US and the person never mentioned it despite the fact that I had DLC waiting and I told them) and I am still waiting on getting account info from one thing so I could be scammed (it's been a day or two), but my experience has been largely positive.

I wish I could give feedback on everyone I've traded with.

Interested in Tetris tomorrow as well (but I really hate one game gameshare accounts) so I'm open to other new stuff...

also interested in the Neo Geo games (all preferred) but if people just want to vote on each that's cool too.

Thinking of starting a Move gameshare. Lemme know how this sounds. Would also be willing to add others if everyone is fine with it.

Beat Sketchers (amazing) + echochrome (supposedly amazing) + a full DL title (bowling, pool, whatever)

looking at about $12 per person or so, depending on the full title people want.

1)wilflare (myself)
2)
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='Munny1212']My apologies to you, I should of known to send my end first :([/QUOTE]

That obligation doesn't exist. That's only for physical trades. Gameshares don't fall under that rule since we aren't supposed to leave or receive feedback for gameshares. Someone could have entered into 100 successful gameshares but have 0 feedback. The same as someone who just signed up for the site. Because of that, feedback rating is pointless when dealing with gameshares.

[quote name='Midguy']That obligation doesn't exist. That's only for physical trades. Gameshares don't fall under that rule since we aren't supposed to leave or receive feedback for gameshares. Someone could have entered into 100 successful gameshares but have 0 feedback. The same as someone who just signed up for the site. Because of that, feedback rating is pointless when dealing with gameshares.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more. Beware of anyone that, on a gameshare, asks for account access before paying for it

[quote name='erequena']Couldn't agree more. Beware of anyone that, on a gameshare, asks for account access before paying for it[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Das_Regal']I always get payment before giving account info, and I've always given payment before getting account info.[/QUOTE]

So which tip should I follow? lol. Funny how we all have our own ways of dealing with things.

The bottom line is: gamesharing is risky. In general, the gameshare community here in CAG is quite honest. Althogh I do have a general rule. If I see someone who just signed up (ie: November 2010-January 2011 as of this posting), then I would request he or she to give the account info/pay me first for the transaction.

Market Place feedback/Join date is a good indication to assess the risk of a gameshare. It is unlikely that a CAG veteran or one with high market FB would scam you. But of course, this isn't the ONLY indication.

[quote name='bastiartadi']So which tip should I follow? lol. Funny how we all have our own ways of dealing with things.

The bottom line is: gamesharing is risky. In general, the gameshare community here in CAG is quite honest. Althogh I do have a general rule. If I see someone who just signed up (ie: November 2010-January 2011 as of this posting), then I would request he or she to give the account info/pay me first for the transaction.

Market Place feedback/Join date is a good indication to assess the risk of a gameshare. It is unlikely that a CAG veteran or one with high market FB would scam you. But of course, this isn't the ONLY indication.[/QUOTE]

Heh, actually both quotes suggested the same. When gamesharing don't distribute account info until everyone has paid. And even then you have the risk that someone might take more than one slot. So if you're hosting a good idea might be:
- Wait for all to pay
- Download in your PS3
- Distribute the account details from > FB to < FB or older join date to latest join date to minimize risk

It helps that we're only dealing with small transactions here, and very few people are going to ruin their reputation on CAG over less than 5 dollars. It would still be nice if there was a list of people who we could confirm are good trade partners (I can think of at least 5 people I'd put on it) and those who are not (such as MAG_Beast, who has stolen from some people I believe). It doesn't have to be part of the official feedback system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back