CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']If I'm the only person in the group who does not want Specact, then I would probably be alright with adding it. It's like $5, so it'd only be $1 extra right?[/QUOTE]

Well I don't really care either way. But yes the cost would be an additional $1.10 per person making the buy in cost at $4.10 each. Everybody has equal say anyway so since I don't care either way, I think whoever fills up the fifth slot should also vote including jaydepps.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Just whatever we vote to get. I'm really only interested in the bigger future releases like Journey, Back To The Future, Beyond Good & Evil HD...stuff like that. I made a group so we can discuss/vote on what we'd get.[/QUOTE]

Ok I'm in then. I would only be interested in future releases and possibly large sales if there was sufficient interest by the group.

[quote name='jamehze']Ok I'm in then. I would only be interested in future releases and possibly large sales if there was sufficient interest by the group.[/QUOTE]
Ok sounds good. PMed you.

1. ShockandAww
2. ShockandAww
3. Brainberry
4. jamehze

Room for one more for a long term PS+ share, $10 paypal and we can get Stacking free tonight.

evantrees just above is up for ps+!

Stacking gameshare: is there DLC for the game?

1. NEED HOST ?
2. meeek

3. iwarboY I took the liberty of adding you since I saw your post, hope you don't mind?
4. cobolatrix
can't host
5. radrodant

if we agree on what to spend the +$5 on (can only put psn credit), or on another cool $15 game, I could host...

any code for Stacking I'M BUYING lol

[quote name='meeek']evantrees just above is up for ps+!

Stacking gameshare: is there DLC for the game?

1. NEED HOST ?
2. meeek

3. iwarboY I took the liberty of adding you since I saw your post, hope you don't mind?
4. cobolatrix
can't host
5. radrodant

if we agree on what to spend the +$5 on (can only put psn credit), or on another cool $15 game, I could host...

any code for Stacking I'M BUYING lol[/QUOTE]

sure, i def would like in on this....but let's see about getting the game for $15

[quote name='Midguy']What's up on Explodemon? Any groups going?[/QUOTE]

Ill host it. If you are in then we have a full share.
Should be $2 per slot.
List is:
1. imamanwithaplan (host)
2. Midguy
3. Brainberry
4. solid penguin
5. solid penguin

Ill PM everyone my paypal

[quote name='iwarboY']sure, i def would like in on this....but let's see about getting the game for $15[/QUOTE]

not sure I follow, what do you have in mind?
I have an account with $10 psn on it, and we have several possible options...

Ton of stuff, need to raise money for my vacation :) Please let me know, willing to make deals on stuff to both clear room on my PS3 and also to raise funds! Am open to trades, but would prefer paypal/amazon credit.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7
Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter
Borderlands DLC (First 3 DLC packs only)

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Borderlands DLC Voucher (All 4 DLC Packs)
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Duke Nukem Forever First Access Pass
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)
Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Four Exclusive Multiplayer Maps DLC Code
Front Mission Evolved Calm and Rexon Bonus Wanzers Code
Front Mission Evolved Square Enix Registration Code

i dunno, i just don't really want to spend more than $3.00. or maybe there will be another game to add today? boy and his blob?

to be honest i feel kinda disappointed as i thought i'd be joining the PSN+ group.. but the group is also a future gameshare group ' sigh '

maybe someone would want to start a ' PSN+ only ' group at $10.00 a person ? stacking would be free and the account would be for 15 long months....

anyone ?
1)caedeskhan(host)
2)iwarboY
3)iwarboY
4)vonoliveramora
5)gmoney1234567890
such a great deal... ' EDIT , full :) '

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='imamanwithaplan']Ill host it. If you are in then we have a full share.
Should be $2 per slot.
List is:
1. imamanwithaplan (host)
2. Midguy
3. Brainberry
4. solid penguin
5. solid penguin

Ill PM everyone my paypal[/QUOTE]

Yup, I'm in. Thanks.

[quote name='iwarboY']i dunno, i just don't really want to spend more than $3.00. or maybe there will be another game to add today? boy and his blob?

to be honest i feel kinda disappointed as i thought i'd be joining the PSN+ group.. but the group is also a future gameshare group ' sigh '

maybe someone would want to start a ' PSN+ only ' group at $10.00 a person ? stacking would be free and the account would be for 15 long months....

anyone ?
1) host
2)iwarboY
3)??
4)??
5)??
such a great deal...[/QUOTE]

I'll do this. I can host too. Has it been confirmed that sharing PS+ is kosher? I thought there were a few strings attached.

[quote name='caedeskhan']I'll do this. I can host too. Has it been confirmed that sharing PS+ is kosher? I thought there were a few strings attached.[/QUOTE]

well, the only catch is that the host can only access the betas, in which case.... you are smiling right now:)
everything else is shareable.

