CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have: God of War 3 DLC 1 share (includes Morpheus, Apollo, Forgotten Warrior, Phantom of Chaos, and Dominus skins as well as all Ultimate Edition content) - $3 gifted Paypal

Marvel LittleBigPlanet complete DLC 1 share - $5.79 gifted Paypal

PM me if interested!

[quote name='erequena']You'd need to share the account where you purchase it, but if it's your main account you'd be sharing everything you've purchased on that account (also, if it's you regular playing account, well, that'd be just silly). Never, ever, share your main playing account, specially to strangers[/QUOTE]

yes yes I know how to gameshare bro
I'm just asking since I thought the BC2 store might be kind of separate from the main PSN store
and all of my other games are out of slots anyways

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Burnout Paradise/BF1943
Game Share of BF1943/BFBC2 Onslaught Mode/BFBC2 Specact Bundle

Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code

[quote name='eth3real']Selling/Trading the following:

Alien Breed 2 $2
Costume Quest + DLC $4
Hasbro Family Game Night $8
Swords & Soldiers $2

Buy it all for $12

I'm also interested in grabbing Blue Toad Mystery Files, Strong Bad Season. Either separate or together. I can host. Let me know if interested[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in Strong Bad as well, but not Blue Toad Mystery Files since it had pretty bad reviews didn't it? Would you be interested in getting Tales of Monkey Island as well or no?

well that makes at least more people who want BFBC2 Vietnam so I guess i'll start up a group Could host or not doesn't matter.

1) Floormat
2) noone13
3) SKILLAGESNIP3R
4) erequena
5)

ummm I just got the YLOD...

Sniff

arghhh...

so umm this group is on hold for now... so if someone else want to take over or whatever thats fine but i wont be able to do anything for a few weeks probably...

any YLOD suggestions would be appreciated... Thanks.

Ah man, that sucks. Good luck with finding the issue

[quote name='floormat']well that makes at least more people who want BFBC2 Vietnam so I guess i'll start up a group Could host or not doesn't matter.

1) Floormat
2) noone13
3) SKILLAGESNIP3R
4) erequena
5)

ummm I just got the YLOD...

Sniff

arghhh...

so umm this group is on hold for now... so if someone else want to take over or whatever thats fine but i wont be able to do anything for a few weeks probably...

any YLOD suggestions would be appreciated... Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jamehze']I'm interested in Strong Bad as well, but not Blue Toad Mystery Files since it had pretty bad reviews didn't it? Would you be interested in getting Tales of Monkey Island as well or no?[/QUOTE]

Strong Bad
1. eth3real
2. jamehze

Not interested in Tales of Monkey Island, already finished that series. Interested in Blue Toad for the trophies mainly and because it's 50%+ off for a limited time. I'll probably end up getting it myself before the deal ends if noone else is interested

[quote name='eth3real']Strong Bad
1. eth3real
2. jamehze
3. scarhawk

Not interested in Tales of Monkey Island, already finished that series. Interested in Blue Toad for the trophies mainly and because it's 50%+ off for a limited time. I'll probably end up getting it myself before the deal ends if noone else is interested[/QUOTE]
In for a share :)

[quote name='Menti']I'm very interested in this. My PSN ID is only1matthew. I'm going to PM you as well as send you a message on PSN. The titles you mentioned sound good to me.[/QUOTE]

I replied to your PM, but just a heads up to others interested in joining. We are currently at 6/5 interested parties, so if you send me a PM you will be on our waiting list in case someone falls through.

Also, still selling a share of Prototype for $6. I don't really need two shares, so come on guys. It's a heck of a game. :)

Need people to share Neo Geo game collection. $18

Neo Geo Station

Alpha Mission II - $8.99
Art of Fighting - $8.99
Baseball Stars Professional - $8.99
Fatal Fury - $8.99
League Bowling - $8.99
Magician Lord - $8.99
Metal Slug - $8.99
Samurai Showdown - $8.99
Super Sidekicks - $8.99
The King of Fighters '94 - $8.99

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Burnout Paradise/BF1943

Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code

I just completed a smooth and easy transaction with kataztrophik. You have no worries here. This is one cool user plus is very nice.

Thanks for the great deal.

[quote name='Trueblade']I just completed a smooth and easy transaction with kataztrophik. You have no worries here. This is one cool user plus is very nice.

Thanks for the great deal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words :) Likewise, payment was sent very quickly and transaction went extremely smoothly! Wish everyone was like you!

Question, if I were to get a game from someone through a gamesharing account, would I be able to play it through my main PSN account and have the trophy data through my main account?

I am not big on trophy's but I ask because I wont want to be logged into the gamesharing account for long. I got some personal friends who would be highly interested in a gamesharing account.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Question, if I were to get a game from someone through a gamesharing account, would I be able to play it through my main PSN account and have the trophy data through my main account?

I am not big on trophy's but I ask because I wont want to be logged into the gamesharing account for long. I got some personal friends who would be highly interested in a gamesharing account.[/QUOTE]

yes

Up for a $20 group ($4/share) with either:

-suggestions? not too much into fps/rpg...

