CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a situation here, I just traded for a US $20 PSN code. Couldn't redeem it on my Canadian account but had to make sure it was valid, so I created a US account and redeemed it. So now I have an unused, unactivated US PSN account (Delaware) with $20 US credit on it. If someone can do me a favor and buy it I'd seriously appreciate it. I can provide references, I've done shares with a ton of guys on here. I'll give you all the email passwords and secret question answers like "what's your pet's name," and so on. I figure it'd make a good host account for shares. Thanks.

I have a group of four people who are looking for a fifth person to fill the last spot. We're looking to pick up:

Sonic 4: Episode 1
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure DX expansion

That's $30 total so it's $6 a share for right now[/B] PLEASE NOTE that there's a strong possibility that we pick up the other Sonic 4 episodes as they release... So, be aware that you shouldn't try and joining unless you won't mind picking those up. If we did, it would end up coming to a grand total of $18 per person, but that's over a long period of time, so no worries about the extra money just yet.

We've all been around on CAG for a while and have gameshared with each other plenty of times, so we're looking for the same in return. Looking for someone with 100% trade feedback with at least 10 trades, and you must have been a member on CAG for at least one year. I am the host, so feel free to direct any questions my way either on here or by PM.

All available ^ ^
Pm if interested. thanks:)

( Account share #1 : $6.00 )
-TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
-Tv Show King
-Pixeljunk Eden
-Crystal Defenders
-Shatter
( Account share #2 : $12.00 )
-Final Fantasy Tactics
-Penny Arcade Adventures: On The Rain Slick Precipice Of Darkness - episodes 1 and 2 Bundle ( such a great/hilarious rpg! )
-Vandal Hearts (RPG)
-Critter Crunch
-Pixel Junk Shooter
(2)Dragon Age DLC : Return to Ostagar -&-Wardens Keep
( Account share #3 : $6.00 )
3 Fallout 3 DLC's
-Broken steel
-Point Lookout
-The Pitt
( Account #4 : $ 4.00 )
-Novastrike
-Tekken 5 Online Bundle
( Account #5 : $12.00 )
-Mega Man 10
-Burn Zombie Burn
-Bomberman Ultra
-Fat Princess
-Pixeljunk Monsters
-Gunstar Heroes
-Battleship 1943
-Wolfenstein 3D
-Jeapordy

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='soright903']Anyone want to join a rockband 3 DLC group?[/QUOTE]

yeah, I would. Hopefully we can get something together with active members

[quote name='lo6ick']I have a voucher for ALL Uncharted 2 DLC. it will effectively bump your vanilla flavored uncharted 2 to the GOTY edition.

Voucher includes all of the following

--------------------------------------------

[/QUOTE=lo6ick;7723102]

Throw it on a seperate account and I'd be in for a share.

[quote name='lo6ick']I have a voucher for ALL Uncharted 2 DLC. it will effectively bump your vanilla flavored uncharted 2 to the GOTY edition.

Voucher includes all of the following

--------------------------------------------

[/QUOTE]

Throw it on an account and I'd be in for a share.

[quote name='zenithyoda']yeah, I would. Hopefully we can get something together with active members[/QUOTE]

Im sending you a pm and an invite.

We need 3 more members!!!

Hi, uhh im looking to trade content I have
Pixel Junk Monsters
Everyday Shooter
Pain
Street Fighter 2
Mortal Combat 2
Flow
Flower
All Uncharted 2 DLC
Super Puzzle Fighter HD
Calling All Cars
Mortal Kombat 2
Final Fantasy IX
Bomber man Ultra
Metal gear solid 1
burn Zombie Burn
LBP content, (all creator packs, most costumes)
and
Superstardust
Battlefield 1943
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition (All DLC)
Fallout 3: Broken Steel
Final Fantasy VII
All Assassins Creed 2 DLC (Includes Limited Edition DLC)
Warhawk AND all DLC

These are between 5 different accounts
and each has at least one share left

Im looking for
Castle Crashers
TMNT
Flock
Fat Princess
Braid
UNO
Or anything you can really tempt me with

But i'd like and decent ps1 games if anyone has them.

