CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to buy 10 entries. Where do I send the $50 to?

[quote name='LizardKing1251']hey everyone, I've been thinking about hosting a ME 2 raffle, it would be $5 per person and it would be a minimum of 5 people and maximum of 10. Each person would get a number and I will post a video of me picking a number out of a container to determine the winners for each slot.

if you'd like more than just 1 number, that is accepted.

Yes, this is for me to make money out of this. I am not interested in the game, so there will be 5 slots available. (I will not download it, just buy it.)

Paypal only

So, if enough people would be interested I will gladly make this happen. PM me or post in this thread.

no sore losers, please. :)

no future DLC, sorry.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ROB64']Anyone have a share (or want to start one) of Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty??[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in joining a group for that.

[quote name='Derfel']I think Brainberry may not be Canadian; I'm not sure. Everyone else is good with Comet Crash, just waiting on Brainberry for that decision and to see who will host.

I already have Peggle on multiple other platforms, so would prefer not to add it on this one.[/QUOTE]

Alright, no problem. Will we get the costume quest dlc by the way? It cobtinues the story of the original game by a few hours and adds extra costunes as well. It's originally priced at $5. Unsure whether its on sale or not. Im fine whether we get it or not. Just wanted to inform you guys as you might like to get it.

looking for the alien and pittsburgh expansions for fallout 3

successful trades with the following people

WHFinest187
Dcm1602
erequena (3 trades)
sauron07
antip89
spicymchaggis182
Dragonjud
Glemtvapen
Technole

had successful trades but accounts no longer available

Adriely313 (pass changed){user currently investigating}
xsouthparkx (no longer a valid psn account...?){no response from user...}

[quote name='Brainberry']wait so if somebody changes the password then you won't be able to play the game?

I thought you only had to keep the account on your ps3.[/QUOTE]

That's correct, but if you needed to re-download the game at a later time (changing consoles or something) you would need the password to log into the original account.

[quote name='ayevenom']Would someone please be kind enough to host a gameshare with hoard! :D[/QUOTE]

rFeel free to add your name in the list, or if you don't care which of the shares we buy, both of them. Feel free to suggest games to add.

Costume Quest + Shatter + Hoard = $3.8 / share

1. (host)
3. cwispas
4. wampa8jedi

[quote name='rkrocks123']I'd be interested in joining a group for that.[/QUOTE]
I guess I could host if a few people are interested.

Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty, $3 a share.

1. ROB64
2. rkrocks123

Need to get rid of my Hustle Kings shares first before I start a new one though. $2 if anyone's interested, just PM me or reply here. (doesn't include DLC)

wants:
costume quest
Dead nation
Soldner X-2
Swords and Soldiers

Possible wants:
Burnout Paradise
Record of Agarest War
Mag

Dont Want:
any move titles dont plan on getting one already got a wii
ps1/psp/minis

[quote name='Brainberry']wait so if somebody changes the password then you won't be able to play the game?

I thought you only had to keep the account on your ps3.[/QUOTE]

Basically, when you don't have the password to an account, you can still play the game in your ps3 but you cannot deactivate (and thus, sell) the account from your ps3.

Already have them bought, PM me.

3 shares
Pacman DX
Microbots
4$
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

Looking for Magic the gathering with DLC.

im thinking about selling my slot of the black ops (world at war) zombie maps that came with the prestige edition. the code is still goin for $50 up to $80 on ebay so ill look at any offers

Raffle tickets are only $5 each per drawing. They will be handed out in sequential order. Ticket #1 will win the grand prize. Chances of winning are 1:1. Please mention which raffle you wish to participate in.

These are great to add to a share, which I am already in for both of these games, these are extra codes that are unused.

Grand Prize for LBP Drawing: A code for SIX LittleBigPlanet2 Costumes: Ratchet/Clack and Animals (Amazon pre-order exclusive)

(click either image for larger view)

Grand Prize for FO Drawing: A code for Fallout New Vegas Tribal Pack (Amazon pre-order exclusive)
338px-Fnv-tribalpack.jpg

[quote name='TigerLust']Grand Prize: A code for Fallout New Vegas Tribal Pack (Amazon pre-order exclusive)

Raffle tickets are only $5 each. They will be handed out in sequential order. Ticket #1 will win the aforementioned grand prize. Chances of winning are 1:1.

Great to add to a share, which I am already in, this is an extra code that is unused.
[/QUOTE]

^^ lol best raffle ever

[quote name='skylinersx']Count me in please![/QUOTE]

me too

Originally Posted by Waynetid
Starting a Dead Space Extraction group, $3 per person.

1) waynetid
2) skylinersx
3)imamanwithaplan
4)
5)

rFeel free to add your name in the list, or if you don't care which of the shares we buy, both of them. Feel free to suggest games to add.

1. (host)
3. cwispas
4. wampa8jedi

im off this list

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ayevenom']rFeel free to add your name in the list, or if you don't care which of the shares we buy, both of them. Feel free to suggest games to add.

1. (host)
2. ayevenom
3. cwispas
4. wampa8jedi

Would you guys consider getting soldner x-2 or swords and soldiers ? [/QUOTE]

Ill join that if you add Deathspank TOV!!!

And LOL @ Raffle

I will join a group doing Pac-Man championship edition dx. Also, let me know if there is anything else that you'd like to gameshare as well that you need a person for, such as costume quest (but the main game is pac-man).
I will paypal the $. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.
Edit: Thanks DoReiRei!

