CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious too. What about those that aren't the host...do they need to keep the account on their PS3? I don't want 50 accounts to have to sift through everytime I log on

[quote name='Jville808']I'm curious too. What about those that aren't the host...do they need to keep the account on their PS3? I don't want 50 accounts to have to sift through everytime I log on[/QUOTE]

I think you can have only 16 accounts total, and you can play the games from your main account as long as you have the account that you downloaded the game from on your ps3.

Sonic group update: Waiting for 2 more to pay and then I will set the account up. I will set it up tomorrow after work as long as I have all of the payments by then.

1. Me
2. Sauron96 - paid
3. FusionHype - paid
4. Junno - paid
5. Darklighter - paid

Edit: All paid, account details sent out!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Sonic group update: Waiting for 2 more to pay and then I will set the account up. I will set it up tomorrow after work as long as I have all of the payments by then.

1. Me
2. Sauron96
3. FusionHype - paid
4. Junno
5. Darklighter - paid[/QUOTE]

If either of the two do not pay, send me a PM, I'll take a spot. ;)

[quote name='Vhehs2']If you delete it, shouldn't you still be able to reactivate it as long as no one swoops in and takes your spot?[/QUOTE]
Deleting the account doesn't change the activation, your PS3 will still be taking up that activation slot. You can recreate the account later to re-access the content tied to it (I think.) To deactivate you have to go into account settings and actually tell it to deactivate.

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Sam & Max Full Season - $4
Game Share of Anarchy Rush Hour - $1.80
Game Share of Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse - $4
Game Share of BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode/BFBC2 Specact Bundle - $5

Download Code for Hero of Sparta - $2
Download Code for What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord 2!? - $5
Download Code for BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode - $14
Download Code for Saboteur Midnight Show DLC - $2
BFBC2 VIP Code - $7

ferrari the race experience so far bunk22,xfyre,robilicious need 2 more and someone who can host this on a uk account ill pay for your share if your willing to host

[quote name='WiiNet']Want to gauge some interest on a few groups I've been considering:

Sonic 4
FILLED

Tiger 11 Courses (non-fantasy) - $40, $8/share
All non-fantasy courses to date--will get new courses as available
8 pack, Blackwolf/Waialea, Doral, Riviera - 12 courses
1. wiinet
2. winky65
3. gut

Want to get rid of this all at once (5 slots available on each game) for $15:
Uno
Critter Crunch (not PS+)
Zen Pinball
$1.xx left in credit

Please PM me if interested in anything... I check this thread a lot but don't want to miss anyone.[/QUOTE]

Have a Scott Pilgrim code for any group that wants it - $9

And...

Would anyone be interested in a Castle Crashers / Costume Quest / Stardust group at $9/each?

[quote name='vonoliveramora']sgand, what is dead space ignition exactly? and do u need the dead space game for it to play?[/QUOTE]
It's a motion comic that contains 3 minigames, you don't need dead space to play it, when you beat it you unlock a costume for dead space 2. There's a review of it on IGN.

hmm might try it out. anyways i was having fun playing deadliest warrior last night. i had more loses that wins but it was fun. i like that game, so real in a way. that dang ninja is so fast tho :)

fat princess 1 share 3$

3 shares uno @ critter crunch 1.75$

resident evil direct cut 2$

socom and guilty gears 6$ and you can have the account

2 shares high volocity bowling @ kz map 1 - 1$
1 shares pain 1$
1 share bf 1943 3$

1 share motorstorm 3-d 2$
1 uncharted 2 siege map pack code 1.50

gt5account with other goodies on the account 12$ and the whole account is yours

[quote name='WiiNet']Have a Scott Pilgrim code for any group that wants it - $9

And...

Would anyone be interested in a Castle Crashers / Costume Quest / Stardust group at $9/each?[/QUOTE]

Isn't Scott Pilgrim 8 dollars? Why not buy it at the PSN store?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Deleting the account doesn't change the activation, your PS3 will still be taking up that activation slot. You can recreate the account later to re-access the content tied to it (I think.) To deactivate you have to go into account settings and actually tell it to deactivate.[/QUOTE]

This is correct, I was a little mixed up.

Also, you still own the license on your PS3 if the host deactivates their acct. And there's no difference between the host and any other PS3 that's tied to it... The PSN doesn't recognize any difference, that's just a term that we use.

And you can always deactivate it and activate it on a new PS3, correct? That's how they are being traded?

[quote name='Vhehs2']And you can always deactivate it and activate it on a new PS3, correct? That's how they are being traded?[/QUOTE]

pinpoint correct :D

[quote name='jgiovanni']I heard that the game sold so poorly they killed the online servers as it was costing too much money.[/QUOTE]

but im not too sure what happend but i can connect online. thres this guy who pmd me with router port forwarding codes so i did it and i an actualy play online now.

Starting a gameshare group for Sonic 4 and Scott Pilgrim for $6 a share. Want to try and knock out some of the platformers I've missed out on. PM me if you are interested.

Also selling a share of Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle for $6.

I'm hosting a Sonic 4 Episode 1 + future episodes group. Or if somone with a high rating would like to host, I'm ok with that.

Anyone who wants in must have paypal.

