CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='randomdud']Anyone interested in gamesharing some games from the new PSN Sale? Mainly PSP games, this time around.

I'm interested in these RPG's.

Riviera: The Promised Land – Sale (PSP) (now $7.49, original price $14.99)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable – Sale (PSP) (now $19.99, original price $39.99)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona – Sale (PSP) (now $19.99, original price $39.99)

Total: $ 10 ish per person

I can host if people are interested. :)

1. Randomdud ( host- no tax)

Please PM me if you add yourself to this list.[/QUOTE]

No one? These are some awesome rpgs folks. I might just buy them on an account and sell shares over time.

Still have a share of Mass Effect 2 I'd like to unload.

[quote name='Sting10']I sent you a PM ages ago[/QUOTE]
you told me you don't have paypal so i can't sell it to you

[quote name='finsfan0210']Still have a share of Mass Effect 2 I'd like to unload.

you told me you don't have paypal so i can't sell it to you[/QUOTE]

you could have bothered messaging me back, you dont say anywhere that you use or prefer paypal

[quote name='Sting10']you could have bothered messaging me back, you dont say anywhere that you use or prefer paypal[/QUOTE]
what are you offering for a share of me2? i have 1 share since i havent gotten around to playing it if you have a good offer its yours

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sir-fly']what are you offering for a share of me2? i have 1 share since i havent gotten around to playing it if you have a good offer its yours[/QUOTE]

making a new account where i can input currency for you to use on anything, also i would like to download what you choose but you ENTIRELY choose which stuff. im from europe so i would need to convert a bit upon where you are from, are you from america?

[quote name='Sting10']you could have bothered messaging me back, you dont say anywhere that you use or prefer paypal[/QUOTE]

Dude you've made 6 posts so sorry if I passed on pm'ing you back.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Anyone interested in having a group for:
Battlefield Bad Company: Vietnam
Pacman Championship DX
Shank
Castle Crashers
Scott Pilgrim[/QUOTE]
I'm interested in doing a group for Shank, Pacman and Scott Pilgrim

Looking for a Assassin's Creed 2 share as well. Tried making my own, but was having issues with my credit card working and cant figure it out.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Anyone interested in having a group for:
Battlefield Bad Company: Vietnam
Pacman Championship DX
Shank
Castle Crashers
Scott Pilgrim[/QUOTE]

Interested in Shank and maybe Castle Crashers. I'll pass on everything else.

[quote name='Polaris1001']Assassin's Creed 2 DE Share. NEED HOST!

1. NEED HOST (meeek?)
2. djratchet
3. kilogram3
4. Polaris1001
5. arnoldhead[/QUOTE]

several more people interested

Brimah
bunk22
noone13
meeek

we need 2 more people, and one has to be a host !
(I could host one, but there are limitations, may prefer to take the EU version unless I complete a pending trade)

Positive there's no DRM thingy? (was it all good with AC1 DL version?)

[quote name='willardhaven']So if I have a 5 member game sharing group is there any way to temporarily move a PSOne game back and forth between a PS3 and PSP?[/QUOTE]

You don't need to. I have a 5 member game share group and I have my PSP connected to the account and can play games on both my PS3 and my PSP. I transferred the games through MediaGo on my computer, so I'm not entirely sure if transferring games any other method (through PS3 or downloading on the PSP itself) takes up a slot.

Is there any consensus on Funky Lab Rat? I might want to purchase it off the EU store since it's on sale.

Also Blue Toad Murder Files group anyone?

Looking to sell or trade (Prices are negotiable):
1 share of all Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter ($4)
1 share of Zen Pinball + Critter Crunch + Uno ($4)
2 shares of Tales of Monkey Island ($4)
2 shares of Battlefield 1943 + Onslaught bundle ($3)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code ($5)

Looking to trade for:
Echochrome 1, Spare Parts, Prince of Persia Trilogy

[quote name='Polaris1001']Assassin's Creed 2 DE Share.
1. j-cart ?
2. djratchet
3. kilogram3
4. Polaris1001
5. arnoldhead[/QUOTE]

several more people interested:
Brimah
bunk22
noone13
meeek

I could host the second share, pending on a trade, don't wanna make you guys wait though...

