CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cule54']Gameshare full if no one backs out

1.Cule54
2.Lustyhitter
4.evantrees
5.Kanik

I guess now we have to find out if its shareable, feel free to look around for an answer and just keep us updated in here in case an answer is found. And Iowaholdem yeah thats fine we can figure all of that out once we know the final price and all that stuff.[/QUOTE]Sorry guys, you'll have to count me out. My permanent gameshare has opted to buy this one. I'm sure it won't be too hard to find a replacement. Any takers?

[quote name='iowaholdem']Sorry guys, you'll have to count me out. My permanent gameshare has opted to buy this one. I'm sure it won't be too hard to find a replacement. Any takers?[/QUOTE]

I would like to take iowaholdem's spot in the Mass Effect 2 gameshare

1.Cule54
2.Lustyhitter
3.firex1
4.evantrees
5.Kanik

PM sent to Cule54

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack (Levels & Costume kits)
4 slots available - $3.00 each

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light + Joe Danger
1 slot available - $4.50

Would anyone be up for a Tetris+Pac Man Championship DX share? Would be $4 a slot, and I could host if enough show interest.

if one isn't good to you, we can replace one with Space Invaders Infinity Gene

Interested in a LBP 1 gameshare, I only have the stuff that came with the GOTY version, so I wouldn't mind getting all of the DLC for the 1st and maybe future releases for the 2nd one, this game got me frustrated and hooked!

[quote name='iwarboY']FAERY: Legends of AVALON .. anyone??
$15 total at $3 a head, the game looks badass esp for the price
1) NSYNC ( hosting )
2) iwarboY
3) Sveznajko
4) rkrocks123
5) sir-fly
FAERY: Legends of AVALON

Great ! full within a day.. Thanks to NSYNC for hosting![/QUOTE]

Got it, just awaiting payment.

[quote name='djratchet']Would anyone be up for a Tetris+Pac Man Championship DX share? Would be $4 a slot, and I could host if enough show interest.

if one isn't good to you, we can replace one with Space Invaders Infinity Gene[/QUOTE]

I'd be in for a Tetris+Marvel Pinball pack if you wanted to go that route ;)

selling: Dead Nation = $2.00(pending) :)
RISK = $2.00
Borderlands Dr Zed zombie island and Madd Moxxie = both for $1.00
Bioshock 1 DLC = $2.00( great find )

Now i'll have enough for ME2 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Want:
MW2 Maps

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $3
Borderlands Zombie Island DLC Code Make Offer
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5
High Velocity Bowling/Killzone 2: Steel and Titanium Pack $1.50

Siren: Blood Curse** $8

**Check out the game info here. Game is only available on the PSN at $40.

siren_blood_curse.jpg

Please PM me with any inquiries

[quote name='NSYNC']I want to apologize to floormat for not knowing what the #@%^ I'm doing though. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

refunded payment promptly

no worries all good

any open Mass Effect 2 shares? assuming it can be gameshared

Also, any clue how Cerebus Network will work with the PSN version? is it included in each share or will there still be a key to redeem?

I guess this is the updated list for the Move group. Here are its possible contents:

Tumble
Hustle Kings + DLC
Top Darts
Planet Minigolf + DLC
Beat Sketcher

1) (host)
2) faydoy123
3) pbnate88
4) flamedliquid
5)

Flamedliquid, we can use you your PSN card. We all just need to agree on how much and what to get. Two more people and we can start this.

Anyone wanna start a Borderlands all DLC group? All Borderlands DLC including the newest, Claptrap Revolution. $5 per share.

1) Waynetid
2)
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='crawlingpeter']I'd be in for a Tetris+Marvel Pinball pack if you wanted to go that route ;)[/QUOTE]

nahh, not that big into pinball :p

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack (Levels & Costume kits)
1 slot available - $3.00

Costume Quest DLC: Grubbins on Ice
1 slot available - $1.00

[quote name='Wario64']any open Mass Effect 2 shares? assuming it can be gameshared

Also, any clue how Cerebus Network will work with the PSN version? is it included in each share or will there still be a key to redeem?[/QUOTE]

If its not included in each share and there is a key then maybe the host could just redeem it under the same account so everyone can use it

[quote name='faydoy123']I guess this is the updated list for the Move group. Here are its possible contents:

Tumble
Hustle Kings + DLC
Top Darts
Planet Minigolf + DLC
Beat Sketcher

1) (host)
2) faydoy123
3) pbnate88
4) flamedliquid
5)

Flamedliquid, we can use you your PSN card. We all just need to agree on how much and what to get. Two more people and we can start this.[/QUOTE]

if you chose another Move game besides Hustle Kings I'd be down. I just got it last week :whistle2:/

Sellling 1 share of POP Trilogy and 1 share of Tumble (Tumble part of LT Move group).