1.Me
PM me and post in this thread.
Spots will be $3.

If people want it, we can also do Sonic Adventure + Directors cut.

This is a new gameshare for Fallout New Vegas pre-order Exclusives!

The plan is we each pre-order from different retailers and redeem the codes on the share account. This way we ALL have access to ALL the pre-order bonuses. This page shows the bonus items in detail:
http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/06/10/fallout-new-vegas-digital-pre-sell-packs-now-available/
Anything exclusive says so, otherwise it says at the bottom "also includes".

1) TigerLust (Gamestop)
2) GogetaSS4 (Best Buy)
3) Jville808 (Amazon)
4) FINAL OPEN SLOT (Wal-Mart: Bonus $10 Walmart.com eGift Card when you buy Fallout)
5) Tallest_Midget (contributes $10, which we will use to buy Fallout:NV DLC or something else we all agree on to share)

If you haven't pre-ordered yet, get it from the right store to fill the final slot!

I snagged that free copy of Dead Space Ignition, and naturally I made a new account for it. If anyone wants a free share, please send me a PM. :)

EDIT: All Gone!

[quote name='kataztrophik']I snagged that free copy of Dead Space Ignition, and naturally I made a new account for it. If anyone wants a free share, please send me a PM. :)[/QUOTE]

I don't want it but man your a champ ;)

Alright, so far for Costume Quest. $3 a share.

1. Hexgame
2. CaptainJoel
3. Midguy
Jville808

Still need someone to host.

fat princess 1 share 3$

socom and guilty gears 5$ and you can have the account

1 shares pain 1$
1 share bf 1943 3$

1 share motorstorm 3-d 2$

gt5account with other goodies on the account 10$ and the whole account is yours

[quote name='sgand']3 shares Dead Space Ignition $1 each[/QUOTE]

You do know that Dead Space Ignition is practically free, right? People really shouldn't be buying/selling shares of it.

For those that don't know, its free if you pre-order. I just went on Amazon to preorder it (they don't charge you anything). They immediately sent me a code via e-mail, and then I cancelled the pre-order. I suggest everyone do the same instead of wasting money on this.

Shares for sale!! Each one is an individual share.

--MW2 - Resurgence Pack - $3

--MW2 - Stimulus Pack - $3

--Ratchet + Clank: Question for booty + Revenge of the Wounded Dragons - $5

PM me if interested. Paypal (gift pay) only.

Thinking about selling my Castle Crashers & Joe Danger share. I like the games but I feel like I'll never get around to putting much time into them. $6, they're both on one account. Any interest?

SOLD

I have a voucher for ALL Uncharted 2 DLC. it will effectively bump your vanilla flavored uncharted 2 to the GOTY edition.

Voucher includes all of the following

--------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

PM me if interested in a trade. i also have:

PSHome Sex Bob-omb Male and Female Shirts (1 Code)
Bad Company 2 VIP Code (2 Codes)
UFC 2010 Online Pass (1 Code)
Mafia 2 Betrayal of Jimmy DLC (2 Codes)
LocoRoco 2 PSP Voucher (1 Code)
Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean (Good for Level AND Costume pack)
(5 Codes)

[quote name='ninja dog'] Shares for sale!! Each one is an individual share.

--MW2 - Stimulus Pack - $3

--Ratchet + Clank: Question for booty + Revenge of the Wounded Dragons - $5

PM me if interested. Paypal (gift pay) only.[/QUOTE]

updated.

[quote name='lo6ick']I have a voucher for ALL Uncharted 2 DLC. it will effectively bump your vanilla flavored uncharted 2 to the GOTY edition.
[/QUOTE]
That's pretty awesome, where did you get a voucher like that? Some kind of contest?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Thinking about selling my Castle Crashers & Joe Danger share. I like the games but I feel like I'll never get around to putting much time into them. $6, they're both on one account. Any interest?[/QUOTE]

I am interested in the castle crashers share.. I

as well,

Anybody know any good two player PSN games...via playing LAN..I know castle crashers is one...just wondering are their any others that are good?

Looking for a new long term group. My old group's buyer seems to be MIA so I think I have to find a new group.
Looking to buy only new releases, because I already have most of the games on PSN. Looking to start off with Castle Crashers, and any other games released after that.

Looking for someone to run the group, but must have a good reputation around here.

[quote name='Hexgame']Alright, so far for Costume Quest. $3 a share.

1. Hexgame
2. CaptainJoel
3. Midguy
Jville808

Still need someone to host.[/QUOTE]

Still looking, comes out on Tuesday. Its a fun RPG for those who aren't familiar with it.

fat princess 1 share 3$

socom and guilty gears 5$ and you can have the account

1 shares pain 1$
1 share bf 1943 3$

gt5account with other goodies on the account 10$ and the whole account is yours

Sonic 4 gameshare, $3 a share, 1/5 spots left. Already made the account and picked the game up.

Also have a share of Burnout Paradise + Party Pack for $5. Thanks!

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Thinking about selling my Castle Crashers & Joe Danger share. I like the games but I feel like I'll never get around to putting much time into them. $6, they're both on one account. Any interest?[/QUOTE]

I'll take Joe Danger if you want to split the 2 games up

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back