Pm me on here or my PSN name is Carangelo

[quote name='bunk22']ferrari the race experience so far bunk22,xfyre,robilicious need 2 more and someone who can host this on a uk account ill pay for your share if your willing to host[/QUOTE]
nobody interested in this?????

also looking to sell shares of lara croft sam & max episode 1-5
monkey island special bundle open to all offers

[quote name='MAG beast']Hi, uhh im looking to trade content I have
Pixel Junk Monsters
Everyday Shooter
Pain
Street Fighter 2
Mortal Combat 2
Flow
Flower
All Uncharted 2 DLC
Super Puzzle Fighter HD
Calling All Cars
Mortal Kombat 2
Final Fantasy IX
Bomber man Ultra
Metal gear solid 1
burn Zombie Burn
LBP content, (all creator packs, most costumes)
and
Superstardust
Battlefield 1943
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition (All DLC)
Fallout 3: Broken Steel
Final Fantasy VII
All Assassins Creed 2 DLC (Includes Limited Edition DLC)
Warhawk AND all DLC

These are between 5 different accounts
and each has at least one share left

Im looking for
Castle Crashers
TMNT
Flock
Fat Princess
Braid
UNO
Or anything you can really tempt me with

But i'd like and decent ps1 games if anyone has them.

Pm me on here or my PSN name is Carangelo[/QUOTE]

OK , as long as i've been here i've seen this profile known as ' mag beast ' pull quite a number of scams here on CAG. be on high alert please ^ ^

[quote name='WiiNet']
Tiger 11 Courses (non-fantasy) - $40, $8/share
All non-fantasy courses to date--will get new courses as available
8 pack, Blackwolf/Waialea, Doral, Riviera - 12 courses
((2 slots available))

Want to get rid of this all at once (5 slots available on each game) for $15:
Uno
Critter Crunch (not PS+)
Zen Pinball
$1.xx left in credit

Please PM me if interested in anything... I check this thread a lot but don't want to miss anyone.[/QUOTE]
Move-enabled Tiger group still available...

Does anyone want to get in/can get me in on the Borderlands DLC? I have the Mad Moxxi DLC, and need the other three. But if I need to chip in to rebuy Mad Moxxi, that's cool with me. Anyone interested?

[quote name='iwarboY']OK , as long as i've been here i've seen this profile known as ' mag beast ' pull quite a number of scams here on CAG. be on high alert please ^ ^[/QUOTE]

Same. Why hasn't he been banned yet? Every month or two he tries scamming people with a crap-load of games and then disappears. Please no one deal with him unless you want to get scammed!

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']We got a situation here, I just traded for a US $20 PSN code. Couldn't redeem it on my Canadian account but had to make sure it was valid, so I created a US account and redeemed it. So now I have an unused, unactivated US PSN account (Delaware) with $20 US credit on it. If someone can do me a favor and buy it I'd seriously appreciate it. I can provide references, I've done shares with a ton of guys on here. I'll give you all the email passwords and secret question answers like "what's your pet's name," and so on. I figure it'd make a good host account for shares. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Alternatively I can use this account to host $20 worth of stuff if 5 people can agree on something(s) they want.

This is a new gameshare for Fallout New Vegas pre-order Exclusives, releasing on Monday Oct 18th!

The plan is we each pre-order from different retailers and redeem the codes on the share account. This way we ALL have access to ALL the pre-order bonuses. This page shows the bonus items in detail:
http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/06/10/fallout-new-vegas-digital-pre-sell-packs-now-available/
Anything exclusive says so, otherwise it says at the bottom "also includes".

1) TigerLust (Gamestop)
2) GogetaSS4 (Best Buy)
3) Jville808 (Amazon)
4) FINAL OPEN SLOT (Wal-Mart)
5) Tallest_Midget (contributed $10, which we will use to buy Fallout:NV DLC or something else we all agree on to share)

If you haven't pre-ordered yet, get it from the right store to fill the final slot! You only have till Monday to pre-order.

Anyone have an account that has some long games? coop games? or just heaps of games?

I have extra cash I sill haven't spent here... and yes I am legit I have traded like $15? here

Can someone explain how this works?

If I buy a share of a group, I just log in as that PSN user on my PS3 and then I can download the games to my HD. After that, do I need to be logged as that user whenever I want to play that game?