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']I will join a group doing Pac-Man championship edition dx. Also, let me know if there is anything else that you'd like to gameshare as well that you need a person for, such as costume quest (but the main game is pac-man).
I will paypal the $. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

ha, you either edited your post or i read it wrong first, anyways i sent a PM about it.

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']me too

1) waynetid
2) skylinersx
3)imamanwithaplan
4)robdog49er
5)[/QUOTE]
Count me in as well

Already have them bought, PM me.

3 shares
Pacman DX
Microbots
4$
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

Looking for Magic the gathering with DLC.

Anybody up for a
Modern Combat: Domination Game Share Group?

The game is like 8 bucks
so

1.60 per share.

1 - [Host]
2 - Hestar
3 - ayevenom
4 - cRodz
5 - slayerxx1

[quote name='bunk22']1 slot of hoard/pixlejunk 2nd lap $3[/QUOTE]
hey how you doin bunk? let me know if your starting a group with any of the new releases

1) waynetid
2)skylinersx
3)imamanwithaplan
4)robdog49er
5)iwarboY

i'd like in on this! :)

gah, if someone starts another Extraction group/finishes with their share, sign me up/PM me please.

also,

[quote name='ROB64']I guess I could host if a few people are interested.

Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty, $3 a share.

1. ROB64
2. rkrocks123
3. djratchet
[/QUOTE]
I'll buy a share in that, will keep me busy til I get me a copy of ACiT.

---------------------------
shares 4 sale
Microbot + Pacman DX - $4 (one share)
Call of Duty Classic (has an easy plat) - $3 (one share)

Want:

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $3
Dead Space Ignition $1
Dead Space Ignition Game Code Make Offer
Ferrari The Race Experience $5

Please PM me with any inquiries

I just bought tumble so I'm totally cool with taking that off the share. Right now we're looking at

Soldner, Hoarde, Swords & Soldiers

anyone else up for adding space invaders and/or comet crash?

Does anyone have a Hasbro Family Game Night 1 share they want to sell?

Edit: Also, did anyone ever get that Blue Toad group going?

I would like to do a share of Costume Quest + Deathspank: ToV + Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Shatter. I can host, but am in Canada and would have to pay tax.

1. luckiecookie
2. Derfel
3. bastiartadi (possibly)
4. Brainberry
5. domo325

With the current sale pricing, if someone else hosts it's $4.80 per share, if I host it's around $5.00. Any interest?

[quote name='Brainberry']I'm in![/QUOTE]

Are you still in on this group, Brainberry? We're trying to nail down the final list and hosting duties; I sent you some PMs.

[quote name='djratchet']gah, if someone starts another Extraction group/finishes with their share, sign me up/PM me please.

also,

I'll buy a share in that, will keep me busy til I get me a copy of ACiT.

---------------------------
shares 4 sale
Microbot + Pacman DX - $4 (one share)
Call of Duty Classic (has an easy plat) - $3 (one share)[/QUOTE]
im in for extraction

I saw on the PS blog that there are 3 $5 DLC packs for Dead Space 2. Does anyone have any info on what exactly is in these packs (the descriptions are vague) and is anyone else interested in picking these up?

[quote name='Polaris1001']Looking for 2 free slots for dead space extraction.[/QUOTE]
we need 1 more now
2.sir-fly
3.polaris1001
4.djratchet
5.polaris1001

[quote name='derfel']originally posted by derfel view post
i would like to do a share of costume quest + deathspank: Tov + space invaders infinity gene + shatter. I can host, but am in canada and would have to pay tax.

1. Luckiecookie
2. Derfel
3. Bastiartadi (possibly)
4. Brainberry
5. Domo325

with the current sale pricing, if someone else hosts it's $4.80 per share, if i host it's around $5.00. Any interest?

Are you still in on this group, brainberry? We're trying to nail down the final list and hosting duties; i sent you some pms.[/quote]

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Midguy']I saw on the PS blog that there are 3 $5 DLC packs for Dead Space 2. Does anyone have any info on what exactly is in these packs (the descriptions are vague) and is anyone else interested in picking these up?[/QUOTE]

Def interested.

More info would be nice though

[quote name='Brainberry']yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Okay, well here's the tentative final list we have:

Costume Quest + DLC
DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue
Space Invaders Infinity Gene
Shatter
Comet Crash

Which would come up to $6.80 / share with a US host or $7.15 / share with a Canadian host. I'm fine with hosting, but am of course Canadian.

[quote name='Derfel']Okay, well here's the tentative final list we have:

Costume Quest + DLC
DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue
Space Invaders Infinity Gene
Shatter
Comet Crash

Which would come up to $6.80 / share with a US host or $7.15 / share with a Canadian host. I'm fine with hosting, but am of course Canadian.[/QUOTE]

Cool.

.35 isnt a big deal. Go for it.

I'm ready when you are.

[quote name='sir-fly']we need 1 more now
2.sir-fly
3.polaris1001
4.djratchet
5.polaris1001[/QUOTE]

you bolded my name, so I will just confirm, ya I'm definitely in. Thanks for going ahead and listing me.

$4/slot gameshare with:
Deathspank
Costume Quest + dlc

1)
2) meeek (could host if my buddy joins us)
3) Esoul ?
4) tenchim86 ? (wants Hoard)
5)

up for these in the gs? Funky Lab Rat, Eat them, Planet Minigolf ? feel free to add yourselves, PM welcomed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back