-Joe Danger + add-on + sth. at $2 we agree on (a cool theme, anything...)

-High Velocity Bowling add-ons (20 outta 29, we can vote)

I can host, created a new account with a $20 card.

[quote name='maxim2boobles']Need people to share Neo Geo game collection. $18

Neo Geo Station

Alpha Mission II - $8.99
Art of Fighting - $8.99
Baseball Stars Professional - $8.99
Fatal Fury - $8.99
League Bowling - $8.99
Magician Lord - $8.99
Metal Slug - $8.99
Samurai Showdown - $8.99
Super Sidekicks - $8.99
The King of Fighters '94 - $8.99[/QUOTE]

Would this be a long term group or a one time thing?

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Question, if I were to get a game from someone through a gamesharing account, would I be able to play it through my main PSN account and have the trophy data through my main account?

I am not big on trophy's but I ask because I wont want to be logged into the gamesharing account for long. I got some personal friends who would be highly interested in a gamesharing account.[/QUOTE]

Ideally you would only log in to the gamesharing account to get the items on your PS3 download queue and then log out. After they're installed on your system you can play with any account you have registered on your system. The gamesharing account needs to remain on your system though, otherwise you'll lose the games/DLC shared

Still got 3 slots open for the MAG Starter Kit, $3 per share. With all these people getting a share of the MAG game, what better way to compliment it than a cheap share of ALL the DLC for the game? C'mon, folks!

]Strong Bad
$15/5 = $3/share
1. eth3real
2. jamehze
3. scarhawk

Also, still selling the following:
Alien Breed 2 $2
Swords & Soldiers $2

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for Borderlands! (Gameshare or Buy Your Share)
I have:
Account (1) 2 SLOTS LEFT
Dead Nation
Blacklight Tango Down
Sonic 4 Episode 1
Sonic Adventure PLUS DX Upgrade Addon
Scott Pilgrim VS The World Knives Chau DLC (JUST THE DLC)

Account (2) 1 SLOT LEFT
inFAMOUS
Soldner X-2 Final Prototype

PM Me

Selling: Red Faction Guerilla - $6

Looking to buy: Borderlands (game only, I don't need the DLC) and MAG (same here, game only, don't need the DLC). Paying 6 dollars for each game, or I'm willing to trade RFG straight up for one.

[quote name='erequena']Dude, you should contact floormat, we're forming a group for Vietnam, but still missing one person. See http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8005427&postcount=2567

And sorry about your question earlier, I thought you didn't have experience gamesharing. My bad[/QUOTE]

it's ok bro
I'm hosting a vietnam expansion since I already bought it :)

Vietnam expansion group
1.AxCrege
2.erequena
we still have 3 spaces
PM me if interested

poor floormat dude just got YLOD...

Up for a $20 group ($4/share) with either:

-suggestions? (not too much into fps/rpg...)

-High Velocity Bowling add-ons (20 outta 29, we can vote, if you don't have the game I can get it for you; supports PS move)

-Joe Danger + add-on + sth. at $2 we agree on (a cool theme, anything...)

[quote name='Luriden']Still got 3 slots open for the MAG Starter Kit, $3 per share. With all these people getting a share of the MAG game, what better way to compliment it than a cheap share of ALL the DLC for the game? C'mon, folks![/QUOTE]

I'm in for one spot.

Not sure if this will work, but worth a shot.

Awhile back I bought a share of Fat Princess here from someone. I have since lost that information and would like it back. If you remember selling it to me, can you PM me with the sign in information? Thanks!

[quote name='Luriden']Still got 3 slots open for the MAG Starter Kit, $3 per share. With all these people getting a share of the MAG game, what better way to compliment it than a cheap share of ALL the DLC for the game? C'mon, folks![/QUOTE]

Need 2 more people.

[quote name='Munny1212']In for a MAG share.

Also looking for a Borderlands + DLC share.[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to my MAG DLC share or are you referring to someone else's share of the actual game?

[quote name='Luriden']Are you referring to my MAG DLC share or are you referring to someone else's share of the actual game?[/QUOTE]

Your MAG share, my apologies :)

Vietnam expansion group
1.AxCrege
2.erequena
3.noone13
we still have 2 spaces 3$ per share
PM me if interested

Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC Gameshare
PRICE CHANGE USD10 per share (perhaps we can use this for future uncharted DLC)
1)wilflare (myself)
2)Cleaner7 (lemme know if you are fine with USD10 instead)
3)
4)
5)

Posting again, but with more info this time:

I'm looking to re-obtain some lost account info I had for a Fat Princess share. The username used for this share is [email protected]. Yes, I know that is a SlickDeals email, but I don't use that site, I got it from someone here. Please PM me if you have the account info for this share, as I'd like to have it on file in case I decide to sell/trade it.

Want:
MW2 Maps

Have:
High Velocity Bowling & Killzone 2: Steel and Titanium Pack $1.50

Siren: Blood Curse** $8

**Check out the game info here. Game is only available on the PSN at $40.

siren_blood_curse.jpg

Please PM me with any inquiries

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back