Please PM me for details.

Selling/trading game shares!

Crazy Taxi - $2 SOLD
Call of Duty Classic (has easy plat!) - $3

or buy both for $4

[quote name='jgiovanni']Sellling 1 share of POP Trilogy and 1 share of Tumble (Tumble part of LT Move group).

Please PM me for details.[/QUOTE]

Still Available

For Sale
I will rarely take lower offers, feel free to ask however.
Contact me via PM to receive my paypal email address if you wish to buy a share.

Gameshare #1 - $4
Tetris : 5.1 surround sound and 1080p adaption of the classic puzzle game. Additional gameplay modes and multiplayer feature are present, as well as a bunch of elaborate stat tracking procedures. Reason for sale: I don't like the control scheme (d-pad is used instead of Analog to move blocks and the d-pad on my controllers are heavily worn).
Greed Corps : Beautiful game with a crisp art style and jazzy soundtrack. It plays like a more complicated version of Risk with incorporated RTS elements (such as resource harvesting). Reason for sale: I've finished the campaign and am not interested in playing a strategy game against other humans.

Gameshare #2 - $3.25
Full Collection of Killzone 2 DLC : This includes 6 new maps in total, some of which have additional weapons and features such as an active EMP that detonates in the center of the level on timed intervals. These map packs are especially enjoyable given that the most invested members of the Killzone 2 community spend most of their time now with this content exclusively. Reason for sale: I've done all the ranking up I intend to do in Killzone 2's multiplayer, so I no longer need these maps.

Gameshare #3 - Donations accepted, free.
Little Big Planet 2 Preorder Content (Gamestop) - Includes CLU (character from Tron) costume and the Even More Animals costume pack. CLU is exclusive to gamestop whereas I think the animals pack is a general preorder bonus. The animals pack seems to contain an ape, snake, and frog costume. I can't identify the fourth off of the picture yet.

I didn't feel right charging for this. If you want to give me a couple dollars via paypal, that would be great. I'll take gameshares as donation in exchange too. But if you just want the costumes, feel free to PM me. I reserve the right to hand out shares out of order of the PMs I receive (so it won't be first come first serve), gonna try and base it on the quality of experience I've had with the people who apply. For example, the dude who gave away the free Dead Space Ignition Code can have a slot for sure if he likes, PM me if you're interested (I think it was Devil May Cry).

Looking for a Group For

Modern Combat: Domination
This modern-military FPS comes out Tuesday on PSN for 7.99 (I think, maybe 10 dollars -- I've heard 8 dollars, but it could be an error with currency differences), making the price 1.60 per share (or possibly 2 dollars). It supports Playstation Move as well as Dual Shock control schemes. Check out this trailer: http://www.movemodo.com/news/2011/01...ut_cheap_price

[quote name='jgiovanni']Sellling 1 share of POP Trilogy and 1 share of Tumble (Tumble part of LT Move group).

Please PM me for details.[/QUOTE]

POP sold. Have the Tumble Share still.

PM me for Details.

[quote name='Polaris1001']Mass Effect 2 is now Live on the PS Store and it weighs 24 bloody gigs. Anyone willing to check whether it is shareable?[/QUOTE]
On the PS blog they said it was 12 GB. Even the PC version isn't 24, are you sure?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']On the PS blog they said it was 12 GB. Even the PC version isn't 24, are you sure?[/QUOTE]

Game info says, you need at least 24gb of free disk space.

[quote name='Polaris1001']Game info says, you need at least 24gb of free disk space.[/QUOTE]
For the 12GB download and the 12Gb install, you need double cause the downloaded file is temporary. It'll take up 12 once installed. Had me puzzled for a bit but I remembered that's how it works.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']For the 12GB download and the 12Gb install, you need double cause the downloaded file is temporary. It'll take up 12 once installed. Had me puzzled for a bit but I remembered that's how it works.[/QUOTE]

Strange, I had 15 gigs of available space, downloaded both GoW I and GoW II (12.5 gigs total) after installation, I had 2.5 gigs of free space :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back