I have a couple of PSN games that I have bought through Amazon that I would be interested in selling a share on. Since I have already bought them on my personal PSN acct, can I sell shares from there (or would I have to share my personal PSN acct)? I didn't quite understand the 5 people limit - it's not sharing each game with 5 people, it's that the account can be used to share games bought by that account with 5 PS3s?

And when people sell a share, do people typically sell a share in multiple games or just a single game? If someone is offering multiple games together, can they be split or would I need to basically buy all of them since it would use 1 of the 5 people for sharing for that acct?

Thanks for any help.

[quote name='Hexgame']Alright, so far for Costume Quest. $3 a share.

1. Hexgame
2. CaptainJoel
3. Midguy
Jville808
5. WiiNet (host)

Still need someone to host.[/QUOTE]

We found a possible host, but he wont be able to purchase the game until Wednesday. Is everyone in the group okay with that?

I'll do my best with my knowledge

[quote name='vgossain']Can someone explain how this works?

If I buy a share of a group, I just log in as that PSN user on my PS3 and then I can download the games to my HD. After that, do I need to be logged as that user whenever I want to play that game?[/QUOTE]

You need to have that PSN account still saved on your PS, but as long as it's downloaded on your HD you can play it under any other user you have on the HD as well. But as soon as you delete the account you got the game from, the game will be unplayable.

I have a couple of PSN games that I have bought through Amazon that I would be interested in selling a share on. Since I have already bought them on my personal PSN acct, can I sell shares from there (or would I have to share my personal PSN acct)? I didn't quite understand the 5 people limit - it's not sharing each game with 5 people, it's that the account can be used to share games bought by that account with 5 PS3s?

Yes, you would have to share both your username and password to the other people you share it with which is why most people just create a new username and password for gameshares. The 5 people limit is per account, not game. So if you have 20 games under one account, you can have 4 people (not including yourself) on that account as well. And if one of those people were to sell their account, they would have to deactivate their PS from that account which is found in the account management (I think) in that user account.

And when people sell a share, do people typically sell a share in multiple games or just a single game? If someone is offering multiple games together, can they be split or would I need to basically buy all of them since it would use 1 of the 5 people for sharing for that acct?

If they sell a share, they would sell all the games that the account has on it. So this can be only one game, it could be multiple.

Oh, and you can only have 16 accounts on one PS.

Hope that helps. And if I'm wrong on anything, someone please correct me.

Sonic 4 gameshare, $3 a share, 1/5 spots left. Already made the account and picked the game up.

Also have a share of Burnout Paradise + Party Pack for $4. Thanks!

I've got a few game shares for sale.

1. Hot Shots Golf: Out of bounds- All the DLC for it

2.Zen pinball- Ninja Gaiden II and SF II dlc for it
Pinball Heroes for psp- Uncharted, hot shots golf, velocity bowling, and pain tables.

3. Uncharted 2 DLC: Siege, Drake's Fortune, and Heroes pack

PM me a price if your interested in any of these. Thanks

Still looking for a fifth person to fill the last spot. Games are already purchased and ready to go!

Sonic Adventure

That's $30 total so it's $6 a share for right now. PLEASE NOTE that there's a strong possibility that we pick up the other Sonic 4 episodes as they release... So, be aware that you shouldn't try and joining unless you won't mind picking those up. If we did, it would end up coming to a grand total of $18 per person, but that's over a long period of time, so no worries about the extra money just yet.

We've all been around on CAG for a while and have gameshared with each other plenty of times, so we're looking for the same in return. Looking for someone with 100% trade feedback with at least 10 trades, and you must have been a member on CAG for at least one year. I am the host, so feel free to direct any questions my way either on here or by PM.

[quote name='Hexgame']We found a possible host, but he wont be able to purchase the game until Wednesday. Is everyone in the group okay with that?[/QUOTE]
I'm cool with that. :D

By chance, is anyone willing to share Outrun from the Asian/European stores? To be honest, I really don't want to trade anything, but I'd be willing to throw a few bucks their way thru paypal. Please PM if interested

Thanks

[quote name='Mixer236']I have a group of four people who are looking for a fifth person to fill the last spot. We're looking to pick up:

Sonic Adventure

That's $30 total so it's $6 a share for right now[/B] PLEASE NOTE that there's a strong possibility that we pick up the other Sonic 4 episodes as they release... So, be aware that you shouldn't try and joining unless you won't mind picking those up. If we did, it would end up coming to a grand total of $18 per person, but that's over a long period of time, so no worries about the extra money just yet.