Positive there's no DRM thingy? (it was all good with AC1 DL version)

1. NEED HOST
2. djratchet
3. kilogram3
4. Polaris1001
5. arnoldhead[/QUOTE]

several more people interested for a 2nd:
1. HOST meeek?
2. Brimah
3. bunk22
4. noone13
5. j-cart

jjbronco123 is also up, can you can host the first?

I could host (pending on a trade, don't wanna make you guys wait though)

Positive there's no DRM thingy?

Looking for people to trade PSN games, currently have.
-Superstar Dust HD
-Gauntlet II
-Crash
-Linger in Shadows
-All Three Boarderlands Add-ons
-Fallout 3:point Lookout
-Call of Duty 4; Map Pack
PSN: dante2007 just message me on the playstation for a reply faster

Also love to find someone with Mass Effect 2!

[quote name='meeek']several more people interested for a 2nd:
1. HOST meeek?
2. Brimah
3. bunk22
4. noone13
5. j-cart

jjbronco123 is also up, can you can host the first?

I could host (pending on a trade, don't wanna make you guys wait though)

Positive there's no DRM thingy?[/QUOTE]

Yeah i could host

1. NEED HOST jjbronco123 ?
2. djratchet
3. kilogram3
4. Polaris1001
5. arnoldhead[/QUOTE]

1. HOST meeek?
2. Brimah
3. bunk22
4. noone13
5. j-cart

jjbronco123 offered to host the first gameshare, if that's alright with you guys? (he's a noob)
skylinersx is up, too, can you host?

I could host the next (pending on a trade, don't wanna make you guys wait though)

Positive there's no DRM thingy?

[quote name='cobolatrix']I'm interested in doing a group for Shank, Pacman and Scott Pilgrim[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NSYNC']Interested in Shank and maybe Castle Crashers. I'll pass on everything else.[/QUOTE]

Alright that's a good start. Since it's 3 for cobo we can start with that one. I dunno if you wanna jump on this one or pass NSYNC?

Shank, Pacman, Scott Group
1. (Host)
2. DoubleEcksZero
3. cobolatrix

Still looking for an Assassin's Creed 2 group.

Tried again making one, but cant get PSN to take any of my credit or debit cards... no freaking idea why. My old bank card worked before I moved, but now it wont for the life of me...

[quote name='meeek']digital ink I PM'd you

1. HOST meeek?
2. Brimah
3. bunk22
4. noone13
5. j-cart

jjbronco123 offered to host the first gameshare, if that's alright with you guys? (he's a noob)

I could host the next (pending on a trade, don't wanna make you guys wait though)

I don't care if I host or not, I'm just looking for a share

[quote name='meeek']several more people interested for a 2nd:
1. HOST meeek?
2. Brimah
3. bunk22
4. noone13
5. j-cart

skylinersx is up, too, can you host?

I'm fine with it.

[quote name='Hestar']count me in :)

Originally Posted by djratchet
Stacking comes out soon, Feb. 8th, for $15. Game looks amazing, it's by Double Fine, the guys behind Costume Quest, Brutal Legend, and Psychonauts.

http://www.giantbomb.com/stacking/61-33251/

Anyone up to make a share of it? I can't host, but $3 a share!

Stacking share

1.rkrocks123 (host)
2.djratchet
3.derfel
4.bill123
5.Hestar
[/QUOTE]

Bringing the Stacking list to the latest page so it doesn't get forgotten. Coming out next week!

have slots of the following looking for any offers bladekitten, worms 2, monkeyisland bundle, sam & max full season, fat princess + fat roles dlc, joe danger, and dragon lair. all listed are on seperate accounts. paypal or possible trades hit me up pm style

[quote name='bunk22']looking for a slot of record of agarest war please!![/QUOTE]

anybody wanna off their share of this

[quote name='jjbronco123']I don't care if I host or not, I'm just looking for a share[/QUOTE]

OK, it would be great if you start PMing the people in the group if you are willing to host

Updated

[quote name='daripa']Looking to sell or trade 2 shares of an account that i will no longer be using as my main account.

Dead Nation
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game + Knives DLC
Pain
TV Show King
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Episodes 2 - 5
Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC

$10 online gift card to amazon or trade of similar value
or this if it's still avaliable
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286266

Episode 1 is available but expires with PS+.