[quote name='caedeskhan']I'll do this. I can host too. Has it been confirmed that sharing PS+ is kosher? I thought there were a few strings attached.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't you want to host Stacking by itself, only $3 per share instead of $10, and we keep the game? I'll PM you.

for PSN+ subscribers.... the only way ' stacking ' will be free is if you download the content on DAY 1. after of which you will have to pay full price = $15.00

must download day 1 to = free dollars!

can't blame meek for trying lmao. funny stuff.

1 more slot you guys ! only 10 bucks :)
( PSN+ ONLY ..... no future purchases. ' stacking ' free upon downloading today only )

Is anybody doing a group for the Marvel vs Capcom 3 DLC characters (Jill and Shuma)? I was thinking the code voucher that's packed in the Special Edition can be shared... correct me if I'm wrong though.

try the code, look at the description, don't redeem, if it says "normal conditions apply" or something, you're good to go (I believe all vouchers can be used to host a gameshare)

[quote name='iwarboY']for PSN+ subscribers.... the only way ' stacking ' will be free is if you download the content on DAY 1. after of which you will have to pay full price = $15.00

must download day 1 to = free dollars![/QUOTE]

what's the source on day 1 free only? i thought PS Plus free content usually lasts for a month before it expires

edit: just saw some MTV article about it. i guess their free PSN game of the month was Digger HD, Stacking is just a special offer, interesting

[quote name='Wario64']what's the source on day 1 free only? i thought PS Plus free content usually lasts for a month before it expires

edit: just saw some MTV article about it. i guess their free PSN game of the month was Digger HD, Stacking is just a special offer, interesting[/QUOTE]

I don't know, reading the PSBlog post they don't make it sound like a day one only deal. Seems like the MTV guy just misinterpreted it.

well, whatever the situation is with ' stacking ' ..i figure once the game is downloaded, the ' download history ' should have stacking available for re-downloading or sharing.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Ok sounds good. PMed you.

1. ShockandAww
2. ShockandAww
3. Brainberry
4. jamehze
5. evantrees

Room for one more for a long term PS+ share, $10 paypal and we can get Stacking free tonight.[/QUOTE]

eh, I'm in. been somewhat interested in picking up a ps+ share for a while, may end up passing it between me and a friend of mine though.

Ton of stuff, need to raise money for my vacation :) Please let me know, willing to make deals on stuff to both clear room on my PS3 and also to raise funds! Am open to trades, but would prefer paypal/amazon credit.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:

Stacking gameshare:

meeekI'll host, but just so you know, it will be from EU ps store, cost is €11.25 (~$15) divided by 5
cobolatrix
3. radrodant

a friend?5.

Feel free to add yourself, PM welcomed

The store just hasn't updated yet.

In other news, since Plants vs. Zombies releases today, is anyone interested in forming a group for that?

[quote name='djratchet']Store is updated, use the Search option. I NEEED MY STACKING NAOOO HUURRY RK PLZ xD[/QUOTE]

Yip, its there as of right now.

Its kinda shady how i can see stacking under new releases on my regular account but not on the ps+ account. They make you search for it. Gay on sony's part.

[quote name='djratchet']trade went great with rk, would join his upcoming PvZ share if I didn't spend my cash on RDR xD[/QUOTE]

Aswell,thanks for the great share RK!..I'd do PvZ but I own it for xbox already :/.

PixelJunk Shooter
1 slot available - $0.60

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

flOw expansiOn DLC (2 creatures, 1 trophy)
1 slot available - $0.60

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (12 levels, 6 costumes, 22 trophies)
1 slot available - $3.58

MotorStorm Pacific Rift Speed + Adrenaline DLC (14 additional tracks, 16 trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

[quote name='Brainberry']And whats up with the expoldmon group?

my payment is ready[/QUOTE]

got everyones money and made the account. For some reason my CC wont go through on psn though!!! Im calling sony now to get it figured out. Does anyone know of a way to buy points online and get them instantly?

[quote name='meeek']Stacking gameshare: is there/will there be DLC for the game?

1. NEED HOST ?
2. meeek

3. cobolatrix can't host
4. radrodant
-traded him g.s., I have to ask him if he could host
5. maybe you

if we agree on what to spend the +$5 on (can only put psn credit), or on another cool $15 game, I could host... Buying Stacking code!

Feel free to add yourself, PM welcomed
[/QUOTE]

decided to join the long term share ps+ share earlier, wasn't interested in stacking greatly in particular

so stacking share needs host + one

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']got everyones money and made the account. For some reason my CC wont go through on psn though!!! Im calling sony now to get it figured out. Does anyone know of a way to buy points online and get them instantly?[/QUOTE]

BESTBUY

You can buy a $10 PSN card on there, and they will e-mail you the code :O
that's the only way I know of.
It would be so much easier if PayPal money was compatible with PSN T_T

[quote name='caedeskhan']I'm here![/QUOTE]

wow! very cool of caedeskhan to agree to host this group and with such short notice. Thanks alot , really:)

Want:

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $3
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5

Please PM me with any inquiries

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']any idea how quick they get emailed?[/QUOTE]
I have yet to try it personally, but from what i can see from reviews....should take around 20-30 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back