We've all been around on CAG for a while and have gameshared with each other plenty of times, so we're looking for the same in return. Looking for someone with 100% trade feedback with at least 10 trades, and you must have been a member on CAG for at least one year. I am the host, so feel free to direct any questions my way either on here or by PM.[/QUOTE]
pm'd.
i want in if there is room

Hey fellow CAG's. Going through a bit of a money crisis aka no job and I've decided to sell a few of my gameshare accounts. As of now there are 3 different accounts I have listed below. If interested pm me. I've already deactivated the accounts from my PS3 and they are ready to go. I also have a Rockband account I would be willing to sell also. There are over 200 songs in it.

Account #1 ($3)

Battlefield 1943

Account #2 ($?) Not sure of a price for this one haven't done the math yet. Just make an offer if I haven't updated this post yet.

Wheel of Fortune
High Velocity Bowling
Spyro the Dragon (PS1)
Rag Doll Kung Fu Fists of Plastic
Detuned
Qore from June 2009 til June 2010

Account #3 ($?)

A fuck load of Rockband Songs. Here's the list. BTW i copyed this info from our gameshare forum. I need to thank evergoo for this list.

Total Songs Owned: 218
Songs Purchased: 194
Free Tracks Owned: 24
Full Albums Purchased: 6
Estimated Total Expense: $322.39
Estimated Cost Per Person: $64.48

Singles Purchased (98)
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
Foreigner - Juke Box Hero
The Knack - My Sharona
Wolfmother - Joker & The Thief
Queens of the Stone Age - 3's & 7's
The Police - Roxanne
David Bowie - Heroes
The Clash - I Fought the Law
Radiohead - My Iron Lung
Weezer - Buddy Holly
30 Second to Mars - Attack
30 Second to Mars - The Kill
The Black Crowes - Hard to Handle
Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song
Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger
Oasis - Live Forever
Oasis - Wonderwall
Smashing Pumpkins - Siva
Stone Temple Pilots - Sex Type Thing
Nine Inch Nails - The Collector
Nine Inch Nails - March of the Pigs
Nine Inch Nails - The Perfect Drug
Serj Tankian - Beethoven's C***
Blondie - Call Me
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man
The Police - Message in a Bottle
Smashing Pumpkins - Zero
The Clash - Train in Vain (Stand by Me)
Die Toten Hosen - Hier Kommt Alex
Muse - Hysteria
Oasis - Rock 'n' Roll Star
Disturbed - Indestructible
Disturbed - Perfect Insanity
Jimmy Buffett - Cheeseburer in Paradise
Jimmy Buffett - Margaritaville
Jimmy Buffett - Volcano
The Offspring - Hammerhead
Papa Roach - Time Is Running Out
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Tell Me Baby
Shinedown - Devour
Shinedown - Junkies for Fame
System of a Down - B.Y.O.B.
System of a Down - Toxicity
Sixx: A.M. - Life Is Beautiful
Airbourne - Runnin' Wild
Devo - Girl U Want
Devo - Through Being Cool
Duran Duran - Girls on Film
Duran Duran - Rio
The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
Free - All Right Now
George Thorogood & The Destroyers - Bad to the Bone
The Offspring - Gone Away
The Offspring - Pretty Fly (for a White Guy)
The Offspring - Self Esteem
Static-X - Push It
Blink 182 - Dammit
Hinder - Use Me
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
The Killers - Spaceman
The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It
Soundgarden - Jesus Christ Pose
The All-American Rejects - Real World
Barenaked Ladies - Hannukah Blessings
Foo Fighters - DOA
Foo Fighters - This Is a Call
Foo Fighters - Times Like These
Roy Orbison - Oh, Pretty Woman
Roy Orbison - You Got It
Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way
Mute Math - Typical
Steve Miller Band - The Joker
Steve Miller Band - Take the Money and Run
Godsmack - I Stand Alone
Pat Benatar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back in Town (Live)
Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song (Live)
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak (Live)
White Zombie - More Human than Human
No Doubt - New
The Offspring - All I Want
The Offspring - The Kids Aren't Alright
R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
Average White Band - Pick Up the Pieces
Earth, Wind & Fire - Shining Star
Papa Roach - Last Resort
Journey - Don't Stop Believing
Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker
SpongeBob SquarePants - The Best Day Ever
SpongeBob SquarePants - I Can't Keep My Eyes Off of You
SpongeBob SquarePants - Where's Gary?
The Shins - New Slang
Toby Keith - Beer for my Horses
Styx - Renegade
Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
Disturbed - Stricken
Disturbed - Stupify
Elvis Costello - Radio Radio