51 days left on PS+

**Stacking available on Feb 8**[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bunk22']have slots of the following looking for any offers bladekitten, worms 2, monkeyisland bundle, sam & max full season, fat princess + fat roles dlc, joe danger, and dragon lair. all listed are on seperate accounts. paypal or possible trades hit me up pm style[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in Worms 2 but only if you have 2 slots.

[quote name='LizardKing1251']geez, the accounts I have are friends accounts (if not, then they are friends of friends) including the UK accounts. I told them if I can get their account for exchange for some money. I sell them here and I give them some money. (they don't know how much I make)
[/QUOTE]

The only bad thing is that the person you got them from can change the password. That is what happened to me, I bought an account a few days ago and it didn't have MAG on it like he said. No biggy, it had other stuff that he didn't mention so I was fine and he did offer to give me some other account.

I was checking accounts today though to see which ones still have the password and one of his has had the password changed or the e-mail address is wrong.

Anyway, I'm not really upset. Although, I don't "own" the share since I can't sell it unless I get the new password from Lizard or the actual account holder.

So, just be cautious guys, you may have to deal with 2 people if anything happens with the account. You may want to rethink selling people's main accounts Lizard, the people you sell them to may not be as forgiving as me.

[quote name='shoe478']The only bad thing is that the person you got them from can change the password. That is what happened to me, I bought an account a few days ago and it didn't have MAG on it like he said. No biggy, it had other stuff that he didn't mention so I was fine and he did offer to give me some other account.

I was checking accounts today though to see which ones still have the password and one of his has had the password changed or the e-mail address is wrong.

Anyway, I'm not really upset. Although, I don't "own" the share since I can't sell it unless I get the new password from Lizard or the actual account holder.

So, just be cautious guys, you may have to deal with 2 people if anything happens with the account. You may want to rethink selling people's main accounts Lizard, the people you sell them to may not be as forgiving as me.[/QUOTE]

I don't think its a good idea to buy accounts like that from Lizard honestly. The accounts aren't his and like you said, the owner can change the password at any time. Also, it seems like the people that he's getting the account info from probably don't realize that there are potentially 3 other people leaching off of their account. For instance, I have my brother's account and my friend's account on my PS3 and we all share stuff with each other. They trust me and I trust them. But if I were dirty, I could come here and sell 2 shares of each of their accounts without their knowledge. They could put up their CC info on that account not knowing that someone outside of our circle has access to their accounts. Or if they ever felt I was doing something like that they could change the password to shut me out and the people who bought from me are just ass out.

I just don't think these type of transactions really represent what this thread is for and I would advise against it. I think if his friends want to sell their account shares, he should be directing them to this site so that they can do so themselves and be held accountable for their own shit.

[quote name='djratchet']
-------------------------
Shares 4 Sale

Pacman CE DX + Microbot - $4
Call of Duty Classic - $2
[/QUOTE]

still available

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Alright that's a good start. Since it's 3 for cobo we can start with that one. I dunno if you wanna jump on this one or pass NSYNC?

Shank, Pacman, Scott Group
1. (Host)
2. DoubleEcksZero
3. cobolatrix
5.[/QUOTE]

I'll pass. I'm not a fan of multi-game shares. They're harder to offload once you're finished.

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (everything needed for 100% trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

MotorStorm Pacific Rift Speed + Adrenaline DLC (everything needed for 100% trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

flOw DLC
1 slot available - $0.60

[quote name='Midguy']I don't think its a good idea to buy accounts like that from Lizard honestly. The accounts aren't his and like you said, the owner can change the password at any time. Also, it seems like the people that he's getting the account info from probably don't realize that there are potentially 3 other people leaching off of their account. For instance, I have my brother's account and my friend's account on my PS3 and we all share stuff with each other. They trust me and I trust them. But if I were dirty, I could come here and sell 2 shares of each of their accounts without their knowledge. They could put up their CC info on that account not knowing that someone outside of our circle has access to their accounts. Or if they ever felt I was doing something like that they could change the password to shut me out and the people who bought from me are just ass out.

I just don't think these type of transactions really represent what this thread is for and I would advise against it. I think if his friends want to sell their account shares, he should be directing them to this site so that they can do so themselves and be held accountable for their own shit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you make some good points and the original owner would get all the money :)

Anyway, I'll probably just deactivate it when (if) I get done with the games so that guy will have a slot back since I think he is part of the trophy community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back