Album Songs Purchased (94)
Boston - Peace of Mind
Boston - More Than a Feeling
Boston - Rock and Roll Band
The Cars - Good Times Roll
The Cars - Just What I Needed
The Cars - You're All I've Got Tonight
The Cars - Moving in Stereo
Pixies - Debaser
Pixies - Tame
Pixies - I Bleed
Pixies - Here Comes Your Man
Pixies - Dead
Pixies - Monkey Gone to Heaven
Pixies - Mr. Grieves
Pixies - Crackity Jones
Pixies - La La Love You
Pixies - No. 13 Baby
Pixies - There Goes My Gun
Pixies - Hey
Pixies - Silver
Pixies - Gouge Away
The Who - Baba O'Riley
The Who - Behind Blue Eyes
The Who - My Generation (Live)
The Who - Real Good Looking Boy
The Who - Summertime Blues (Live)
The Who - Who Are You
Rush - Limelight
Rush - Tom Sawyer
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge
Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood
Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart
Nirvana - Breed
Nirvana - Lounge Act
Nirvana - On a Plain
Nirvana - Polly
Nirvana - Something in the Way
Nirvana - Stay Away
Nirvana - Territorial Pissings
AC/DC - Back in Black (Live)
AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (Live)
AC/DC - Fire Your Guns (Live)
AC/DC - For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) (Live)
AC/DC - Heatseeker (Live)
AC/DC - Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be (Live)
AC/DC - Hells Bells (Live)
AC/DC - High Voltage (Live)
AC/DC - Highway to Hell (Live)
AC/DC - Jailbreak (Live)
AC/DC - Let There Be Rock (Live)
AC/DC - Moneytalks (Live)
AC/DC - Shoot to Thrill (Live)
AC/DC - T.N.T. (Live)
AC/DC - The Jack (Live)
AC/DC - Thunderstruck (Live)
AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie (Live)
AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long (Live)
Foo Fighters - Doll
Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench
Foo Fighters - Hey, Johnny Park!
Foo Fighters - My Poor Brain
Foo Fighters - Wind Up
Foo Fighters - Up in Arms
Foo Fighters - My Hero
Foo Fighters - See You
Foo Fighters - Enough Space
Foo Fighters - February Stars
Foo Fighters - Walking After You
Foo Fighters - New Way Home
No Doubt - Just a Girl
No Doubt - It's My Life
No Doubt - Hey Baby
No Doubt - Bathwater
No Doubt - Sunday Morning
No Doubt - Hella Good
No Doubt - Underneath It All
No Doubt - Excuse Me Mr.
No Doubt - Running
No Doubt - Spiderwebs
No Doubt - Simple Kind of Life
No Doubt - Don't Speak
No Doubt - Ex-Girlfriend
Pearl Jam - Once
Pearl Jam - Even Flow
Pearl Jam - Why Go
Pearl Jam - Black
Pearl Jam - Jeremy
Pearl Jam - Oceans
Pearl Jam - Porch
Pearl Jam - Garden
Pearl Jam - Deep
Pearl Jam - Release
Pearl Jam - Master/Slave
Jane's Addiction - Jane Says

Free Tracks (24)
GLaDOS and Jonathan Coulton - Still Alive
Vesuvius - Promised Land
Stephen and the Colberts - Charlene (I'm Right Behind You)
The 88 - Sons and Daughters
Authority Zero - No Regrets
Between the Buried and Me - Prequel to the Sequel
The Cab - Bounce
The Chevelles - Get It On
The Cocktail Slippers - Give It to Me
Dealership - Database Corrupted
Endeverafter - I Wanna Be Your Man
Ghost Hounds - Ashes to Fire
Hollywood Undead - Young
Kutless - The Feeling
The Len Price 3 - If I Ain't Got You
Lesley Roy - I'm Gone, I'm Going
Opiate for the Masses - Burn You Down
Semi Precious Weapons - Magnetic Baby
Shaimus - Like a Fool
Thenewno2 - Crazy Tuesday
Tickle Me Pink - The Time Is Wrong
Underoath - Desperate Times, Desperate Measures
X Japan - I.V.
Miranda Cosgrove - Headphones On

Italicized are Rock Band 2 bonus tracks.

[quote name='Junno']I was wondering, can you gameshare TV shows?

If so, anyone interested?[/QUOTE]

I don't see why not. It depends on what shows you plan to purchase.

I would get it for my PSP, so if you could get 5 PS3's, then we can divide the costs by 6.

[quote name='Vhehs2']I don't see why not. It depends on what shows you plan to purchase.

I would get it for my PSP, so if you could get 5 PS3's, then we can divide the costs by 6.[/QUOTE]
I don't think it'll work for stuff from the video store, but I can't say for sure.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I don't think it'll work for stuff from the video store, but I can't say for sure.[/QUOTE]
tv shows leave your dl que after a few hours and omly 1 account can use the show

All available ^ ^
Pm if interested. thanks:)

( Account share #1 : $6.00 )
-TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
-Tv Show King
-Pixeljunk Eden
-Crystal Defenders
-Shatter
( Account share #2 : $12.00 )
-Final Fantasy Tactics
-Penny Arcade Adventures: On The Rain Slick Precipice Of Darkness - episodes 1 and 2 Bundle ( such a great/hilarious rpg! )
-Vandal Hearts (RPG)
-Critter Crunch
-Pixel Junk Shooter
(2)Dragon Age DLC : Return to Ostagar -&-Wardens Keep
( Account share #3 : $6.00 )
3 Fallout 3 DLC's
-Broken steel
-Point Lookout
-The Pitt
( Account #4 : $ 4.00 )
-Novastrike
-Tekken 5 Online Bundle
( Account #5 : SOLD to ' Hestar ' :D Thanks brother ! )

selling a couple of shares cheap
sam & max episodes 1-5 $3
monkey island special bundle $2
shatter, soldner X-2, space invaders gene $4
section 8, planet minigolf $3
blade kitten $3
sonic 4 $3 (you will be taking my spot in the group they will be getting future episodes)
hit me up pm style

[quote name='TigerLust']This is a new gameshare for Fallout New Vegas pre-order Exclusives, releasing on Monday Oct 18th!

The plan is we each pre-order from different retailers and redeem the codes on the share account. This way we ALL have access to ALL the pre-order bonuses. This page shows the bonus items in detail:
http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/06/10/fallout-new-vegas-digital-pre-sell-packs-now-available/
Anything exclusive says so, otherwise it says at the bottom "also includes".

1) TigerLust (Gamestop)
2) GogetaSS4 (Best Buy)
3) Jville808 (Amazon)
4) FINAL OPEN SLOT (Wal-Mart)
5) Tallest_Midget (contributed $10, which we will use to buy Fallout:NV DLC or something else we all agree on to share)

If you haven't pre-ordered yet, get it from the right store to fill the final slot! You only have till Monday to pre-order.[/QUOTE]

What do we do if no one preorders from Walmart? Sell the slot for $10?

Well after a good year of longterm gamesharing from my group someone pulled a coups d'état on the group. Changed account email, password and made a bunch of purchases from the fund on account. If someone with email bobs0245@gmail or similar inquire about joining your group please be caution. I do not know who that email belong to in my group but my group has these members:

- luan87us
- mis0
- dan3067 (has not reply to any group message for awhile)
- AXV1
- pat87

You guys might want to be a little caution against those members. I am suspecting dan3067 as he has not reply to any group message in the long time but I have no proof and all other members can be just as suspicious but AAAXV1 and pat87 and myself just recently added funds on the account so I doubt it could be either one of us. Mis0 is a respectable member of this forum with high trading record and he was actually the one to inform me the account password has been changed because he was trying to add fund to the account as he claimed. All leave dan3067 as the most suspicious. Take action if he is in your group. If dan3067 thinks he's innocent he can confront me. As of right now I found him guilty of charge until further notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back